Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone NOT believe there is a NWO/Illuminati global agenda

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

Science is descriptive, not prescriptive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

When it is not scientifically viable for you to live, will your views change. Or maybe those sort of things only happen to other people.

Look at eugenics. Look at nazi concentration camps. Cold logic over humanity. You become a number, an asset or a liability to be used in a system, and yes bonkey, this is part of the agenda of control. As I mentioned, and as Socrates identified a long time ago, democracy is inherently flawed and unpredictable, thus not compatible with a long term system. You're a mathematician bonkey, you should understand that a variable is a problem in predicting outcomes.

Science, Science, science. If real science was actually applied to many situations then I would agree with a lot of what you said. What is promoted as science nowadays is merely disguised propaganda.

Economics is a science? Well in the future when you are not producing/consuming to the required level, that level based on economic/scientific theory, maybe you will opt for euthanasia.

I agree 100%. Well said. Science is a great tool for the advancement of humanity, but if applied to controlling the masses and a 1984 style society, I'll pass! Science = a) curing cancer... or b) producing new and more lethal weapons for ending lives. Which one has recieved more resources?

Kernel wrote: »
    I agree 100%. Well said. Science is a great tool for the advancement of humanity, but if applied to controlling the masses and a 1984 style society, I'll pass! Science = a) curing cancer... or b) producing new and more lethal weapons for ending lives. Which one has recieved more resources?

The issue you have is with politics, not science.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Eh, a cure for cancer isn't just found by throwing money at it. You actually have to do a hell of a lot of work and research. Making weapons just happens to be cheaper and easier.

Because it's easier to make weapons doesn't mean that all science should be abandoned and we should go back to living in caves, banging rocks together.

• Advertisement

humanji wrote: »
    Eh, a cure for cancer isn't just found by throwing money at it. You actually have to do a hell of a lot of work and research. Making weapons just happens to be cheaper and easier.

Because it's easier to make weapons doesn't mean that all science should be abandoned and we should go back to living in caves, banging rocks together.

You haven't addressed the point that many more resources are used on killing each other than on research that can directly benefit humanity. Resources. And I never mentioned that I am a Luddite by any means or that we should turn our backs on science. Assumptions young humanji.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Assumptions young humanji.

Irony thy name is Kernel...

You haven't addressed the point that many more resources are used on killing each other than on research that can directly benefit humanity. Resources. And I never mentioned that I am a Luddite by any means or that we should turn our backs on science. Assumptions young humanji.

You haven't acknowledged the fact that many of the technologies developed due to war have actually benefited mankind. With many of them being medical technology.

You haven't acknowledged the fact that many of the technologies developed due to war have actually benefited mankind. With many of them being medical technology.

I have actually, if you re-read my post, you'll notice I use the word 'directly'. In order to save myself time, I can be succinct in my posts, so you really have to read the words in my posts carefully.

I have actually, if you re-read my post, you'll notice I use the word 'directly'. In order to save myself time, I can be succinct in my posts, so you really have to read the words in my posts carefully.

Pedantry.

• Advertisement

Pedantry.

*sigh*.. no, not really.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,779 ✭✭✭speedboatchase

Only WCW can defeat the mighty NWO

Only WCW can defeat the mighty NWO
    lol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,471 ✭✭✭✭kippy

I dont believe theres an agenda.
    Kippy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Eero New

humanji wrote: »
    lol

Little amuses the innocent.

kippy wrote: »
    I dont believe theres an agenda.
    Kippy

Then Kippy, you'd be wrong. There's a lot of evidence in the form of government reports, political papers etc. to show that there is an agenda. It's what the agenda is that causes the friction here.

Eero New wrote: »
    Little amuses the innocent.

It's kept you busy.

Then Kippy, you'd be wrong.

How arrogant.

Advertisement