Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does anyone NOT believe there is a NWO/Illuminati global agenda

Options

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

wildsaffy wrote: »
    Step away from your computer and take a look outside the window.
    I just did that.

It's raining.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

oscarBravo wrote: »
    I just did that.

It's raining.

Thats weird. Its raining here too....hundreds of miles away...at exactly the same time.

What are the odds of that.

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭mikep

bonkey wrote: »
    Thats weird. Its raining here too....hundreds of miles away...at exactly the same time.

What are the odds of that.

Isn't it obvious...

Its those freakin what-ya-ma-call-it waves that Tesla thought up of....

We are all doomed!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭wildsaffy

lol ... just about to rain here too.

At least its the weekend, have time to go and hide in my bunker in the country ala T. Cruise.

Now, there's another thread to the global conspiracy.

AND I watched Minority Report last night ... don't know whether to be scared and Google or to put some shiney make-up on and go out shopping.

Either way they have you - they monitor your searches (so if I never post again you know why I disappeared) - OR I will disappear into the matrix of the deluded

farewellllll ... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

I am sure somebody has already said this but I as sure as hell am not going to read this whole thread in order to find out. Conspiracies of such huge scale, whether they be this illuminati thing or 911, couldn't possibly be real. The sheer number of people that would need to be in on it would be so vast that those at the head of the whole thing would have to be so incredibly powerful that nobody like you or me could ever have gotten wind of it. Just think about it for a while. Add to this the fact that there is a lot of evidence that governments are very poor at keeping even small secrets, Clinton Nixon and all that sort of jazz, so a conspiracy such as 911 would be so far beyond their scope that it is almost laughable. Almost, because there are plenty of thick bollix heads that believe it, unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭BRIAN1956

Eye.gif

BRIAN1956 wrote: »
    Eye.gif

You dont know this but every time you blink I am taking a step closer, and soon it will be bam! the ol' fork in the eye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭jessop1

TheThing! wrote: »
    I am sure somebody has already said this but I as sure as hell am not going to read this whole thread in order to find out. Conspiracies of such huge scale, whether they be this illuminati thing or 911, couldn't possibly be real. The sheer number of people that would need to be in on it would be so vast that those at the head of the whole thing would have to be so incredibly powerful that nobody like you or me could ever have gotten wind of it. Just think about it for a while. Add to this the fact that there is a lot of evidence that governments are very poor at keeping even small secrets, Clinton Nixon and all that sort of jazz, so a conspiracy such as 911 would be so far beyond their scope that it is almost laughable. Almost, because there are plenty of thick bollix heads that believe it, unfortunately

ho ho ho! sorry I just find this to be possibly THE most blatant "everyone go back to sleep, nothing to see here" post I've EVER read on boards, and that is saying something!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭qwertplaywert

Thought he made alot of sense myself.
    I believe stuff like Area 51, the 9/11 conspiracy etc are just bull****, just things to keep peoples interest in government activitys peaked. They are diversions for the real conspiracy. Such as boards.ie is actually owned by the NWO :D

jessop1 wrote: »
    ho ho ho! sorry I just find this to be possibly THE most blatant "everyone go back to sleep, nothing to see here" post I've EVER read on boards, and that is saying something!

That isn't a counter argument. It would be interesting if you could put up a reasonable argument against the statement I made. You better do it soon though because a plane just flew over and there are some mighty weird looking trails being left behind...

• Advertisement

You dont know this but every time you blink I am taking a step closer, and soon it will be bam! the ol' fork in the eye

I think you left your fork in the road:p

That isn't a counter argument. It would be interesting if you could put up a reasonable argument against the statement I made. You better do it soon though because a plane just flew over and there are some mighty weird looking trails being left behind...

Whats to respond to? your basically just saying all conspiracy theories are a load of jazz or whatever... what can I say to that??

Public incredulity at the idea that all this could be happening, is key to allowing all the corruption, conspiracy and manipulation to go on under our noses.

On top of that, with human nature and the survivalist nature of the world being as they are, people will turn the other cheek to a hell of a lot corruption as long as they feel that they or their pile is not at risk. I'm all right jack basically.

The ones behind the global conspiracy are well aware of all this and use it to their advantage.

jessop1 wrote: »
    Whats to respond to? your basically just saying all conspiracy theories are a load of jazz or whatever... what can I say to that??

Public incredulity at the idea that all this could be happening, is key to allowing all the corruption, conspiracy and manipulation to go on under our noses.

On top of that, with human nature and the survivalist nature of the world being as they are, people will turn the other cheek to a hell of a lot corruption as long as they feel that they or their pile is not at risk. I'm all right jack basically.

The ones behind the global conspiracy are well aware of all this and use it to their advantage.

I dont know how you could interpret my post as saying all conspiracy theories are a load of jazz or whatever. You may want to read it again:

I am pretty sure that doesn't match up to what yo said, but since you like to twist things around so much I will clearly state the my position.

For a NWO to exist, it would have to be an enormous global conspiracy involving a huge number of people.
    If this conspiracy was to be kept under wraps or out of the public domain, it would be necessary to keep all those thousands of people quiet
    In order to keep such a huge number of people quiet, those at the head of the conspiracy would have to be incredibly powerful and influential.
    If it is the case, and it is such a well organised and powerful group of people, how could anyone like you or me ever hear about it.

Conspiracies as huge in scope as this one always collapse under there own weight. I see you are also a chemtrail believer. Tell me, should I be watching the skies right now, what if the illuminati are spraying a mind control chemical that is going to make me vote their leaders into government?

but it doesnt have to be kept fully hidden from public view. And although it takes lots of people to execute, it requires relatively few at the top to be fully in the know.

This world is run on hierarchies, compartmentalised knowledge and a few at the top with absolute power and this applies to virtually all corporations, governments, instutions etc.

I stand by what I said that you are basically making a sweeping statement that all theeconspiracies are bs, couldnt possibly be real etc. - and without actually offering any real basis other than your incredulity at the whole thing

Anyone who thinks there might be something to all the evidence of conspiracies such as 911, illuminati etc (and there is a lot!) is a thick bollix head right?

I think I understand your stance alright.

And by the way, do you really think it makes all that much difference who (of the of the 2 or three choices you generally have in a "democratic free society") you vote into power?? Vested interests (or the illuminati if you like) are the real power behind governments, certainly in the western world anyway.

Thought he made alot of sense myself.
    I believe stuff like Area 51, the 9/11 conspiracy etc are just bull****, just things to keep peoples interest in government activitys peaked. They are diversions for the real conspiracy. Such as boards.ie is actually owned by the NWO :D

100% agree m8ty,

Next thing they will be telling us is the Wrestling is fixed:eek:
    Some sinister going's on at Boards.ie, Me thinks the Mods are Lizards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 faria

Haha, so what your saying is that because nobody told YOU, then it can't be true. Wake up and look at how the world is run and who is running it. As for nobody telling you about it, why don't you try reading the first few posts on this thread, it is quotes from people telling about the control of the world.

Some quotes by Adolf Hitler (a man who knew how a government could control the public)

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

The great mass of people will more easily fall victim to a big lie than to a small one

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it.

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

Sooner will a camel pass through a needle's eye than a great man be "discovered" by an election

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Having read up on all this NWO/Illuminati stuff, I'm taken in by alot of it. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say whether or not I think it's true as I genuinely believe that such an organisation would be far too secretive for there ever to be enough proof.

However, everything that Alex Jones and others have said do make you ask questions about the way things work. Being young, maybe part of me just wants this to be true simply for the excitement or whatever but one wonders for example how exactly Bush got elected a second time. Although I learned a lot from Jones I wonder is he is a zionist or working for someone. He does make some bold, sometimes true statements but it sometimes appears that he's trying to advertise his video.

I'd like to encourage anyone else online who has opinions on this to post them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'll never trust anything Jones says even if I know it to be true. I just really hate the guy and he just seems to hinder rather than help any theories. As you say, and as has been pointed out so many times before, he just seems intent on selling his books and videos. There are more reliable (although I have to say I don't believe them either) people out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Ekancone

Ok, just to throw in my two cents on the Beatles issue. As far as property rights of music that is composed, most recording contracts hand over the property rights to music to the publisher and NOT the artist who wrote the material. That is why when you see lyrics written on the CD sleeve you see the words: 'Reprinted with the kind permission of the publishers'. In fact, if you look within the sleeve of Radioheads OK Computer you see: 'Reprinted with the kind permission of the publishers, even though we wrote them' :). Go ahead, and have a look at your cd collection right now. Thats why someone may have owned the rights to the Beatles collection, it is a very common place practice. In fact i can only think of two major acts who actually own the property rights to their own music: Metallica and Ray Charles, although im sure there are many more. So, after that short lesson in the music business you can stop this nonsense about the Beatles not writing their own music, because they CLEARLY did. Only and idiot or a child would believe otherwise.

fin.

Oh and regarding the NWO question. I find that historical debate is always swinging between two extreme points of view, and often the truth lies between the two. Yes, i think there are forces at work that means a relatively small group of people at the top have a disproportionately (sp?) large amount of influence on the world, but it is nowhere near as bad as you conspiracy theorists make out. I have watching some of these videos and there are many conclusions being jumped to on just a little bit of evidence/hearsay. There are tens of thousands of historians in the world, and for all of them to be part of some huge government conspiracy is just asking a bit much if you ask me. Surely if what you people were saying is true then these professionals would be exposing it, after all these peoples jobs are to seek the truth. By the way, some of you peoples interpreations of culture needs some serious reassessment. If you keep reading conspiracy websites/books then you will suffer from the very same groupthink that you accuse the rest of us are living under. I could go on and discuss the issue of groupthink further, but thats for another thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

BRIAN1956 wrote: »
    100% agree m8ty,

Next thing they will be telling us is the Wrestling is fixed:eek:
    Some sinister going's on at Boards.ie, Me thinks the Mods are Lizards!

wrestling isnt fixed ok

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 iezuit

The modern version of the Illuminati was created by a Jesuit Priest named Adam Weishaupt. When you search for Weishaupt you will see him named a "former" Jesuit. The Jesuits were surpressed in Europe at this time, so to avoid being sent into exile you had to pretend to have left the Jesuits. The Jesuits returned from their supression in 1814, and they have controlled the Vatican ever since. The restoration of the Jesuits in Europe was quite astonishing, and you may notice it coincided with the downfall of Napoleons revolutionary army and the restoration of the monarchs in europe!!!!!!!!!!!

Also worth noting that the original name for the Jesuits was Los Alumbrados, which is spanish for Illuminati. The pope didn't like the name Los Alumbrados and gave them the name "society of jesus" (jesuits), the use of the word jesus was obviously an attempt to disguise their true purpose. The Jesuits were actually a military organisation loyal to the pope. They were formed to destroy the Protestant/Lutheran Reformation, and through such methods as setting up schools, the Inquisitions etc, they won large numbers of people back to the Roman Catholic Church, which was to secure the Vaticans income again (Peters Pence). But the Jesuits became too powerful and the vatican banned them forever in the 1770's. A few years later The Illuminati was created by the jesuits, and in 1814 they suceeded in being restored (you can try to think what major events occured in europe between their supression and their later astonishing restoration.....and bear in mind that Napoleons second consul Emmanuel Seiyes was a "former" Jesuit Priest!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Are you a Jesuit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Or you could say that the illuminati came from the 'enlightened' in the Age of Enlightenment, which has a doctrine consistent with NWO agenda of scientific reasoning over humanity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Enlightenment

Kernel wrote:
    NWO agenda of scientific reasoning over humanity.

They've changed agendas?

I thought it was 'gain more control and power over everyone and everything'???

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

What's wrong with scientific reasoning, anyway?

I'm also unsure how its something that can be put "over" humanity. The suggestion would appear to be that the two somehow conflict, and that where it happens, the NWO want to put science first. I'm just not sure where and how they conflict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭rigormortis

When it is not scientifically viable for you to live, will your views change. Or maybe those sort of things only happen to other people.

When it is not scientifically viable for you to live, will your views change.

I'd doubt it. If its not scientifically viable, then you will die.

Its only when you can be kept alive that its scientifically viable.
    Or maybe those sort of things only happen to other people.
    What sort of things?

People being let die because medicine can't save them? I don't see the problem with that....its not like medicine could save them.

If you mean people being let die when medicine can save them...that then is a situation where it is scientifically viable for them to live, and a non-scientific decision is responsible for the choice against that option.

So it would seem that you've nicely highlighted a situation where science isn't to blame....to ask why someone doesn't have a problem with science.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭rigormortis

bonkey wrote: »
    I'd doubt it. If its not scientifically viable, then you will die.

Its only when you can be kept alive that its scientifically viable.

What sort of things?

People being let die because medicine can't save them? I don't see the problem with that....its not like medicine could save them.

If you mean people being let die when medicine can save them...that then is a situation where it is scientifically viable for them to live, and a non-scientific decision is responsible for the choice against that option.

So it would seem that you've nicely highlighted a situation where science isn't to blame....to ask why someone doesn't have a problem with science.

Science, Science, science. If real science was actually applied to many situations then I would agree with a lot of what you said. What is promoted as science nowadays is merely disguised propaganda.

Economics is a science? Well in the future when you are not producing/consuming to the required level, that level based on economic/scientific theory, maybe you will opt for euthanasia.

• Advertisement

What is promoted as science nowadays is merely disguised propaganda.

Indeed. As an example - you see a lot of conspiracy theories claiming to be based on science, when in fact they're based on gut feeling, wishful thinking, etc.
    Economics is a science?
    It can be.
    Well in the future when you are not producing/consuming to the required level, that level based on economic/scientific theory, maybe you will opt for euthanasia.
    Thats the type of economic argument that isn't science. It would seem you're no more above using propaganda-masquerading-as-science as the politicians you're railing against.

Advertisement