Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭[--SC(+)PE--]

anyone know if real beretta grips fit an airsoft pistol? im looking for one of those wrap around grips with the finger grooves in it for one of M9s., or if anyone knows where to get them.,
    They would be the m9 Hogue grips ,their seems to be quite a few of them on ebay and alot of people seem to agree that their extremely comfortable. id get them myself but id have to get them for both my Beretta's and it seems a tad expensive then :(.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I couldnt find any on ebay last night., will give hogue grips a search now., cheers man.,

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODMORNING SKKKRIMISHNAM ,man 13hrs sleep a world record for me , so heading to sweden with NA FIANNA first irish team to attened an oversea's airsoft event officialy, so far 12 booked with another 6 very intrested ,
    became a member of the exclusive P90 club today ,how the hell is every one else,i missed the night shift last night

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Hehe look after the P90 for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

I wanna go to berget but I've still to put a new hop up into my G36 and I need new mags too. The overall cost of me going would double due to the amount of equipment I'd need to replace.

• Advertisement

sorry zero19 couldnt resist i left it nearly 24 hrs before putting in a bid ,and i used it on saturday ,had to have it, the hi-cappa should be yours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭hoplite

Well done on the P90 Gatling was it the one Dr P had up for sale? Funky looking yokes so they are. Good backup weapon and CQB primary by all accounts.

Ha it's ok man, it's gonna see more action with u than it would me :)

hoplite wrote: »
    Well done on the P90 Gatling was it the one Dr P had up for sale? Funky looking yokes so they are. Good backup weapon and CQB primary by all accounts.

it was indeed the same one ,17rounds a second with its 9.6 battery it a sweet weapon alright sure kdouglas sniped me with his at around 70 ft distance ,going to use it half day and the M4 for the other half,depending on the game play ,now i just need the G36C and VFC SCAR,

cant wait to do the john woo slide dual weilding the P90 and M4 :)

Anyone remember Goldeneye on the N64? The mission in the jungle. At one stage you did have a P90 and an M16 dual wielded. Although they called it the RCP90 and the AR16.

• Advertisement

yes i fondly remember that now ,N64 Golden eye and Perfect dark with the far sight sniper scope that let you see x ray style

Thermal imaging scope with self tracking, infinite range and fired through infinite numbers of solid structures to hit it's target. Made it easily the most loathed multiplayer weapon ever because anyone who had it became as good as untouchable while they stayed in cover with it. All they had to do was hold the target button and press fire whenever the gun found someone. Man I hated that,

well off topic for a min knightrider is coming back to telly revamped for 2008 and below is the new KITT im already crying.

untitled.jpg

dex you have to agree that was one fun weapon to get your hands on in the game ,has to be the most feared weapon game weapon ever

It's far from being the most feared weapon. It was infuriating. Every now and again you'd just fall to the ground dead. If you had it all you did was fire at nondiscript thermal signatures. Handy in the singleplayer but far too unbalanced for multi for it to be fun. You couldn't fear it because you never knew if someone had it or not until it was too late.

Fear some weapons are the likes of the Redeemer from Unreal Tournament 99, the BFG from Doom and Quake, MG42's in Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory and those RAV armour suits from FEAR. Feared game weapons are ones that you will quite happily spend 20 minutes going around in order to not contact.

Come to think of it, I'd spend 20 minutes walking around the case for FEAR, let alone playing it and avoiding characters.

Gatling wrote: »
    well off topic for a min knightrider is coming back to telly revamped for 2008 and below is the new KITT im already crying.

untitled.jpg

That is a gorgeous car. Shelby Cobra Mustang clearly but I'd love to know what engine he's put into it. It's one of my dreams to own one of his cars.

Shelby GT500 KR to be exact,
    supercharged, 5.4-liter V8 gets a “Ford Racing Power Upgrade Pack,” which boosts horsepower to 540 for the KR. Whew! Sounds like good stuff to us.

The GT 500KR comes with a unique carbon composite hood with scoops and stainless steel hood pins. A lower front air dam with brake ducting helps cool 14-in. Brembo front brakes. Ford says the suspension has been modified as well to provide “race inspired handling.”

The new KR may well be the highest horsepower production Mustang of all time.

MustangGT500KR_top.jpg

Doesn't the Hertz rental 'stang have a similar sized engine producing around 540 brake too?

i think the Hertz stang is down on hp compared to the Shelby ,but what a rental to have ,but i prefere the silver and blue of the Shelby to the black and gold hertz paint scheme

I hope they dont remake night rider, it was good in its day but they'll just ruin it now., as for the mustang, their fulgy fat ass american typically impossible to handle cars., :D
    you can tell im not a american car fan huh, well if i was to choose one it would have to be the Original Shelby GT500 like the one in "gone in 60sec", well, those where just mustang fastbacks but they were kitted to look like the GT500. id like one of them,

• Advertisement

the stang in gone in sixty was a GT500 the same one used in bullet but majorly up graded by extreme preformance in the us, 500hp but they used 4 cars one built for handling ,highspeed ,cornering and so on,you can buy ELENOR from extreme for around $70.000,

and knightrider is back on telly for the summer with the stang KITT (dont like the idea one bit).

eleanor-mustang.jpg

that first one looks nice, but the secone one is fugly, the only new type mustang ive seen that i liked was the one on transformers that was a cop car, that was ok,. the mustang in bullit was just a normal mustang fastback though aswell, it was one of the lesser prestigous 390GTs iirc rather than the much better GT500, you can tell the difference by the rear quarter vents which are slats on the cheaper ones and scoops on the 500, the rear lights are also a giveaway with one piece tailights on the 500 and the ones on the cheaper cars have 3 vertical lights each side.,

there is a reason on the scoops vs slats on the original stang it was ford that removed the scoops and added slats it was to reduce costs ,i love the bullet stang total class looking striped of all the crap,but vtec you wont like this pic , the 2008 bullit mustang.

bullitt-1.jpg

I love mustangs but they should stop adding power and get lotus or someone to sort the suspension! As for it being KITT? It's wrong!!! They should use a Corvette C6 purely for the shape

oh god that one ungly car.,lol, I hope their not gonna remake bullit aswell.,
    I love mustangs but they should stop adding power and get lotus or someone to sort the suspension! As for it being KITT? It's wrong!!! They should use a Corvette C6 purely for the shape

its not really the suspension thats the problem, they only use stupidly big engines in their cars over there and it sits on the front axle, then they make it rear wheel drive and with nothing at the back to even out the weight balance they cars are just incapable of going around corners, take a lotus elise for instance, the weight distribution in that thing would be roughly 50/50 but on the vast majority of american cars it would be more like 70/30 or even less, the only heavy bit at the back is the fuel and the rear alxe and differential,., mabe this explains why america have such big long roads, they want to aviod corner taking.,lol

Lol true enough, love the plymouth superbird it looks hilarious wingerbird.jpg

haha, yeah thats a strange one alright., i think they got the maxpower gang from the 50s in to design that one.,

the first 200mph americian car the road runner
    the problem with american cars is they cant see past the V8 engine constantly upgraded they forget about every thing else,the stangs main problem its got a live axle at the rear,basicy a steel grider with rear wheels attached ,id put the suspension from the focus into a stang and you would see some changes,shelby doesnt change the reart axle hence why topgear gave it a crap rating ,but if you get a saleen mustang they replace all the suspension with a european sports cars set up ,and the the car improves 1000%

A new hop up would do the Mustang good i reckon lol ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Some new cylinder heads, and a high torque motor too...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement