Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Doesn't Sleep (Off-topic MADNESS!!) Mod warning in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

you wont find a dead G36 there fairly well built even the clones and most of the time they just get repaired ,oicw man thats a beast ,fugly one at that ,i here echo 1 are working on a prototype version

• Registered Users Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

Yeah I heard that vicious little rumour too, turned out to be just that, a rumour. I have a few ideas but I need some time on a CNC and a lathe. Also I need plans for it!

Yeah I'm thinking I'll need to buy a clone to experiment on and then get myself a CA or TM for the final product.

i want a scar to do as a project ,but keep it clean an simple have some great ideas for my M4, but wont be finished till after christmas

My G36k is getting overhauled in a mahoosive way after christmas. I'll probably do it sometime in March as it's gonna cost me the guts of 500 euro in parts so I want to get them all in one batch rather than bits pieces. I want to do an custom M4 sopmod after that. Maybe even that M468 instead. That's for an SAS loadout. I want a full Swedish kit, including FNC for the summer too. That may take priority over the sopmod and the SAS gear depending on how quickly I get the G36 finished.

im going with the M468 but i want all the parts in one go like your self ,and im doing the internals too,basicly a whole new aeg, to go with the VFC SCAR im getting

• Advertisement

I think for now I'm gonna concentrate on my silly inventions and this project. Between the charge indicator, the laser-barriers and the other thing's I'm trying to plan and getting the parts I need to design and build these neo-earth rifles (at this stage I'm keeping one for myself), I have my hands more than full without going into upgrades and rebuilds of my own gear.

Though I would like a metal frame on my P99...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

im suprised gatling hasnt livened this place up yet.,lol

im in the middle of world war 3 ,il be back in a while

Ok, for sh*ts and giggles I reloaded the database for my irc chat based on my old website. It seems to be working fine, insta-off-topic chatting for all!

Dexterrafirma Airsoft Chat

we have instant off topic giggles here except no one wants to go off topic,
    any one reccommend a GBB for around e120

• Advertisement

depends what your into really? i like M9s and glocks but dont go for the bell M9 its a nightmare.,lol I have a HFC (i think) one on its way to me,
    I think it was hivemind that had a glock 23 week before last and it felt very nice, and the blow back was good.,
    and jenko got a SIG from tony last saturday, it felt very well made and fired nicely after the first few shots through it, Im not a fan of the look of the sigs and USPs but it did have a quality kinda feel to it.,

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOMORNING SKIRMISHNAM ,barely survived ww3 last night but im back and inform ,
    i dont like the glocks great pieces of kit but there too plain,
    i like the sigs just got the right amount of detail
    usp not sure of yet

Hi-cappa 5.1 possibly the one ,havent tried one yet

deagle 50 too big too hollywood (MOST MOVIES USE THE 357 S&W) version

yeah the deagle is a bit overkill, I wouldnt mind one though as a show piece, I like the Hicapas, there very well made and look great., theres loads of them on ehobby.,

so many versions wouldnt know which one to choose , its all hicappa or 1911 on the net might go with the TM version

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I want a decent revolver! Cant seem to find one.

MIA have one for e35 , not bad for a gas nbb, seen a few 357 pythons on line and at HRTA not exactly much use against a aeg, but look cool on display

there very light aswell, they look metal but weigh nothing.,

That's the problem, I want a metal one.

i might be wrong but i dont think they make metal ones due to the similarities with real steal and if ever an airsoft gun could be converted it would be a revolver as they use the most simple mechanism., or so i read somewhere on the net anyway.,

• Advertisement

its an urban legend that appered in the uk ,a pistol was converted but it wasnt an airsoft ,and thats all im saying on that :cool:
    the black 357 is metal its from an american site but you should be able to find one on ebay or other online shop

Yeah, Derek was saying that on monday. Still, the plastic ones are just so tacky.

here is a link you might like ,what kinda revolver are you looking for

http://www.tokyohobby.net/store/product_catalog.php?c=14

Yeah, Derek was saying that on monday. Still, the plastic ones are just so tacky.

they look nice in person though, even the chrome ones,

edit: wow, check out that second one.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Gatling wrote: »
    Hi-cappa 5.1 possibly the one ,havent tried one yet
    You won't regret it. Cheaper then a Umarex, just as powerful. It's got a plastic slide though. Build quality is top class, and hits like a freight train. I don't worry if my AEG goes down, having one of these as a backup, I feel quite comfortable taking a Gun Hit.

ive seen some metal slides floating around online for the 5.1 think il be asking a lot of questions on saturday about the various pistols ,pretty much sold on the 5.1 and maybe a USP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Alvin T. Grey

Gatling wrote: »
    ive seen some metal slides floating around online for the 5.1 think il be asking a lot of questions on saturday about the various pistols ,pretty much sold on the 5.1 and maybe a USP
    If you are talking about Guarders Infinity series, they are expensive and you have to buy the 150% recoil and hammer spring too. That's not often published.
    If Richard shows up, ask to see his HiCapa 5.1, and compare it to my R-Type before you buy either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭Spetzcong

I'll be there, and yeah you can have a gander at my 5.1

Curses! now they now my real name...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Tell ya what i love my KSC USP but i think people with smaller hands have trouble with it

• Advertisement

the usp is ideal for the military loadout it looks cool too,spetzcong il hold you to it,as for names spetzcong ,why am i in here its not midnight

300th post in this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement