Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Gear (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Glassheart wrote: »

It's actually ready to plug in and play.I agonised over trying to avoid clutter and thats actually the 2nd attempt...

I could build ya one for an extortionate price if you're interested? :pac:

What pedals do you fancy there?
    You're a Kevin Shields fan right? You would love the reverse function on that Hardwire Reverb...

Nah, I knew it'd be set up ready to go, so is mine, but I have cables all over the gaff :p I don't have a two-tier thing though, I just have one of those big flat aluminium cases. I like it that way :p

And yeah, I'm eyeing up that RV-7, along with the Digital Dimension, Superdelay, OCD, Micro POG and Chorus-Vib :cool:

@_sparkie_:

NICE TELE!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,280 ✭✭✭-=al=-

i love those new tc electronics chorus/delays/modulation effects the have out now their reaqlly top drawer shizzle

and maxon analog chorus, also interested in the hardwire chorus too they sound pretty class for a none analog chorus

but those tc electronic pedals are cool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

My gear at present is;

Ibanez GWB35 Gary Willis Signature Fretless 5-String Bass
    Gallien Krueger Back line 600
    Gallien Krueger 4/10 300w Cab
    Wesley 5 string as backup

I have a crappy Yamaha back home as well as an Epiphone viola bass which I am currently hoping to repatriate to my collection (both are 4 strings). I also own a cheap Casio keyboard and a pocket pod for effects and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭Kenny_D

Just posted the entire guitar collection. Should be something for everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Nice Collection GS. Especially like the Semi and I could only glance at your acoustics the they burn a hole in my pocket ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Tom Ghostwood;

SAVAGE AMPS!!! :eek:

And we're gonna need some pics of those vistalites very soon.... :mad:

Cheers. Im re-skinning the vistalite kit this week so will post pics when im done :)

Hey o1s1n, got any clips of the music you make with your gear? Looks really interesting. I'm playing with Pure Data a lot lately, so I'm all about my lo-fi digital noise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Hey o1s1n, got any clips of the music you make with your gear? Looks really interesting. I'm playing with Pure Data a lot lately, so I'm all about my lo-fi digital noise :)

Same here, I've just been getting into chiptunes recently and would be interested in learning about what would be the best setup to begin with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 JackMagic

None of my own pics on my new pc but my Maton TE1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭mattfender

matons are class.:pac:

• Advertisement

Here punchdrunk, what's going on there??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

ha! it's the body of a Lindert Locomotive
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindert_Guitars

temporarily fitted with a highway 1 neck

as soon as I can afford it im getting a mahogany 12 string neck from usa custom guitars built,and a set of barden pickups

punchdrunk wrote: »

as soon as I can afford it im getting a mahogany 12 string neck from usa custom guitars built,and a set of barden pickups

Very nice :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

As usual punch, very cool, and much nicer without that 'thumbs up' headstock . Aint it about time you treated us to a good thread showing off all your guitars and amps? You have some great gear alright (although all the pedals are worthy of a thread all by themselves!!) .

boycey wrote: »
    As usual punch, very cool, and much nicer without that 'thumbs up' headstock . Aint it about time you treated us to a good thread showing off all your guitars and amps? You have some great gear alright (although all the pedals are worthy of a thread all by themselves!!) .

+1

Never saw or heard of one of those. Definitely different though and pretty cool.

cheers lads,just gave the apartment a spring clean,
    so now that theirs no dirty jocks lurking in the backs of cabs etc maybe i'll get some good quality picks taken! :D

Welease, that's a nice setup........ and you have a Video Game, is it :pac:

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Yeah Welease, what a setup, can have that whole room please? Complete with gear? I'll be around with the JCB at noon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

thanks guys :) Most of it is stuff i have picked up cheaply over the years (a lot from when i lived in England, but also a lot I picked up after moving back here)..

I bought the Line 6 bass Pod Pro for 50 Euro on adverts.. the guitar one only cost me 100 on adverts also.. the drum kit i got from adverts with a extra mounted toms all cymbals (everything you see in the pic incl drumsticks) for 395 on adverts.. some serious bargains on there if you are willing to wait.. even the Les Paul standard i got for 850 sterling when it was about 6 months old :)

Yes it is my final arcade machine, used to also have Spy Hunter, Mortal Kombat II, Racing Hero and a Judge Dredd pinball machine, I sold them when we were moving back to Ireland, but I bought a pool table (just out of the picture) to help me get over the loss (<cough> on adverts) :p

Welease wrote: »
    thanks guys :) Yes it is my final arcade machine, used to also have Spy Hunter, Mortal Kombat II, Racing Hero and a Judge Dredd pinball machine, I sold them when we were moving back to Ireland, but I bought a pool table (just out of the picture) to help me get over the loss (<cough> on adverts) :p

Ladies and gentlemen..... I have a new hero :D

Why sell the pool table? I hope its for an upgrade. You have what I plan to have in regards to my studio room. Currently I have a converted attic but its not big enough :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,834 ✭✭✭Welease

Quattroste wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen..... I have a new hero :D

Why sell the pool table? I hope its for an upgrade. You have what I plan to have in regards to my studio room. Currently I have a converted attic but its not big enough :(

ahh I meant i had just picked it up from adverts.. the pool table is definately staying....Yeah I hear ya on the converted attic.. I did it in our last place, but it was an old house, so i had only had 5'11" to the ceiling, which is a pain when you are 6ft tall.. :)

We got very lucky with the new place.. the upstairs is one single room which I converted into a playroom/music room and mini cinema for the kids..

nice looking strat al

inspired by this?

srv227.jpg

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

nice looking strat al

inspired by this?

srv227.jpg

Cheers,

Most definitely yes. Although it sort of evolved from that into something new. It originally had 3 lipstick tubes in it, and i just didn't really like them at all, and i didn't play the guitar enough even though it always played great.
    I managed to get a texas special on ebay for ~30 quid, and popped that in and i think i fell in love! But it still needed something else so i've been gradually modding it for the last few months.
    The pickguard and tone block only arrived in the post this morning, so i think i'm happy enough as it is, but who knows, it might change again.
    The guitar was bought specifically for modding, so that's what it's there for. Anyone have any ideas for the next step???

Cheers,

Most definitely yes. Although it sort of evolved from that into something new. It originally had 3 lipstick tubes in it, and i just didn't really like them at all, and i didn't play the guitar enough even though it always played great.
    I managed to get a texas special on ebay for ~30 quid, and popped that in and i think i fell in love! But it still needed something else so i've been gradually modding it for the last few months.
    The pickguard and tone block only arrived in the post this morning, so i think i'm happy enough as it is, but who knows, it might change again.
    The guitar was bought specifically for modding, so that's what it's there for. Anyone have any ideas for the next step???

tele bridge pickup!!

tele bridge pickup!!

Christ, i was thinking the exact same thing yesterday! But couldn't find the spare tele bridge pickup this afternoon when i was changing the pickguard so i just left it.
    That's it, that's my next mod.
    I'd definitely have to change the middle pickup too though, as it's output is so low compared to the texas special, and the tele bridge would be hot too...

Christ, i was thinking the exact same thing yesterday! But couldn't find the spare tele bridge pickup this afternoon when i was changing the pickguard so i just left it.
    That's it, that's my next mod.
    I'd definitely have to change the middle pickup too though, as it's output is so low compared to the texas special, and the tele bridge would be hot too...

ive a spare SD tele bridge pickup and strat middle pickup not being used

Fruvai, savage Meatball! How do you like it? I'd love a Lovetone pedal, 'specially a Meatball or a Ring Stinger.

What's the pedal on the lower left with the mismatched knobs?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

Fruvai, savage Meatball! How do you like it? I'd love a Lovetone pedal, 'specially a Meatball or a Ring Stinger.

What's the pedal on the lower left with the mismatched knobs?

The Meatball is amazing. It's a really versatile pedal with a ton of sounds ranging from cool auto wah tones to weird filter stuff (it's kind of bitch to dial in though,I spent a lot of time when I first got it just tweaking it and it's definitely a pedal you have to spend a decent amount of time with ).

The pedal on the lower left is a Fromel EQ. It's a parametric Eq that I use as a midboost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 paddy1993

im on the M-Audio Oxygen 25, Fender Stratocaster and Cort Bass..i also have the Hercules Dj MP3 Control !
    check me out on myspace

http://www.myspace.com/djpaddymul

• Advertisement

That's a seriously nice board, punchdrunk! How's the Sole Mate?

Advertisement