Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Gear (DISCUSSION ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

/\ /\ /\

Um, pics...

!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

fish-head wrote: »
    Punchdrunk! That Tele is fantastic!

thanks Dude :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

I'm never ever ever going to forgive you for the red ES, man.

Yes I'm talking to you, Doc.

Sneaky mother****er.

Edit: Ok, I've calmed down now. I should be there in about 90mins. Boycey, be good to go in 15mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

Ancient1 wrote: »

Sneaky mother****er.

Edit: Ok, I've calmed down now. I should be there in about 90mins. Boycey, be good to go in 15mins!

Im good to go, you distract him at the front door, I'll sneak round the back and do my thing....

Seriously Doc- Gastastic. Orgastic even.
    How many more words containing the word gas can I come up with to hide my intense jealousy:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Ancient1 wrote: »

Sneaky mother****er.

You're an angry angry man Ancient.

Doc, I'll assume you're bringing those up with you for the long weekend :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Gentlemen, it disgusts me that you would each, as a man, let a Bacchus T-Master lie neglected on the u-box without taking it upon yourselves to redeem such a scurrilous situation by doing whatever it takes to restore honour and dignity after such a dastardly deed. I felt, as a gentleman, I was left with no choice but to throw myself upon the explosive and bear its terrible force and, thus, I did sell on some other instrumental hardware in my keep and purchase said T-Master for little more than a pittance. I believe this was the only appropriate action and, hopefully, the standards of our time have been respected and all is well again within the universe. As I am a gentleman I shall still bid you good day should we cross paths on the street, however I shall mean it only half heartedly.

Oh yes, I really like the Tokai too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

So, what? Doc has the Tokai ES now??!! :eek:

It's those meet-ups man, they're dangerous. Kavo and Boycey are Duked up as a result and, after playing Quattroste's ES, I had bad, bad GAS for one, hence me selling loads of stuff off at low, low prices:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭Ancient1

feylya wrote: »
    You're an angry angry man Ancient.

He caught me off guard is all. :D
    Doctor J wrote:
    Gentlemen, disgusts, as a man, neglected, upon yourselves, to redeem, scurrilous situation, restore honour, dignity, dastardly deed, a gentleman, upon the explosive, its terrible force, in my keep,a pittance, appropriate action, the standards of our time,the universe,I am a gentleman, I shall still bid,cross paths, half heartedly.

Oh shut up you, you sound like ****ing Lenihan yesterday. :pac:
    Dord wrote:
    So, what? Doc has the Tokai ES now??!!

Check the pics thread and make sure you have protective eyewear, that's how shiny the damn thing is. And sexy.

And it sounds oh so nice, honestly the tone out of it is ****ing superb, that's the main thing. The Hawk - right speaker :D

That was what appealed to me about Ste's one, such a nice sound out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭DeadSkin

punchdrunk, I love want that sg, tis gorgeous.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭boycey

Horrible, terrible guitars punchdrunk:D
    So terrible they deserve nice pictures of each one, and maybe throw in some of those atrocious Reverends while you're at it;)

Seriously, I want to see that ES135 in all her glory. I was on the verge of buying one about two years ago. I somehow decided upon a PRS instead. It was a quick and loveless fling...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭punchdrunk

cheers lads,i'll ge the camera out tomorrow if it's sunny :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

First of all Doc J, I am in total support of you saving such a Bacchus and that ES130 looks altogether splendid :pac: I was going to say that a meet should be required but I fear that your safety would be at risk! However, I have a plan. At the first sign of trouble, hand me both Bacchus and ES130 and I'll do whatever it take to get them home safely ;)

Punchdrunk! That Gibson SG looks overpriced to me. You should just give it to me, NOW!

Ste, in some ways I love you but, alas, part of me thinks it would be unwise to hand you the T-Master and ES in a crisis. I don't know why that is, though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Quattroste

Ladies and Gentlemen....... I present to you Doctor J, a spending machine in a world of recession. Single handedly ths man has revived the Japanese market. All hail :pac:

Seriously Doc, your my hero!

Actually, what I've sold has covered the Tele and ES and the Sadowsky/Godlykes were a straight swap. I'm down in numbers too ;)

J, you're a mad b*st*rd! :eek: :D

I mean that in a good way... :p

Heh heh heh, honestly, I was trying to sell the Sadowsky straight out, just wasn't getting anywhere. I had some jaw-dropping trade offers for it but this one just made the most sense :)

Theres a Deviser/Headway bass that I've been eyeing up recently. I have enough basses though. It's hiding on a well known website. Not many people would suspect it. ;)

• Advertisement

I love what they do. I say get it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Last Angry Man - SAVAGE Tele :eek::eek: BONAR :eek:

What's the Deucetone RAT like? Have you compared it with the usual RAT?€

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Last Angry Man

Thanks. assume you mean the 97... My first real electric. Gigged the sh*t out of it but had it re-fretted last year so it's playable again.

The Rat is good. Never played any of the other ones that Proco make to be honest but the reason I got it was to have a bluesy OD and over the top distortion in one unit. I have had it for a good few years now and used to use it for my main OD sound before I got the DSL which kicks it's ass TBH. Still great for a lead boost, light OD and Neil Young type dirge.

Neil Young type dirge.

:cool:

Fruvai, you've got a savage board there :eek:

What guitars are you putting into that?

• Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭fruvai

El Pr0n wrote: »
    Fruvai, you've got a savage board there :eek:

What guitars are you putting into that?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=59496113&postcount=137

;)