Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Licence

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    But overall, programming is very good. I would have thought that this is all most people care about. Perhaps I am wrong.

That probably is what most people care about, but most people pay their licence without complaint. However, I thought we were here to express our opinions, and not try to guess the opinion of "most people". And I, for one, would prefer that if I had to pay a tv licence it be used to make good, completely unbiased tv - neither of which seems to be happening. Not everybody loves reeling in the years, I'd rate it about as highly as those "I love the x0's" programs that were on British tv a while back.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,567 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

heyjude wrote: »

I never said I was detailing 24 hours of broadcasting

eh?
    heyjude wrote: »
    Look at todays' TV schedule(from 5.15am this morning for 24 hours)

Advertisement