Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stress due to scumbag

Options
124»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

hopalong85 wrote: »
    Very difficuly situation you're in there irishbird. Digging up flowerboxes and all? Wow. I think maybe all cats should be executed, this is madness.

am considering rat poision ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭hopalong85

irishbird wrote: »

Good idea. Be sure to wear gloves though.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Snarler wrote: »
    Some guy threathened to kill my cats before and I got the gardai involved. No way was I going to let it slide but they or the web admins woulndt take it seriously
    re-registering to get around a site ban results in another site ban doesn't it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

It is a bit strange that someone would reference a thread they made under a banned username, but if they are the same person then I can't say I'm too surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

your neighbour is completely right and you should be ashamed of yourself and your attitude torwards your neighbours

Have you read any of the above?

1.My cats only sh*t in tray
    2.They have dog in their back garden
    3.I have discussed this with all neighbours and tried to come to agreement

Sorry about your situation - have you tried to talk to owner of cat? Or is it a stray?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Jackz

You have an ignorant neighbour if you dont like the way the way he speaks to you, next time if he shouts or uses language you dont like put your fingers in your ears and go "lah la la la your going to stop being rude mister man or im not talking to you lah la la la"

The la's are essential for added effect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Not too sure of the rules around here as I'm fairly new but this incident was from a different website.

Make sure to keep some left over to put in a casserole for yourself.

What are your cats called Snarler?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Ah yes, all these mouse lovers just love their mice.

Cats exist for a reason, they kill mice\rats, they are our allies in the fight against disease!

• Advertisement

Jackz wrote: »
    What are your cats called Snarler?
    Buttonboots and Trixie.

LouOB wrote: »
    Have you read any of the above?

Sorry about your situation - have you tried to talk to owner of cat? Or is it a stray?

err......i have no idea who owes the cats......they come, they sh.it, they mark their territory and usual feck off after i throw water at them

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Not too sure of the rules around here as I'm fairly new but this incident was from a different website.
    Make sure to keep some left over to put in a casserole for yourself.

lol. It was yeah. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Buttonboots and Trixie.

are am sure they were the names of the cats from that other infamous feedback thread

* heads to feedback to investigate

Names changed from Minxy and Snuffles to protect them from purrrsuers?

gurramok wrote:
    Cats exist for a reason, they kill mice\rats, they are our allies in the fight against disease!
    Terriers kill rats, not sure if cats do though. I've been told most cats are too small to take on rats (big rats).

Unpossible wrote: »
    Terriers kill rats, not sure if cats do though. I've been told most cats are too small to take on rats (big rats).

If thats the case, then terriers and cats are part of the human's allies against disease.

What do dogs catch other than a stick, the rats?:D

gurramok wrote:
    What do dogs catch other than a stick, the rats?
    You don't remember that old rte advert/warning about family dogs going out at night and killing sheep?

Unpossible wrote: »
    You don't remember that old rte advert/warning about family dogs going out at night and killing sheep?

Ah yeh, so eliminating sheep rescues marraiges up and down the country as the good men won't chase them for a shag :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭quackquackBOOM

Ive a new approach
    there is so much talk over these cats and rats
    we,ll just nuke the country itl solve everyones problems
    no more cats and hey they wont be able to live here for a hundred thousand years or more cus of radiation
    then we can rest in peace:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

pet fence is the answer, im selling mine.

http://adverts.ie/34809

Advertisement