Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stress due to scumbag

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

Thanks all for good laugh

You give two small animals a good home, food and shelter. Spend lots of time training and silly money on vet costs.
    I got second cat when he was one, he was injured and vet due to put cat down. But vet didnt in the end as cos cat soo good. He left in cage for mth with broken leg cos pervious owners wouldnt pay fees (prob had no insurance). I took him as he needed good home.
    Both cats are v friendly and nails clipped all time. They are house trained i.e. know where to sh*t and where not. Very intelligent cats actually.
    But unfortunately there are people who exisit to make other peoples life a misery.

I dont believe sinking to level of 'neighbour' but situation is not nice. Was just hoping for some support or even laugh's at my issue. God only knows others love hearing the next installment

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Change the name of the cat to "Scumbag" and let him loose on the neighbours property. Than start calling him in :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Anthrax in the post, done and dusted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

l3LoWnA wrote: »
    Is your cat called "scumbag"?

Some people HATE cats! I, for one, think they're evil and was woken one night (in my cot - I was only 1) by a dirty big black f*cking cat lying beside me! :( I think they're posessed!

You remember this?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭arghh

Neighbours like this will look for a fight over anything start giving them a bad attitude treat fire with fire is what I say;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

Cats are evil, how on earth can anyone like them, okay I accept witches and Dr Evil like them but they can't even rescue people!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

Some guy threathened to kill my cats before and I got the gardai involved. No way was I going to let it slide but they or the web admins woulndt take it seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭ibh

I think your in trouble, cause if i was your neighbour i be heading down to the pound to get a big fcuking dog and then see if kitty wanders into the house.

If your neighbour really is a scumbag then they'll probably get one of those pit-bull (or something like it) terriors. They are fcuking evil, and would probably actually kill a cat where my dog (I don't really have one, but if i had a neighbour with a cat who liked to take liberties i would have one. See 1st paragraph) would just give it a scare.

Sorry this isn't any help to you, i just thought i'd prepare you for the next stage of conflict.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Snarler

ibh wrote: »
    I think your in trouble, cause if i was your neighbour i be heading down to the pound to get a big fcuking dog and then see if kitty wanders into the house.

If your neighbour really is a scumbag then they'll probably get one of those pit-bull (or something like it) terriors. They are fcuking evil, and would probably actually kill a cat where my dog (I don't really have one, but if i had a neighbour with a cat who liked to take liberties i would have one. See 1st paragraph) would just give it a scare.

Sorry this isn't any help to you, i just thought i'd prepare you for the next stage of conflict.

You are a disgusting person.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

LouOB wrote: »

But unfortunately there are people who exisit to make other peoples life a misery.

Indeed, I call them cat people.

• Advertisement

Snarler wrote: »
    You are a disgusting person.

Why????

I don't mind cats in some instances. E.g. If i had a neighbour with a mouse / rat that they didn't keep under control then i go and get a cat and keep it as a pet. Simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

QUOTE=ibh;54379220]If your neighbour really is a scumbag then they'll probably get one of those pit-bull (or something like it) terriors. They are fcuking evil, and would .[/QUOTE]

The funny thing is - they have dog out back all the time.:confused:

[QUOTE=LouOB;The funny thing is - they have dog out back all the time.:confused .[/QUOTE]

Yea that's probably the sort of dog i'd end up with as well. Too well fed i'll guess.

Some guy threathened to kill my cats before and I got the gardai involved. No way was I going to let it slide but they or the web admins woulndt take it seriously

Was that on boards??

Feedback thread where the OP was complaining that someone threatened his cats, but the OP had made comments about hoping that peoples children were harmed?

Edit: found it, this you? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Snarler wrote:
    I was going to lol until I realised you were serious, then I just found the idea of an adult phoning the gardai and telling them that some guy on the internet wants to kill his cats too funny not to lol.

edit: oh man that thread is win The-Rigger only a few posts in and we get "No but he threatened Minxy and Snuffles and they are my family."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,173 ✭✭✭ondafly

@LouOB : The law is on your side on the cat issue. If I recall correctly a dog owner is responsible for any damage/trespassing their dog does. However a cat is deemed not trainable under the eyes of the law, and as such you (the owner) cannot be held responsible for your cats actions.

As for the bad attitude of your neighbour. Everyone has one. I have a particular plonker where I live. He doesn't work, and just arses about the place. He finds problems with everything! But the old saying goes - "The devil makes work for idle hands."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Jigsaw

That scumbag neighbour should be mercilessly crushed.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Was that on boards??

Feedback thread where the OP was complaining that someone threatened his cats, but the OP had made comments about hoping that peoples children were harmed?

Edit: found it, this you? :D

That is one of the funniest threads I have seen on boards. Sheer brilliance. I always go back to it every so often for a good laugh.

OP did they not say anything about you going into their house? thats the only thing I would be worried about if my future dog went into a house*.
    My family's last dog got into 2 houses, one of which he ran up into the bedroom where the couple and the b*tch, who was in heat, slept and started having his way with her. The owners of the b**ch managed to get him out on their own, but my parents were still embarrassed.
    I don't know where I'm going with this post, but I believe my point is made.

*edit: oh wait, I guess I would also be worried about him biting someone in the house

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Kill the cats, buy a dog....only answer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

ibh wrote: »

You , my friend are an idiot.

What would more than likely happen is the dog would have a go at the cat and get a few claws in the nose , and therefor , it wouldnt touch the cat again. (see it all the time , we have 3 cats and 2 dogs.)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

You , my friend are an idiot.

Well that doesn't sound like something a friend would say now. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

Cat, Pillowcase, 2 bricks, Grand Canal. Stress over.

Kernel wrote:
    What about the other cat?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I remember that! It was outrageous.
    You had a different user name then.

Edit: You were outrageous.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Kernel wrote: »

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=47244&stc=1&d=1194549454

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

cats are a waste of space, get a fish or something

and what kind of neighbours give a damn about your neighbours cat problems? why would a solicitor write a cat letter? why do you care?

yeah, dump the cat, problem solved

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

this depends on ur sex,

if ur female, then everytime u have a talk with this neightbour then say PUSSY out loudly to the neighbour.

example call to the nieghbours front door and say "im so sorry for what my PUSSY has done to ur bed room, i promise my PUSSY will behave please give me and my PUSSY a second chance, its a good PUSSY"

if ur male then take pic of ur cat print it off 1000 times and leave it all over their back garden when they complain say "well thats not my pussy, my pussy is right here *point to your cat on ur arms*

then the next night print one pic with the cat but with red eyes and leave it on their door step

• Advertisement

growler wrote: »

why would a solicitor write a cat letter? why do you care?

He should send a cat picture with solicitor speak on it.

Advertisement