Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What was the first movie you saw in the Cinema?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Doolie

Disney's Snow White in the Adelphi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

the granny brought me and the brother to see bambi around 1985, i think it was in the carlton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

The Lion King! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Jingle all the way,haha i was only 7 :) ah the memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭YogiBear

Bambi!! :) Awwww... I still remember being quite afraid of the very dark cinema! :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,356 ✭✭✭Donegal Lass

Parsley wrote: »
    The Lion King! :D

snap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

BMX Bandits.

I remember I didn't really understand what the cinema was, so I was expecting to watch a large screen showing diagrams of bikes with wheels measurements and things like that!

I think my folks brought me to see one of the Star Wars movies when I was very young though.

I'm 29.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Recon wrote: »
    Jurassic Park
    Mine too, that was 1993 so would have been 5 or so. Went with my sister, my sisters friend and her younger brother. We went to the Dundalk Adelphi which is now gone, well the front is still there but everything else is now gone just have a look at this photo.
    mc nuggets wrote: »
    Space Jam in 1996 i was four. I feel so young compared to you people :(

Ha I can remember going to that I would have been 8. It was my mates bday, me and this other lad were his best mates but we hated each other. He had to sit in between us and we did not talk once during the film :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

I think Who framed Rodger Rabbit...

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭Raven_k42

How The West Was Won. The Bohemian....Phibsboro....60s. A real old picture house !.

K.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

First movie I can remember in the cinema is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 416 ✭✭Predhead

It was either Greystoke: The Legend of Tarzan and I think we left before the end! Or Star Wars episdoe IV - it was a matinee.

Advertisement