Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you drink your 2 Litres of water per day?

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

MooseJam wrote: »
    I drink about 1.5 litres of coke and 2 litres of tea so I'd say yea, I'm getting the daily amount

And about 3 times the daily amount of sugar hehe, enjoy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54,912 ✭✭✭✭walshb

brim4brim wrote: »
    Drink when you need to drink water, i.e. as soon as you start to feel dehydrated. IMO, science can work out the exact amount everyone needs to drink each day as everyones body is different.

Exactly, and as well we do get a lot of water from certain fruits we may eat during the day. Apples, bananas, pears etc etc are laden with water....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Drink about two litres every working day cause of the convenient water cooler.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

2 litres is nothing. A job I had a while back I was on my feet constantly and I probably went through 5 litres each day in work (10 refills of a 500ml bottle). If I spend the day in my house I'd probably drink 5 or 6 pints of the diluted stuff so that's the very minimum for me. I just regulary fill a pint of water and drink it in one go as soon as I fill it. It's just a habit now. Also, I never wake in the middle of the night for a piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

eirebhoy wrote: »
    Also, I never wake in the middle of the night for a piss.
    If I drank 5 litres a day waking up in the middle of the night to go for a p1ss would be the least of my worries. I'd be worried about waking up in the middle of the night to see a big yellow map of Africa on my sheets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I'd proably drink close to that, I get the 5 litres of water from the machines. I was always told drinking plenty of water is good for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

I drink about 4-5 litres of water a day

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Usually get about a litre and half of water into me from riverrock bottles a day. Gotta piss a lot. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Usually get about a litre and half of water into me from riverrock bottles a day. Gotta piss a lot. :/
    That's such a waste of money, get the 5litres from the machines then fill up your little bottles.

Advertisement