Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

guinea pig stuck under my shed

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭spareman

Im experianced in this field, couldn't believe it when I seen the thread title, Our guinea pig went under our shed a few years back, Heres how I got him out, I reached in as far as I could and left a trail of lettuce for him and he ate his way out untill he made it to the piece of lettuce I was holding in my hand then just grapped him, took a few try's but got him eventually, It took me 6 hours of lying in the grass very still in the pissing rain, but it worked.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Did it come out? Or did the OP get stuck under the shed with it? :)

I have been checking back to see what happened. My life is really dull :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

oh did the fuzzy little cavy survive???

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

When's the funeral?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Get a flame thrower and fry that muthas ass!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 barbaraw19

Hear ye Hear ye

Boards favourute hamster been caught!!!!!! Horray! After 3 tiresome days of sitting around i finally caught the little bugger at 12:30 last night. I'll take a pic of the little creature and stick it up when i get time later

• Registered Users Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭Dr Strange

barbaraw19 wrote: »
    Hear ye Hear ye

Boards favourute hamster been caught!!!!!! Horray! After 3 tiresome days of sitting around i finally caught the little bugger at 12:30 last night. I'll take a pic of the little creature and stick it up when i get time later

Fantastic. He could be an AH mascot! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Hear ye Hear ye

Good stuff, return of the GP. :)

Hear ye Hear ye

I'll take a pic of the little creature and stick it up when i get time later

Will that be before or after you get him stuffed & mounted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Boards favourute hamster been caught!!!!!!

WTF Your GUINEA PIG escapes and you catch a HAMSTER!!! Which is it???

• Advertisement

Great magic trick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Congrats OP, sounds like you have a 'magic shed' which transmogrifies
    animals. Might I be bold as to suggest that you see if you can catch a
    neighbours cat or dog and place it under the shed for 3 days, you might
    end up with an elephant or giraffe. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'd suggest sending in a persuasive squirrel to negotiate with the guinea pig. Give him whatever he wants -- nuts, lettuce, women... men...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Next time carefully position Richard Gere's anus in close proximity to the shed, then...no wait, hang on, that's gerbils isn't it...?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

It could be a gerbil by tomorrow, get Richard on the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

Get the kid from captain planet to help you. You know the pussy kid who had the heart ring. He should be able to get your guinea pig out for you. He'll probably want to fúck it afterwards though. On another note, what a shít power he had. What's he gonna do to the bad guy? Hug them to death? Pussy.
    pure comedy gold

• Registered Users Posts: 19 barbaraw19

Woops!! i meant guinea pig not hamster. the excitement of getting him back affected my train of thought. magical sheds dont exist sadly:(

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭tobytobe

This was the funniest thread:)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Try fitting him with some sort of thing on top so he can;t go underneath again.
    Like a shark fin or a little flagpole. :D

Advertisement