Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people really wreck my head!!!!!!!!!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Customers who tut and sigh and act as if it's the strangest thing ever that there's a limit to how many items you can bring into the fitting room. When they narrow it down to 4, they still try and bring more in, as if they're special. Customers who start shouting and demanding why I won't let them try knickers on. UGHHH!

There are actually a surprising amount of people who think they should be allowed try on knickers in shops. I always found it especially weird that people wanted to try on the body suits that suck everything in. I mean, they are tight EVERYWHERE!! Gross!! It wouldn't make a difference if you were wearing knickers too.

What really used to annoy me was when people came in to try on things with sweat pouring off them. I mean, what can you say? Or worse when they came in all sweaty for a bra fitting. The girls used to have to go to the bathroom to clean their hands after it because the anti-bacterial gel just wasn't enough on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

I see stupid people
    They dont know that they are stupid
    But they are ....

6th sense stylie - helps saying this in your head when dealing with said people

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭-Leelo-

Now this is my kinda thread. The following are all things that could one day cause me to be up on a murder charge

People (generally men) spitting out of their car windows (although saw a girl doing it once, it was vile)

People who eat really loudly so that it sounds like a pig sifting through slops!!

People who aren't ready to go when the traffic lights go green and hold everyone else up.

People who use 3 or 4 different cards at a time at the bank machine.

People who approach the counter in a shop while on their phones (I used to work in a supermarket, it's so unbelievably rude)

Junkies who ask you for a euro for "the bus"

Old Women in general, they're horrible crabby creatures.

Boys from the local secondary in Centra at lunchtime holding up the queue at the deli while they order for about 5 of their friends.

There's loads nore but I'd better stop at the risk of being labelled the Ultimate Moan.

Advertisement