Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people really wreck my head!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Moonbaby wrote: »
    Squinting in cars causes wrinkles.

There were these posters on the underground tubey thingy in Boston -- and I squinted to read it - twas a sign saying that squinting caused crows feet!! GITS!
    Happened a few times actually :o

Cyclists who don't stop at red lights - that bugs me.

People who try to get ahead of you in the queue by pretending they don't see you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

It is said that people hate other people similar to themselves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Mossy Monk wrote: »

This is true -- my mother and my older sister used to NEVER get along - they're sooo alike though. My younger sisters the spit of my older one... they don't get along either...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,120 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

stevoman wrote: »
    you know those people and things that people do that enrage you to the point of almost murder, like idiot people who drive around wearing sunglasses when its not god damn sunny out!

You want to kill me coz I wear sunglasses while driving? You need to see a shrink.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I really hate God.

It wrecks my head to see people ending posts with "That is all" as well. We know that is all, we can see it's the end of your silly little post. People who use this think they've posted something so earth-shatteringly profound that everyone who sees it is stupefied with awe and needs to be reminded that the post is over so they can try to get on with their lives. Do the same people say "That is all" when they're finished taking a dump? Without a doubt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Too many exclamation marks !!!!!!! or too many question marks. Why??????
    Because people like to whine and are attention whores. That's why!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Women.........in general.........WRECK my head! ;) (true tho)

Having to root through my bag every day for my card in the gym to swipe it through while your polish one behind the desk looks at me as tho I have 10 heads! If I'm in the gym every day I'M CLEARLY A MEMEBER!!! :mad:Really grinds my gears...

On a happier note tho I'm glad to say theres not a lot that bothers me. Although walking along a footpath against the traffic while everyone just stares at you cuz they're bored in traffic is veeeeeeeeeery intimidating!

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Hate people who spit as they're walking along. It's gross.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

People who can't spell grammar, but ridicule someone else over their poor grammar really wreck my head!

Even tho the guy usually comes across like a pinhead I think you should give him the benefit of the doubt on this occasion. He was clearly being ironic.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

People who can't spell grammar, but ridicule someone else over their poor grammar really wreck my head!

Thank you for logging in, BossArky. ;)

people who use the term "wreck my head" get on me nerves!! It portrays an image of a 16 year old spoilt kid with too much make up hanging around dundrum shopping centre.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

connundrum wrote: »
    I've done my best to clean up your post there, it may not be perfect though. People who make little efort with punctuation and grammer wreck my head.

people who just cant see the funny side of things and have to find anything to correct them REALLY!!! wreck my head.. !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Hrududu

I hate people. Sometimes anything can get on your nerves. Like people who talk loudly on busses. Or when I get on a train and end up sitting in a 4 seater with 3 people that know each other. And they yap yap yap the whole way. I'm reading my book and all thats going in is "As I reached the top of the hill I knew my treasure...and sure I was pissed, I was sick all over myself...would be at the summit". Of course when I am sitting on a train with friends our conversation is the height of wit. Hypocrite I am. Still doesnt stop me getting annoyed by everyone. But really its only the loud that get me riled up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

When I have a son, Im going to raise him as the greediest, most unfriendly c*nt in the world. I bet he'd love this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

agamemnon wrote: »
    Do the same people say "That is all" when they're finished taking a dump?
    I most certainly will from now on!

*rubs hands together with unbridled glee*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Having to root through my bag every day for my card in the gym to swipe it through while your polish one behind the desk looks at me as tho I have 10 heads! If I'm in the gym every day I'M CLEARLY A MEMEBER!!! :mad:Really grinds my gears...

Would you not just put it in your pocket then? Or in a place in your bag that it'll be easy to find?

Common sense, dearie. Makes life more convenient for you and for Polish people!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

people who park across two parking spaces, or people who park in handicapped spots when they are clearly not handicapped!!! aaahhhhh!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Common sense, dearie.

Have you not read any of her posts? No offence, cheeks; you're sweet but you're a dizz.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

cjt156 wrote: »
    Have you not read any of her posts? No offence, cheeks; you're sweet but you're a dizz.
    Careful now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Boo Hiss!
    stevoman wrote: »
    people who just cant see the funny side of things and have to find anything to correct them REALLY!!! wreck my head.. !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!

Had it been funny, I probably would have laughed. Mkay

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭yom 1

Dinxminx wrote: »
    Hate people who spit. It's gross.

I take it you swallow then:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

I hate nearly everyone that drives.
    People going too slow, too fast and people who constantly leave a one inch gap between your car and theirs.

The most annoying people though are all the skags in town giving Dublin such a bad image to tourists with their pale faces and yellow and black teeth and "bleedin whopper TN runners". Please shut up and kill yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I don't usually pay attention to which posters post what, but I just found it odd that she'd rather complain about somebody watching her searching for her card rather than simply keeping it in a more convenient place.

I agree, I am a dizz :D

Sofaspud wrote: »
    Would you not just put it in your pocket then? Or in a place in your bag that it'll be easy to find?

Common sense, dearie. Makes life more convenient for you and for Polish people!

I have started doing that spud and it's going well thanks. :D

First off, what's a dizz?

Secondly, why thank you!
    I was walking down Grafton St there and an elderly man playing some instrument told us we looked like "angels!" LOL! But anyways...my threads are top notch! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭Flaccus

0. c*nts that wont shut up in the cinema..whether it's a couple, a bunch of pikeys, scummers, or just annoying students. First stage is usually turn around, then shush, then shut the f*ck up, finally manager and booting out time.

1. The cctv cameras in Limerick city. 3 cops hired to watch them at a cost of nearly 2m euro a few years ago and the lazy ****es can't even keep them pointed properly. Check out burgerking at 11pm at night and it's usually looking up into the sky. Or on O'Connell St...2 cameras pointing in same direction. Outside Dick Devans pub near Kings Island..where one was put in especially to keep an eye on local thuggery..usually pointing on the ground. They tell us they are not used for active monitoring, only to check crimes out later, (crime preventation my arse) but I know of at least 3 people who were assaulted / cars broken into, and camera was facing wrong way. Lazy cops can't even operate a flamin joystick. And what makes it worse is they don't even have a foot patrol prescence. Too busy playing pool in the station or doing nixers I suppose.

2. People who park in handicap spots with no permit and/or not handicapped...once I asked a guy who did this if he was suddenly cured or was it a miracle ?

3. People who insist parking between 2 cars when there are dozens of other spots, and then ding the other drivers door...sometimes repeatadly. I think these people are like lemmings and when they see a row of cars they just have to park in the empty spot.

4. Conversely people who use 2 spots when parking, though I can understand that they are trying to get away from the assholes in 3. above.

5. Morons who feel the need to park and block the petrol pump, not get petrol, and wonder on into the shop. I usually go into the shop and say out loud would the person in the such and such a car please move it as they are blocking customers from getting petrol. Usually works.

6. Idiots who drive while on their mobiles and who talk loudly on their mobiles so the whole world can here them.

7. More idiots who don't know how to use roundabouts, and especially the ones who try to negotiate them while on their mobile.

8. Tailgaiters. Hate them the most. I brake for them usually.

9. Scumbags in tarted up glanzas, civics, who drive dangerously with disregard for other peoples safety and loud bloody exhausts on their shi*boxes.

10. C*nts that think it's ok to egg peoples cars/houses on Halloween night. And generally hang around late at night doing the antisocial behaviour thing.

11. More c*nts that just upgrade their PC's but all they do is benchmark them and never actually use them for anything. Know lots of those.

12. Scumbags in general with their pavi accents, hoodies and trainers (especially the pretend scum). They know they are scum, are proud of it and dress for the occasion. Nothing but a drain on society too. I wish them all a miserable and painful death.

13. Trying to enjoy yourself in a bar, only having to listen to loud obnoxious bo**oxes who are usually rudgy heads or farmers.

14. Same as 13. above, but it's women with that loud bloody cackle. Feckin hags.

15. Shop attendants with no manner...no please or thanks.

16. Traffic lights out and on amber usually during rugby matches, making it impossible to get anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Although walking along a footpath against the traffic while everyone just stares at you cuz they're bored in traffic is veeeeeeeeeery intimidating!

I once knew this very hot girl who never seemed to cop on why people were always staring at her. She had huge boobs too. She really seemed to think men asked all women out all the time.

I miss her........

Who was it who said something like : "There will be no rest for he who cannot suffer fools gladly"? The world is packed to the brim with ****ing idiots who have no ****ing idea that they are idiots and can never percieve that they are the problem. You'll never manage to educate even a fraction of them - vent and move on.

I once knew this very hot girl who never seemed to cop on why people were always staring at her. She had huge boobs too. She really seemed to think men asked all women out all the time.

I miss her.........

What? Are you on about...

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭coolhandc

pete doherty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I have a pretty short & explosive temper so I try my best to avoid people who wreck my head.

But if I was to give it some thought I'd have to say bullys and bad manners are my number one & two head wreckers.

A brick falling from a tall building would wreck my head too.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,220 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

People who read the Celestine Prophecy and think it's the word of God.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

What? Are you on about...

Me? I was suggesting another reason they'd be staring at you.

And while we're on the subject of being annoying - surely you mean : "What are you on about?" :D

Advertisement