Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people really wreck my head!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 31-10-2007 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭

i think its time that somebody (me!!!!) started a thread about all the random people who i meet on my journey through life THAT REALLY WRECK MY HEAD! you know those people and things that people do that enrage you to the point of almost murder, like idiot people who drive around wearing sunglasses when its not god damn sunny out! Or those idiots who park at petrol pumps and then get out and go browse around the shop and don't buy any petrol!!!!!!
    Or the worst kind of idiot who comes from the middle of a bog somewhere but is given a pleb like job somewhere in some random office and because they wear a shirt and tie to work they think they can refer to going on dinner break as a ****ing power lunch. LORD GIVE ME PATIENCE.

ITS TIME FOR LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO STOP KEEPING YOUR THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD AND TO HAVE YOUR SAY AT WHAT REALLY GRINDS YOUR GEARS!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

That'd be a refreshing change.

Moved from sub-forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭St Bill

stevoman wrote: »
    like idiot people who drive around wearing sunglasses when its not god damn sunny out!

I wear sunglasses when I've forgotten my regular glasses. They're prescription, doncha know. However I do feel a right tool if I have to wear them driving at night. I don't know which is worse, not being able to see because of bad eyesight or not being able to see 'cos everything's sunglasses-dark!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Karoma wrote: »
    That'd be a refreshing change.

Moved from sub-forum.

Why move it to After Hours?

No one here speaks their mind and only say nice things all the time about everybody.

Which really p!sses me off. Bunch of no good nice guys the lot of em.
    Grrrrr :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

Or the worst kind of idiot who comes from the middle of a bog somewhere but is given a pleb like job somewhere in some random office and because they wear a shirt and tie to work they think they can refer to going on dinner break as a ****ing power lunch. LORD GIVE ME PATIENCE.

Damn cheeky of them, send them back to the bogs :p

Squinting in cars causes wrinkles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I take after my Dad in that I hate most people. I'm very good at hiding it though unless I really don't like someone. Then I just kind of ignore them and hope they go away.

I really can't stand people who insist on talking loudly on their mobiles. This happens every time I get on a bus. Last time the two girls behind me were on their phones....one of them had a whole 10 minute conversation with someone about how much she loves him (or her).

Oh, and I hate hypocrites, and I know many!!

Although as my mother always says, you shouldn't hate anyone. I just dislike them intensely.

I have the inability to hurt people though, so I'm usually just polite and bitch behind people's backs!!

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

I have a theory, its called 'people are stupid.' Surprisingly accurate i have found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭YeatsCounty

masseyno9 wrote: »
    I have a theory, its called 'people are stupid.' Surprisingly accurate i have found.
    I like the way you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

masseyno9 wrote: »

I don't want you to be right. But you are, godammit. People are horrible. I almost wish I was a hedgehog. I don't know why I picked hedgehog. Probably because they seem to spend their whole lives trying to cross roads and failing miserably. Almost like me on Dame Street every morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I work part time in a shop. I encounter multiple twats that wreck my head on a daily basis.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭masseyno9

I don't want you to be right. But you are, godammit. People are horrible. I almost wish I was a hedgehog. I don't know why I picked hedgehog. Probably because they seem to spend their whole lives trying to cross roads and failing miserably. Almost like me on Dame Street every morning :D

Super mental image there!!
    (you crossing the road that is...not squashed hedgehogs, thats not nice)

The theory has saved me many a burst blood vessel giving out about assholes. I find it less enraging to think of people as stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Binomate wrote: »
    I work part time in a shop. I encounter multiple twats that wreck my head on a daily basihs.

I shop part time in shops, I encounter multiple twats that wreck my head on a daily basis.

*Game shops not included*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭gerky

I have to more or less agree with the stupid theory but its not a lack of education its the ignorance the general small minded assholes that live in their own little world.

A-Trak wrote: »
    I shop part time in shops, I encounter multiple twats that wreck my head on a daily basis.

*Game shops not included*
    Well here's some information for you, incase you didn't know. If a shop is expensive, you don't have to shop there. Also it is not the clerk's who sets the price, so don't take it out on him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

From dealing with people.. You're just there to do your job and help as much as you can but you always come across unreasonable rude people who seem to be trying to make as many problems as possible

Well here's some information for you, incase you didn't know. If a shop is expensive, you don't have to shop there. Also it is not the clerk's who sets the price, so don't take it out on him.

Ehm, thanks, but where did I mention price?

And if you don't like "twats" as you call them for customers, don't work in a customer facing position.

Ehm, thanks, but where did I mention price?

And if you don't like "twats" as you call them for customers, don't work in a customer facing position.
    Do you see where I said "in case you didn't know"? That implies that I'm simply putting that information out there. I never said you said anything about price.

I don't mind the majority of customers. What I said was that I very often have to deal with twats. I never said "all customers are twats". You're not down with the whole reading thing, are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

People who constantly complain about other people wreck my head...

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

vs

... so I'm usually just polite and bitch behind people's backs!!
    The ironing is delicious! :D
    I encounter multiple twats that wreck my head on a daily basis.
    We've noticed! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

stevoman wrote: »
    I think its time that somebody (me!) (Excessive use of exclaimation mark) started a thread about all the random people I've met on my journey through life who have REALLY WRECKED MY HEAD! You know those people and things that people do that enrage you to the point of almost murder, like idiot people who drive around wearing sunglasses when its not Goddamn sunny out! Or those idiots who park at petrol pumps and then get out and go browse around the shop and don't buy any petrol! (Overuse of the word 'and'. Excessive use of exclaimation mark)
    Or the worst kind of idiot who comes from the middle of a bog somewhere, but is given a pleb like job somewhere in some random office. (Break in sentence) Because they wear a shirt and tie to work, they think that they can refer to going on dinner break as a flipping power lunch. LORD, GIVE ME PATIENCE.

ITS TIME FOR LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO STOP KEEPING YOUR THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD AND TO HAVE YOUR SAY REGARDING WHAT REALLY GRINDS YOUR GEARS!!!

I've done my best to clean up your post there, it may not be perfect though. People who make little efort with punctuation and grammer wreck my head.

• Advertisement

Do you see where I said "in case you didn't know"? That implies that I'm simply putting that information out there. I never said you said anything about price.

I don't mind the majority of customers. What I said was that I very often have to deal with twats. I never said "all customers are twats". You're not down with the whole reading thing, are you?

Again, ehm?

You're just putting info out there? Thanks for that, but a rude cynical shop clerk in a pound shop is no different from a rude cynical shop clerk in BT.

You put eroneous information in an attempt to defend your statement calling *some* customers twats, by saying your just putting info out there?

You're not down with the whole cohesive statement thing are you?

Again, ehm?

You're just putting info out there? Thanks for that, but a rude cynical shop clerk in a pound shop is no different from a rude cynical shop clerk in BT.

You put eroneous information in an attempt to defend your statement calling *some* customers twats, by saying your just putting info out there?

You're not down with the whole cohesive statement thing are you?
    Keep reading things that are not there crazy man, assuming you can read.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Originally Posted by janeybabe26

vs

... so I'm usually just polite and bitch behind people's backs!!

The ironing is delicious! :D

LOL you got me!! :D

Keep reading things that are not there crazy man, assuming you can read.

*Slow hand clap*

Bravo sir, your insinuation that I can't read has indeed silenced me.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Ok ... I propose a vote of thanks to A-trak and Binomate for the object lesson in how to wreck each other's head, and everyone else's! :rolleyes:

Any seconders?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Ok ... I propose a vote of thanks to A-trak and Binomate for the object lesson in how to wreck each other's head, and everyone else's! :rolleyes:

Any seconders?
    Seconded!

Any seconders?

Thirded....actually,....eh wait, ......what?

Ah sure actually I can't read anything previous.

Annoying folk FTW:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,981 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

connundrum wrote: »
    I've done my best to clean up your post there, it may not be perfect though. People who make little efort with punctuation and grammer wreck my head.

People who can't spell grammar, but ridicule someone else over their poor grammar really wreck my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

Omg this thead has me laughing my head off, because I'm completely lost lol, keep them coming :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Thrill wrote: »
    Why move it to After Hours?

No one here speaks their mind and only say nice things all the time about everybody.

Which really p!sses me off. Bunch of no good nice guys the lot of em.
    Grrrrr :mad::mad:

Why do people add a load of extra lines under their replies then add a "." to stop the board removing them?

Advertisement