Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

people really wreck my head!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Me? I was suggesting another reason they'd be staring at you.

And while we're on the subject of being annoying - surely you mean : "What are you on about?" :D

ha! I was going for the effect "Whaaat [pause] are you on about? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

connundrum wrote: »

Had it been funny, I probably would have laughed. Mkay

the thread says it all

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

You need to get laid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭cjt156

Sofaspud wrote: »
    I don't usually pay attention to which posters post what...
    I agree, I am a dizz :D
    That was for cheeky_gal. I've been moderator-izised, please consider me suitable admonished
    Cheeky_gal wrote: »

First off, what's a dizz?

Someone who's dizzy; not focussed. Like my missus who has a bag big enough to house a family of stoats and who decides to look for the keys on the doorstep; 15 minutes of hilarity ensues. She's a dizz; and I love her for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭knird evol

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    ha! I was going for the effect "Whaaat [pause] are you on about? :D
    emphasis should be on, on. like this
    WHAT!...pause....Are you ....longer pause....OOOOONNN about....medium pause.....JE$US !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

The lights are green, there is a lane for going straight and a lane for turning left. There isn't another car in sight. This absolute DICKHEAD!!!!! is stopped, diagonally, completely blocking both lanes. Only when the lights go red does he get the fvck out of the way, slowly inching into the lane to the right, having blocked me so I have to wait for the lights. I want murder at this stage and I get out of the car. The lights turn green and he is gone like he is in a drag race, but not before I get the added annoyance of seeing his face, fat and bulbous.

Ah...AH....AHHH....AHHHHHHH I WANT MURDER

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

TheThing! wrote: »
    The lights are green, there is a lane for going straight and a lane for turning left. There isn't another car in sight. This absolute DICKHEAD!!!!! is stopped, diagonally, completely blocking both lanes. Only when the lights go red does he get the fvck out of the way, slowly inching into the lane to the right, having blocked me so I have to wait for the lights. I want murder at this stage and I get out of the car. The lights turn green and he is gone like he is in a drag race, but not before I get the added annoyance of seeing his face, fat and bulbous.

Ah...AH....AHHH....AHHHHHHH I WANT MURDER

hahaha maybe as you put it earlier he went to public school like me and got into loads of fights and hence didnt learn much and hence not able to drive right!! pah to you hahahha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

emo!! wrote: »
    hahaha maybe as you put it earlier he went to public school like me and got into loads of fights and hence didnt learn much and hence not able to drive right!! pah to you hahahha!

Oh I dont think there is any doubt, this guy was a definite public schooler

knird evol wrote: »
    emphasis should be on, on. like this
    WHAT!...pause....Are you ....longer pause....OOOOONNN about....medium pause.....JE$US !!!

I think you're looking too deep into this my friend...

And it's JeSus, thats a dollar sign you've got there....

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Holmer

Pensioners in Nissan Micras trundling along at half the speed limit, droning away to their widowed friend in the back seat, who they've brought along for the spin. Padre Pio sticker on the back window, oblivious to the AA Roadwatch-worthy tailback building up behind them. Worse, one of these coffin dodgers once actually MOVED OUT to stop me overtaking him on a fcukin straight, though he was doing 50kmh.

Pointless, cretinous "celebrities" who feel it is their duty to address their public in the tabloids every day about the latest development in their custody battle or "Drug Hell" then getting a few hundred grand from OK magazine for a quarterly photo shoot to show how big their poor unfortunate children are getting. Possibly worse, the Irish versions. Lorraine fcuking Keane, I do not want an update on how great your faux celebrity life is going. I remember when you were on AA roadwatch, for christs sake. Warning me about Nissan Micras causing tailbacks. Last time you were any use.

People who spend their money on the above.

Psycho Christians who seem to think they have the right, nay, the duty to impress themselves on the lives/lifestyles of people who just want to enjoy their lives without being labelled as "an abomination"

Skangers. No introduction necessary.

Crabby Bastards ranting in chatrooms

• Advertisement

all the female dj's on 2fm......... and rick "the w*nk* o'shea

ps - except that one who does that annex show, she's good.

oh yeah and marty morrisey wrecks my head too

stevoman wrote: »
    all the female dj's on 2fm......... and rick "the w*nk* o'shea

ps - except that one who does that annex show, she's good.

oh yeah and marty morrisey wrecks my head too
    Tony Fenton: "Here's a crackin' tune from Van Morrison......Comin' up after the break, a classic from Philo and the boys....Next up, a classic bit o' soul from Aretha Franklin.....
    The Fent really wears me down.

Holmer wrote: »
    Tony Fenton: "Here's a crackin' tune from Van Morrison......Comin' up after the break, a classic from Philo and the boys....Next up, a classic bit o' soul from Aretha Franklin.....
    The Fent really wears me down.

No no, the spin 1038 dj's...ALL of them WRECK my head!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭FatherTed

stevoman wrote: »
    i think its time that somebody (me!!!!) started a thread about all the random people who i meet on my journey through life THAT REALLY WRECK MY HEAD! you know those people and things that people do that enrage you to the point of almost murder, like idiot people who drive around wearing sunglasses when its not god damn sunny out! Or those idiots who park at petrol pumps and then get out and go browse around the shop and don't buy any petrol!!!!!!
    Or the worst kind of idiot who comes from the middle of a bog somewhere but is given a pleb like job somewhere in some random office and because they wear a shirt and tie to work they think they can refer to going on dinner break as a ****ing power lunch. LORD GIVE ME PATIENCE.

ITS TIME FOR LIKE MINDED PEOPLE TO STOP KEEPING YOUR THOUGHTS IN YOUR HEAD AND TO HAVE YOUR SAY AT WHAT REALLY GRINDS YOUR GEARS!!!

I hate people who complain over trivial things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭wyk

Some people were born for Prozac. And they often find each other...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Coffin dodgers....I rofled

Those cyclists who seem to think that the lights do not apply to them are annoying. As are people who get too clingy and stalkerish.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,071 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Coffin dodgers....I rofled

Those cyclists who seem to think that the lights do not apply to them are annoying. As are people who get too clingy and stalkerish.

don't forget the clowns... i'm not stalking you

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

people who continually complain about how awful other people are, and yet are generally dickheads themselves.

eolhc wrote: »
    don't forget the clowns... i'm not stalking you
    They are not annoying, they are terrifying

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Holmer wrote: »
    Pensioners in Nissan Micras trundling along at half the speed limit, droning away to their widowed friend in the back seat, who they've brought along for the spin. Padre Pio sticker on the back window, oblivious to the AA Roadwatch-worthy tailback building up behind them. Worse, one of these coffin dodgers once actually MOVED OUT to stop me overtaking him on a fcukin straight, though he was doing 50kmh.

Pointless, cretinous "celebrities" who feel it is their duty to address their public in the tabloids every day about the latest development in their custody battle or "Drug Hell" then getting a few hundred grand from OK magazine for a quarterly photo shoot to show how big their poor unfortunate children are getting. Possibly worse, the Irish versions. Lorraine fcuking Keane, I do not want an update on how great your faux celebrity life is going. I remember when you were on AA roadwatch, for christs sake. Warning me about Nissan Micras causing tailbacks. Last time you were any use.

People who spend their money on the above.

Psycho Christians who seem to think they have the right, nay, the duty to impress themselves on the lives/lifestyles of people who just want to enjoy their lives without being labelled as "an abomination"

Skangers. No introduction necessary.

Crabby Bastards ranting in chatrooms

Are you a writer?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

The only people who wreck my head are those who directly or indirectly affect me, so people who drive around in sunglasses don't wreck my head at all. I think if something like that does even slightly irk you, you have some psychological problems.

What does wreck my head is people who rummage through their pockets, and place all their loose change on a shop counter counting cents, while I'm waiting in line. It's even worse when they hold up the bus while there jotting up enough for a €1 fare to go up the road!

Also, these tradespeople with suitcases full of utter crap, who knock on my door, and basically step in my house offering me their tripe. I don't know if anyone here has experienced this, but they are the most irritating people on earth. Jehovah Witnesses as well obviously.

My friends had the best way of getting rid of Jehovah Witnesses-

They said they could talk to my mates about Jehovah if my mates could talk to them abot Jesus/ Buddah/ Satan/ Allah etc

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Muff_Daddy

My friends had the best way of getting rid of Jehovah Witnesses-

They said they could talk to my mates about Jehovah if my mates could talk to them abot Jesus/ Buddah/ Satan/ Allah etc

I find just slamming the door on them much more satisfyng and efficient :). If they put their foot in the door it's all the more sweet.

FatherTed wrote: »
    I hate people who complain over trivial things.

i hate people who complain about people complaining about trivial things. :D

Are you a writer?

No Jimmy, just a concerned citizen

Obviously no professional writer would have made a typo in a one sentence reply.

Ah its ok, you're a Wex boy.....

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 81,917 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You walk up to a Zebra crossing and people dont stop or they pretend you arent there when clearly you are. Or as they drive past they screech to a halt halfway across so you bump your knee into the side of the car.

I scratch their boot with my keys... it keeps me sane.

I suppose on the other side of that I sometimes enjoy pressing crosswalk buttons with no intention of crossing and walking up to zebra crossings with no intention of crossing - I sit there and play tetris on my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Rude customers! Customers who start screaming at me because we don't accept Maestro. Customers who want perfect precision folding on a Saturday with the queue a mile long behind them. Customers who think the sterling price is the price and then proceed to blame me. Customers in general who want to have a good moan about the prices, because I am responsible and all..Customers who come up to the till wearing the clothes and act surprised when I ask for the tag..why don't they go to the fitting room and put the clothes on after they buy them?? Weirdos.

Customers (always women of course) who have a "bag" the size of a sack and root for their wallet at the till, and not in the big queue they were just in. Said customers always spend at least 2 minutes putting everything away so I can't serve the next customer. Customers who say they don't have a Valueclub card, then produce one after I've already opened the till. Then won't accept they'll have to go to customer services if they want the points, and start shouting at me. Customers who don't appreciate when you're trying to help them, if you have to go and get another pair of the shoes they're buying they act really impatient and annoyed. YOU'RE the one who picked up the only pair of shoes with the battered barcodes I can't scan or read.

Customers who tut and sigh and act as if it's the strangest thing ever that there's a limit to how many items you can bring into the fitting room. When they narrow it down to 4, they still try and bring more in, as if they're special. Customers who start shouting and demanding why I won't let them try knickers on. UGHHH!

Annnnd..Early Christmas in work. That's about it I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Customers who tut and sigh and act as if it's the strangest thing ever that there's a limit to how many items you can bring into the fitting room. When they narrow it down to 4, they still try and bring more in, as if they're special. Customers who start shouting and demanding why I won't let them try knickers on. UGHHH!

Annnnd..Early Christmas in work. That's about it I think.

Bahaha, the filthy bastards!
    I once asked a girl in a shop why I couldn't try on the boxers.. joking.. she told me for hygine reasons.. But then I asked what if I tried on the jeans.. and I wasn't wearing any underwear.. She was a nice girl.

TK

Advertisement