Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women are too emotional to be leaders

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

biko wrote: »
    I think they should give Hillary a go. It's not like it can get any worse after the last batch.
    Maggie Thatcher did a great job over in UK*

*not, but that's not because of her gender.

really?

what made maggie thatcher such an awful leader?
    biko wrote: »
    Shoot the women first was a book about women freedom fighters/terrorists being more ruthless than the males.

the special forces do shoot the woman before the men in terrorist situations becuase a woman is more likely to act for a cause that she feels is worth it, in that instance.
    men are less likely to act in the short term, but more likley in the longer term.

perhaps men are more logical. or maybe women have more balls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

really?

what made maggie thatcher such an awful leader?

the special forces do shoot the woman before the men in terrorist situations becuase a woman is more likely to act for a cause that she feels is worth it, in that instance.
    men are less likely to act in the short term, but more likley in the longer term.

perhaps men are more logical. or maybe women have more balls?

Nope! In those societies the woman are told that in heaven they can shave. BADA-BOOM!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Women can be very very catty and 2 faced. Men can be too for that matter

Those men are in turn called 'bitches'. It's always going to be generalisations but there are good reasons why a lot of roles will be dominated by men.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

I've read about numerous studies supporting the notion that many women simply don't want power.

I'll try to throw up some linkage presently.

Advertisement