Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Women are too emotional to be leaders

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Pighead wrote: »
    'Women shouldn't be president. They are too emotional'

Not playing devil's advocate pighead, but Adolf said something to almost exactly the same effect, about women in politics ;) and he was an emotionally stable, rational and reasonable man.
    Anyway do ya think Hilary cries when watching DVD's.

Dunno, but I'd say she did when she saw the cctv of Lewinski & Bill in the oval office :D

(off topic) but apparently that infamous stain on monicas lapel, was a soup stain, "cock-a-leakie" soup ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

I think it's probably true to say that there a fewer men than women who are capable of being leaders. Having said that, the few women who do make it are faaaaaaaaaar more ruthless than the men, because they'd have to be; to get there in the first place.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

got nothing against women as leaders esp lesbians (tough as nails), but gay men yes....too sensitive for the job imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

I think it's probably true to say that there a fewer men than women who are capable of being leaders. Having said that, the few women who do make it are faaaaaaaaaar more ruthless than the men, because they'd have to be; to get there in the first place.
    So you're saying women can't make it into power unless they're pure and utter bitches. Controversial. Mary Robinson wasn't a bitch. Or was she?

What about Thaedydldydl and Beruthial. Are they bitches?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

cson wrote: »
    All the worlds great tyrants (Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Bush) had one thing in common and it wasn't that they we're as mad as a Ryan Tubridy house party. They were all of the male gender. The female species just isn't equipped to be ruthless enough to rule countries, some of them are ruthless enough to be maneaters yes, but lead countries? Not a rats arse notion. And as yourself pointed out Pighead, all the tough controversial forums such as After Hours, Soccer, Politics and Fashion & Appearence are all ruled with the iron fist of maleness. (I'm looking at you Terry specifically). I'll also guarantee you that Maggie Thatcher had a penis.

On reflection, perhaps the whole Hitler example wasn't such a good one....oh well.
    Catherine the Great

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

So you're saying women can't make it into power unless they're pure and utter bitches. Controversial. Mary Robinson wasn't a bitch. Or was she?

What about Thaedydldydl and Beruthial. Are they bitches?

I never called anyone a bitch and nor would I - that was you.

But it's indicative of the general double standard gob****ery that exists.
    A man does something ruthless and he's ruthless. Full stop.
    A woman does something ruthless and she's a pure and utter bitch.

Strange how that works, isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Why rule the world yourself when you can let a man think he is, and get him to do your dirty work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭TheThing!

Why rule the world yourself when you can let a man think he is, and get him to do your dirty work?

I am amazed women dont find that whole idea more patronizing. It is clearly a notion invented by men to keep the dumb bitch's mouth shut while he ran her life. It is a mans world, and yes, it always will be

TheThing! wrote: »
    I am amazed women dont find that whole idea more patronizing. It is clearly a notion invented by men to keep the dumb bitch's mouth shut while he ran her life. It is a mans world, and yes, it always will be
    If you say so dear.....;)

If you say so dear.....;)

Cool looks like I'm in here

• Advertisement

Well I dunno, I have a lot of jars I need help opening. Im not able to. Same goes for stupid to tightly resealed coke bottles :(

Well I dunno, I have a lot of jars I need help opening. Im not able to. Same goes for stupid to tightly resealed coke bottles :(

No, you misunderstand me, babes, I just want to rumble you, I would be gone ten mins later

By the way, here is a joke you would like

What is making love?

I don't know, I think it is something girls do when you're lamping them out of it

Your welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Have you ever had a female manager? They always seem to think that any questioning of their logic is a personal attack. I had one once that used to get ultra defensive whenever you pointed out she was talking complete bollox. Imagine a *resourse that's critical only for certain part of the day. Everybody needs one unit but doesn't need it all day, just for the same 20% of the day. She thought she could save money by making us share them! We all need them at the same time moron! When you think of the amount of money she wasted elsewhere.... Thank god that dopey, power-mad bitch got promoted.

*being deliberately vague 'cos I don't want to be fired......for now.

TheThing! wrote: »
    No, you misunderstand me, babes, I just want to rumble you, I would be gone ten mins later

By the way, here is a joke you would like

What is making love?

I don't know, I think it is something girls do when you're lamping them out of it

You're welcome

1o minutes? Hmm, well that leaves me plenty of time......

Ohh no, she got me on punctuation, well I guess there was any factual flaws in what I was saying to pick up on. Anyway, shouldn't you be ironing, and dont you like my joke?

Its a true story I thought.......ironing, hmmmm, I cook.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Bethany

Well, she couldn't do a worse job than has been done so far by the so called stronger sex, who admittedly own the majority of the world's wealth. They also make up the majority of the world's prison population, the majority of the world's paedophilies, serial killers etc. Need I go on?
    One consolation we have is that we outlive them. Look around you, not an awful lot of widowers out there.A lot of the weaker sex particularly the older women around, survived rearing large families in poverty and are very capable people . The likes of Hilary Clinton , a very clever and capable woman would be a more than competent leader. But watch the reaction from those of the other sex whose only superiority is their size. FEAR.....now that capable women are moving out of their traditional areas of expertise.
    On the other hand clever , mature men will make an assessment of her capabilities based on criteria other that her sex.

Why do people harp on about women living longer, ohh no, I have 6 years less 70s than a woman, nooooo

Really, I want to live everyday of my 70s, it is the golden age of life

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭ian_m

Women aren't leaders. They feminise men and wonder why they can't find a man theyre attracted to. We didn't get through industrial revolutions and two world wars with women as leaders.
    Men are meant to lead.

ian_m wrote: »
    Women aren't leaders. They feminise men and wonder why they can't find a man theyre attracted to. We didn't get through industrial revolutions and two world wars with women as leaders.
    Men are meant to lead.

yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,170 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Too emotional!?, look what she did to her cat:
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article2702804.ece

Didn't herself and Bill make off with millions of White House property when they moved out and Hillary lied and said Chelsea Clinton was a couple blocks from the twin towers on 9/11...I don't trust her..

This place is full of manly men tonight....and still my jars remain shut.

This place is full of manly men tonight....and still my jars remain shut.

case closed. fancy hookin up?

hook up? do expand on that

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Women are too stupid to be leaders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

hook up? do expand on that

To hook up.

On a side note, how wierd would it be if your name was Kiera :eek:

Kold wrote: »

i dont think women are stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

ian_m wrote: »
    i dont think women are stupid

Then what's your diagnosis?

Then what's your diagnosis?

Always say "no".

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Don't ye just love sweeping generalisations? "Women are..." "Men are...":rolleyes:

Advertisement