Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Women; Gods Gift to the Earth

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Dinxminx wrote: »
    Hah the free alcohol should be enough for you! *slaps hand away*

Curses!!!

So how much free booze are we talking about here, since you love me and what not?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

ok going further off topic, but Dragon is the only reason you suggested that people on the fitness forum going drinking the day of the boards beer so that you can dinxminx to buy you a drink.

Tut tut tut if it is. Actually I am starting to get a picture of how that night is going to go especially after our jack and johns

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭Dinxminx

Only one drink; if I gave you more you'd be happy and that wouldn't really go with your Angry Marv thing.....

Only one drink; if I gave you more you'd be happy and that wouldn't really go with your Angry Marv thing.....

Unless.......you buy me LOTS of drink, and then i can get proper angry? Sadly i am a very happy drunk, so i don't see that happening.

@ JSB , thats it exactly mate. A free drink was offered, i gotta go, but i can't walk in alone!!!

And Jack and John it is!!!! It means i need to hold off my carb up day by 24 hours but i can live with that.

"Jack & John"????

• Advertisement

"Jack & John"????

I drink Jack Daniels, he drinks Johnny Walker. It first came about on a night in Solas, when after the rest of the lads headed away myself and JSB propped the bar up until being asked to leave.

Fun times. :D

....And what does this have to do with you holding off on carbs???

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

this is going to turn into a lonnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg thread. Thruthfully leave all the questions till next sunday cause at least then he will still have some conservation in him

jsb wrote: »
    thruthfully leave all the questions till next sunday cause at least then he will still have some conservation in him

it's true!

:D

So G'em what was it you were going to say?

• Advertisement

*puts his hand up*

Question, can this drink be a triple? :D

*rolls eyes*

Where's Terry?

*rolls eyes*

Where's Terry?

*chuckles*

I know, you'd think he'd have locked this a long time ago!!!

HAH! My home time!

Laters people!! :D

EDIT: And by people I mean Dragan....

EDIT: False alarm. My boss has stuff for me to do...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

phasers wrote: »
    I'm arrogant because I'm great
    I'm great because I'm arrogant.

Dragan wrote: »
    Possibly...... i do know that it has strayed so far from it original intent that Terry is most likely cracking a beer and preparing to lock it as we speak.
    I was going to say 'give it an hour', because I don't have any beer yet.
    However, it has gone too far now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement