Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever heard your parents at it?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 488 ✭✭watsgone

Wossack wrote: »
    <fingers in ears>

la la la la la la
    nope I was immaculately concieved
    la la la la la

</fingers in ears>

Oh I second that, me and all my brothers and sisters were immaculately concieved

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,436 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Yes, when I was about 6.. Woke up from a bad dream and heard their headboard banging off the wall.. I was about to go in to them cause I thought the bed had broke and they were trying to fix with a hammer :o lucky I fell back asleep before I ventured in.. It was actually years later when I thought back and realised what it was :o Uuuuuurghh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Oh bringin out the kinky sh1t! :p

Someone liked the story a little tooo much!

hahahaha YOU'RE ON FIRE dude!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    hahahaha YOU'RE ON FIRE dude!!!!!!

I know! There's somethin seriously wrong here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Karoma wrote: »
    OP: Feel free to ignore the question, but what age are you?

22. Don't know why that matters. Was there for a visit. First time in 3 months. It was the loud panting and moaning that got to me. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

I heard my parents once, it sounded like a whale giving birth

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Quite the oppiste , since our kids got older we have to pick our times to have nooky ,to save her blush's .....:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

yep....psychologically scarred for life.

When I was about 12 or 13 I walked in on them at it in the lounge - they had music playing that was quite loud as well and I walked in to ask them to turn it down as it was keeping me awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

r3nu4l wrote: »
    I did have a friend who's mother used to send outside the house to play while her parents 'peeled the potatoes for dinner'. It was only years later that she realised that it would take her parents a long time to finish peeling those potatoes and sometimes, despite all the potatoes peeled, there were no potatoes on the dinner plate! ;)

Oh a freind of mine used to get a big box of smarties and throw em in the grass. He told em not to come in until they have picked em all up. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

A very good strategy! Excellent actually!
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    Oh bringin out the kinky sh1t! :p

Someone liked the story a little tooo much!

I... eh... don't know what you're talking about! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

A friend of my dad's recalled an incident were he was caught *ahem* preparing for battle so to speak (walking out of the bog with an unopened condom in hand in the middle of the night). How did he deal with this when confronted by his then 8 year old daughter... "Your ma's got a paper cut and I'm getting her a plaster." Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Yeah, when I was about three or four, so I didn't really realise :P. I still hope it wasn't what I think it might be :D. Incidentally, I've a brother 4 years younger than me...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Thankfully never.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 annmarie124

i have a friend and his younger brother walked in on the parents having sex. next morning over a bowl of cornflakes and with a few tears in his eyes he told my friend that he saw their daddy killing the mammy in bed the night before. cracks me up everytime im told the story :D:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Reminds me of this thread from a while back:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=225301

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

i remember one christmas a while bk i pretended 2 b asleep so santa wud bring me all my lovely presents....not so long after my parents went off to bed i started to hear a strange banging noise....foling my grunting and groaning...and every other innappropriate sex noise u cud think of!

needless to say christmas just wasnt the same that year!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Maybe once or twice but it was very quiet - my sister's room was right above theirs though, and the floors weren't concrete - she's still not comfortable talking about those long, long weekend nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

jesus my spawn may post in this thread one day (search works)

I did have sex with someone whilst my parents where in the same room awake watching tv :cool:

kdjaC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Wossack wrote: »
    it would appear the phrase I intended to use was 'virginal conception' - dont think it has the same ring to it, but whatever

sincerest apologies DesF

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immaculate_Conception

Gaétan Soucy - Gettin Saucy..oh yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Gaz

Nope never heard them , thank Jebus but speaking of danger sex ...

Myself and the missus where at it in my room a few years back and my mam walks up and knocks on my door and shouts "Your dinners ready" and i shouted back "Im coming" .... and i was ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

KdjaCL wrote: »

I did have sex with someone whilst my parents where in the same room awake watching tv :cool:

kdjaC

That's a bald-faced lie!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

That's a bald-faced lie!

'Bare ar$ed lie' would have been more appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

KdjaCL wrote: »

kdjaC

If this is true you have balls man. Big, hairy, incestuous balls

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

at my brother's 21st one of his friends was pissed and was looking for a place to sleep, walked into my parents' bedroom and caught them in the act

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

i was 22 and i walked in on them doing it and it happened twice esp the 2 nd time i walked in like it was bout 11 in the morning and i had to turn the immersion on for a bath and the switch was in their bedroom! i was scared for life !!:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Oh Kitty!!

Oh, Ray!

(70s show)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead heard his parents making sweet passionate love once. It was an incredibly awkward moment as a young Pighead lost his balance and fell off the top of the wardrobe.

I can't wait until pighead figures out nobody finds the way he posts funny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Can't say I remember my parents ever shouting at each other while arguing... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

bleg wrote: »
    Oh Kitty!!

Oh, Ray!

(70s show)
    Its Red not Ray

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Never! Thank God! I remember my mother telling me when I was a teenager (a cheeky one at that asking her about her sex life!) that they didn't have sex the way they used to....still scarred :( Thank God I've never heard them, I know it's normal and all that but Jesus no no no!!!

Advertisement