Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever heard your parents at it?

Options
  • 16-10-2007 12:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭

Well i did last weekend. 3 o'clcok in the morning. They thought we were all asleep. My girlfriend was beside me. She was really awkward the next day with them and my mother was really wierd too. My mother hasn't spoken to me since and well i don't know what to do?

So have you ever heard your parents gettin down and dirrrty. And if so what did you say?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

"Move over."

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Pighead heard his parents making sweet passionate love once. It was an incredibly awkward moment as a young Pighead lost his balance and fell off the top of the wardrobe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

:d

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

When I was very young I found a used condom on my parent's bedroom floor.

I picked it up, thinking it was chewing gum, and luckily may father grabbed it from me just in time.

It wasn't until I was a bit older, and remembered this incident, that I realised what it actually was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

no thank god iv been spared that sound.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭guest

Not much you <i>can</i> say really.

I remember a few years back me and my then-girlfriend were snuggling up after a good long sh@g. Next thing we hear the bang-bang-bang of a headboard being clattered against a wall and we both knew. Then the screaming started.

So the kinky b1tch suggested that we have LOUDER sex. That shut them up, and hey, I got mine:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

OP: Feel free to ignore the question, but what age are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

<fingers in ears>

la la la la la la
    nope I was immaculately concieved
    la la la la la

</fingers in ears>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

No, and I don't want to either. Unfortunately they have probably heard me and the bf going at it plenty of times!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

togster wrote: »
    Well i did last weekend. 3 o'clcok in the morning. They thought we were all asleep. My girlfriend was beside me. She was really awkward the next day with them and my mother was really wierd too. My mother hasn't spoken to me since and well i don't know what to do?

So have you ever heard your parents gettin down and dirrrty. And if so what did you say?

Are you getting turned on by this?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭KlondikePaddy

Aaah lads-a wee bit of respect for the ould ones!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Wossack wrote: »
    <fingers in ears>

la la la la la la
    nope I was immaculately concieved
    la la la la la

</fingers in ears>

Do you know what the immaculate conception is?

Go on, look it up there. You'll be surprised.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

"Ever heard your son or daughter at it?" might also be a good title for a thread. Hardly pleasant either. The day I'd shag my boyfriend at the parents' house... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,207 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

That wasn't yer oul pair... It was me and YORE MA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

DesF wrote: »
    Do you know what the immaculate conception is?

Go on, look it up there. You'll be surprised.

it would appear the phrase I intended to use was 'virginal conception' - dont think it has the same ring to it, but whatever

sincerest apologies DesF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

haha hilarious thread!

Few years back, girl who I used to be friends with (only child) told me her parents would go into her room and tell her not to go near their room that they'd be having sex.....weirdos, classy upbringing eh!? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Pighead wrote: »
    Pighead heard his parents making sweet passionate love once. It was an incredibly awkward moment as a young Pighead lost his balance and fell off the top of the wardrobe.

HAHAHAHAHAH! rofl

Everytime pighead, you slay me!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I've never heard my parents shagging but you know, even if I did, it wouldn't bother me to be honest.

I did have a friend who's mother used to send outside the house to play while her parents 'peeled the potatoes for dinner'. It was only years later that she realised that it would take her parents a long time to finish peeling those potatoes and sometimes, despite all the potatoes peeled, there were no potatoes on the dinner plate! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Dudess wrote: »
    "Ever heard your son or daughter at it?" might also be a good title for a thread.

Ha yes I got caught by dad in that category when I was 18. Was doin herself on the sofa, door closed. Fecker didn't knock and copped an eyeful of her ass. Luckily it was kacks only down but it was quite an awkward pulling up of the boxers I tell ya.

Jebus H! Presume your parents had been out and you weren't expecting them home?!

• Advertisement

Jebus H! Presume your parents had been out and you weren't expecting them home?!

No no they were in the kitchen :D

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Ha yes I got caught by dad in that category when I was 18. Was doin herself on the sofa, door closed. Fecker didn't knock and copped an eyeful of her ass. Luckily it was kacks only down but it was quite an awkward pulling up of the boxers I tell ya.

hahahahaha my God the akwardness! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭Hydroquinone

He didn't knock? Were you living at your parents' house at the time? If you were, why in the name of Jayzis would you expect your father to knock on the door of the living room in his own house?
    I've never knocked on a living room door of any house I've ever lived in.
    Does anyone really do that?

Holy sh*t! And you picked the couch, not your room?!

And the rents were in the kitchen!?!?

He didn't knock? Were you living at your parents' house at the time? If you were, why in the name of Jayzis would you expect your father to knock on the door of the living room in his own house?
    I've never knocked on a living room door of any house I've ever lived in.
    Does anyone really do that?

Ah he should have known what we were at! Ha no seriously we just went for it and got caught in the moment. No real long term damage done!
    Holy sh*t! And you picked the couch, not your room?!

Sure a bit of danger sex never hurt anyone! Admittedly now I never did it again though. I was just a bit too awkward!

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    And the rents were in the kitchen!?!?

They coulda been off 'peeling potatoes'!

They coulda been off 'peeling potatoes'!

LOL! :D

Xavi6 wrote:
    Sure a bit of danger sex never hurt anyone! Admittedly now I never did it again though. I was just a bit too awkward!
    True. Danger sex is great! But only 18 and in your parents' house? Bad *slap* boy *slap*!

• Advertisement

True. Danger sex is great! But only 18 and in your parents' house? Bad *slap* boy *slap*!

Oh bringin out the kinky sh1t! :p

Someone liked the story a little tooo much!

Advertisement