Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ever heard your parents at it?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I've actually only ever heard them once. When I was about 13, I had a room next to them and I heard them late at night. It wasn't very loud bit it was an terrible experience. I had to put one ear against the bed and wrap a pillow around the other. Then I was scared to take the pillow off cos whenver I chanced it, thinking it was over there were still at it. Bad times man, bad times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

I never heard mine, thank God, but I did hear my best friends, staying the night in her house when I was about 14 and heard her mum and Dad arguing, well, I thought they were arguing, until I heard her mum screaming out 'I'm coming, Louis' Worst thing is, I told my friend the next day and she told her mum!! I was fecking mortified! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I can't wait until pighead figures out nobody finds the way he posts funny ;)

I'm sorry - i thought that was hilarious! I like the way he writes.

Neve heard my parents having sex...*eurgh*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Yes, I've heard them. Think it was last year when I was 15. Horrible experience. It wasn't even long after I went to bed ffs. Durrty things.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I don't think so, either that or I've just erased it from my memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Hudson4ever

No, I haven't unfortunatly, because that sounds like it could be pretty hot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Couple times... not too bad really, people have wants and needs.

Came home from school early once and my mam sent me to my grans house cos my dad was coming down for "lunch".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,442 ✭✭✭Firetrap

No. Coz I'm convinced my parents only ever had sex twice - once to make me, once to make my sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭LovelyTom

actually only a few nights ago... they went to bed early and i was on the pc when i started hearing their bed move up stairs... it stopped after several seconds... heard some walking, thought it was oner...but NO! they went at it AGAIN! i then marched up the stairs just so they knew i was outside and would stop :D

• Advertisement

I happen to find him pretty funny...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

LovelyTom wrote: »
    actually only a few nights ago... they went to bed early and i was on the pc when i started hearing their bed move up stairs... it stopped after several seconds... heard some walking, thought it was oner...but NO! they went at it AGAIN! i then marched up the stairs just so they knew i was outside and would stop :D

Ha ha ha ah would ya not let them have their fun! :p

MayMay wrote: »
    Ha ha ha ah would ya not let them have their fun! :p

No! :p I wouldn't have cared if I didn't have to listen but i was doing school stuff on the pc and i just couldn't concentrate... and i was sickened :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I walked in once on my parents while they were at it!!

I was about 15 at the time, when they saw me they just started to break their sh!t laughing. I think I was more embarrassed than them tbh!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

GDM wrote: »
    A friend of my dad's recalled an incident were he was caught *ahem* preparing for battle so to speak (walking out of the bog with an unopened condom in hand in the middle of the night). How did he deal with this when confronted by his then 8 year old daughter... "Your ma's got a paper cut and I'm getting her a plaster." Classic.

"And I'm going to put it on with my throbbing bell end dear"..

Advertisement