Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn On's (Merged)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I think I've mentioned it before...

But I like the kind of woman who lives inside a piano.... nothing fancy mind... it doesn't have to be a grand piano.... an upright is just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭heyjude

The answer must be money/wealth, for while there are plenty of guys with all the other attributes given in the answers here that are unattached/unmarried, you find that unattached millionaires are virtually non-existent and no matter how much a B****** a guy is, if he has money, he'll always have a girlfriend/wife.

Besides you actually have to meet and talk to a guy to see if he has a good sense of humour etc, while real wealth can be spotted from the other side of the room.

Is the opening question in a conversation "and what do you do for a living ?", an attempt to see if you both share something in common, or an attempt to see how much he earns ? I'd bet in most cases, its the latter.

A big lottery win turns the oldest, ugliest, hairiest, sorriest, most unhygienic guy in town into a prize catch(though few will admit this), for the more money, the more his lack of other attractive features can be overlooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

farohar wrote: »
    ... wonders what exactly pip plans to have the lad doing with his hands, then what exactly she plans to do with his ass... and shudders...:p

I only copped this now.......

I plan on doing nothing beyond grabbing the ass. As for what he could do with his hands, well a skilled craftsman knows how to work it

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭andrew163

I'm shocked and appalled. Not one person has replied yet with "Yore Ma".

:(

andrew163 wrote: »

Was very happy that no one said that, til now :mad: :( :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Yore ma.............

(there now ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

andrew163 wrote: »

There's no 9 yeear olds up now? (Apologies to 9 and unders naturally)

On thread - in a woman, ginger hair, pail skin, slim (doesn't really matter), big red lips like cushions and the scent of Tyskie beer please.

Women are turned on by blokes with money and good teeth that can tackle a bastard grannys apple in one go. It appears.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Sweet wouldn't mind getting a hold of her jewels :)

he'd have to get past Queen Rania's bodyguards first :D

was at a conference she attended in Oxford earlier this year. And I thought she was hot too.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

look, if you're gonna reply 'yore ma' then at least do it properly, eg.

YORE MA knows all my biggest turn ons!

BOOYAH!

*looks around for high fives

curly hair ftw, well, my curly hair ftw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

No fat birds or curvy or what ever people are passing fat birds off as these days. Must be way under 8 stone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

ass all the way for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

Binomate wrote: »
    N. Must be way under 8 stone.

thats sick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    As a girl i'm just wondering what do lads find most attractive about a girl?

Is it Looks?
    Personality?

To be more specific.....is it been funny or intelligent?
    Is it been tome/skinny/nice hair/teeth/eyes what?

Thanks.

:p

Big diddys, must have hair and have absolutely no resemblance to their mother<---THIS IS ESSENTIAL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

A nice gee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Well lets see, I'll start with what I don't stand... ... Fat chic's.

Sorry, but anything more than a size 12 (and even thats pushing it) is a no-no for Mairt.

Other than that it comes down to an easy smile and a girl whose up for a laugh.

She also has to have a good ass, tit size isn't an issue for me.

She must be clean about herself. And must either wax her pubes off, or at least have a landing stripe. A hairy fanny doesn't cut it with me.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Actually when was the last time you saw a thread in PI bitching about a females lack of ambition or money. Feckin whores.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Hip bones that could take your eye out and pubes cut into the shape of the Spurs crest.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

A pulse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    A pulse

And the prize for originality goes to............ ROCKMAN.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

At least 6 foot tall, athletic build, dark(black) hair, brown eyes, LOADED:), cheeky grin, can handle a steak, a bit or cockiness, out door man, social(not too social), great kisser, clean, good in bed:)
    The list goes on; it's amazing how he only exists in my imagination.

Mairt wrote: »
    And the prize for originality goes to............ ROCKMAN.

:rolleyes:

GOD... I CANNOT BELIEVVVVVE THIS, I HAVE WON,,, I WOULD LIKE TO THANK...................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭A racy brainrot

not : stingy, defensive, judgemental, serious/formal.
    Must be able to laugh at themselves, taller then me, able for intelligent conversation; as well as in tune with their imaginative side. Able for silly conversation as well.
    I have a standard in appearance. It's not terribly high...I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭A racy brainrot

I left out something very important.
    He must not be completely attached to his family.
    If i marry this man in my head, I don't want him attached to his family, putting them before the family that he has started.
    Adapt is the word I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

rossie1977 wrote: »
    there is a very high probability that you are not naturally blonde though :D

only 2% of Irish/British women are naturally blonde yet 34% of them are blonde :D

Actually, funnily enough Rosie! I am! :D

A naturalle!

Also; whoever said hygene in a guy...spot on! The amount of lads that are filthy disgusting creatures...what-a-turn-off! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

At least 6 foot tall, athletic build, dark(black) hair, brown eyes, LOADED:), cheeky grin, can handle a steak, a bit or cockiness, out door man, social(not too social), great kisser, clean, good in bed:)
    The list goes on; it's amazing how he only exists in my imagination.

Blue eyes, brown hair and 5'7" excludes me then. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Quote cheeky-gal Also; whoever said hygene in a guy...spot on! The amount of lads that are filthy disgusting creatures...what-a-turn-off!
    Very true ,i became more clothes and style concious when i left ireland as i realised i had gotten sloppy over the years and appearences are everything , although i notice male clothing style have improved a lot in ireland since i have being away , there are still quite a % or irish males who really do need to spruce up thir lives style ,clothes and hygene wise .:).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    A pulse

My housemate is a bit more sophisticated, he wants her to have a pulse and to fit through a standard size door.

My housemate is a bit more sophisticated, he wants her to have a pulse and to fit through a standard size door.

WOW That's high standards I can only hope that some day I may be able to play at that high level.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

Someone who can treat me like shit but pay me for it.

Advertisement