Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn On's (Merged)

Options
  • 12-10-2007 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

As a lad i'm just wondering what do girls find most attractive about a guy?

Is it Looks?
    Personality?

To be more specific.....is it been funny or intelligent?
    Is it been tome/skinny/nice hair/teeth/eyes what?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Well it has to be the full package for me. They hve to have long staigt hair, it's a must. :)
    No fake tan is a good one too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Wealth?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Clothes obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

A massive cock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

The ability to dress well and have NO greasy/gelled hair or dreadlocks,
    A nice smile
    Must be hygenic
    ...i think thats it for me anyway! :)

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Stockings.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Hagar wrote: »
    Wealth?

lolz
    Stargal wrote:
    A massive cock.

double lolz

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

Personality, intelligence, nice eyes. Clothes sense can always be improved but it does not matter in the scheme of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

It's definitely personality for me. I went out with this guy for a while who was a bit dim and he really just had no personality. I learned a lot from that. i like men who are smart and interested in the world (i.e.films, books, what's going on in various countries, travel, nice food), it's surprising how many bland people are out there. Because of that i generally like men that could be classed as "nerds"! I wasn't at all interested in my current bf at first but then we went out a few times as friends and I realised he was a seriously interesting person and had a lot to say for himself, that made him seem physically attractive to me too! There are physical attributes I like though, I like men to have short hair and be clean-shaven. I'm not in to the hairy look!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

watna wrote: »
    It's definitely personality for me. I went out with this guy for a while who was a bit dim and he really just had no personality. I learned a lot from that. i like men who are smart and interested in the world (i.e.films, books, what's going on in various countries, travel, nice food), it's surprising how many bland people are out there. Because of that i generally like men that could be classed as "nerds"! I wasn't at all interested in my current bf at first but then we went out a few times as friends and I realised he was a seriously interesting person and had a lot to say for himself, that made him seem physically attractive to me too! There are physical attributes I like though, I like men to have short hair and be clean-shaven. I'm not in to the hairy look!
    I agree with everything there except for the short hair and clean shaven though I must admit that I physically fancied my husband when I first saw him, as he was shy though it took longer for his personality to shine through. In the end of the day there is someone for everyone, you just have to find them - they do exist.

• Advertisement

As a lad i'm just wondering what do girls find most attractive about a guy?
    Stockings.

You there, at the back, wake up and pay attention...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Stargal wrote: »
    A massive cock.

lol :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Hagar wrote: »
    You there, at the back, wake up and pay attention...
    Are you saying I'm not allowed find stockings the most attractive thing on a man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

They hve to have long staigt hair, it's a must. :)

What's wrong with curly hair?:eek:

Are you saying I'm not allowed find stockings the most attractive thing on a man?
    No, not at all.

<backs towards door>

• Registered Users Posts: 14,970 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

A good personality obviously as no matter how hot the lady, if she's dull as dishwater a lasting relationship can't be formed. A good sense of humour, the ability to laugh and smile and some self confidence are always good.

On a shallow level, if she's wearing anything from these guys it's always a bonus:
    http://search.ebay.ie/_W0QQsassZthe-crazy-outfits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Off to AH with ye

*pokes with farmer stick*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Intelligence, ability to laugh at themselves, nice eyes/ smile..and having a great arse doesn't hurt! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

eo980 wrote: »
    A good personality obviously as no matter how hot the lady, if she's dull as dishwater a lasting relationship can't be formed. A good sense of humour, the ability to laugh and smile and some self confidence are always good.

On a shallow level, if she's wearing anything from these guys it's always a bonus:
    http://search.ebay.ie/_W0QQsassZthe-crazy-outfits

Mmmm

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

A soft touch!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Stargal wrote: »
    A massive cock.

ROFL :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

a fanny like a hippo's yawn

A soft touch!

As in gentle hands or easy to con money out of?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

What's wrong with curly hair?:eek:

nothing, s'all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

hmm... based on this thread i'm absolutely fucked in the grand scheme of things.

:(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Thrill wrote: »
    As in gentle hands or easy to con money out of?
    Gentle hands indeed!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

CathyMoran wrote: »
    Clothes sense can always be improved but it does not matter in the scheme of things.

theres the scheming, conniving nature of teh wimmenz shining through, "hmmm alright i dont like that but i can change it over time" . bah i say, bah!!

unless i completely misread the post and went of half cocked of course.

went off half cocked of course.

You'll be no good to em in that state.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,332 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

I think theres some hidden female conspiracy here,
    I mean some fella, say he has ambition, confidence, money, and a flash car.

Say theres two fellas the same, but yet the women say "look at Cocky McCuntyface in his flash car thinking hes gods gift" to one fella and think the other one is mr perfekto.

Like i caught this suave bastard chatting up some youngun pretending my bike was his, the cheek! Nobody uses my bike as a scoring prop until i get it to work for me :mad:

There are evil motives here, my spider sense tingles... but in a sexual manner, so its all good........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Good hands, Nice mouth, Eyes and ass

(wasn't this in tCN???)

Advertisement