Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn On's (Merged)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

A love of wax museums!

Good hands, Nice mouth, Eyes and ass

(wasn't this in tCN???)

Nope, it t'was in fashion & appearence, should be in TCN though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

There is one there

Oh the fora is merging

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055164449

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Desperation.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Desperation.

Promote this man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

nice eyes and a cheeky smile :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Stargal wrote: »
    A massive cock.
    The ability to dress well and have NO greasy/gelled hair or dreadlocks,
    A nice smile
    Must be hygenic
    ...i think thats it for me anyway! :)
    CathyMoran wrote: »
    Personality, intelligence, nice eyes. Clothes sense can always be improved but it does not matter in the scheme of things.
    bronte wrote: »
    Intelligence, ability to laugh at themselves, nice eyes/ smile..and having a great arse doesn't hurt! :D

(wasn't this in tCN???)
    HAPPYGIRL wrote: »
    nice eyes and a cheeky smile :D

Sorry ladies but Pigheads taken. shit news to start off your Saturday alright but Pighead thought it best he clear this up immediately in the interests of transparancy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

The ability to dress well and have NO greasy/gelled hair or dreadlocks,
    A nice smile
    Must be hygenic
    ...i think thats it for me anyway! :)

Look woman, i've gone to the bother of wearing pants, be grateful, if you want colour coordination it's not a man ya want, it's one of those metro-sexuals.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Clearly it's a self absorbed twat who makes them feel like dirt?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

(wasn't this in tCN???)

... wonders what exactly pip plans to have the lad doing with his hands, then what exactly she plans to do with his ass... and shudders...:p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

What's wrong with curly hair?:eek:

Well, it's curly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

ha! Great thread...;)

The most attractive thing in a guy is the way he treats a girl....sounds so obvious but it's unreal the amount of cocky dicks (especially in dublin) that think their God's gift and expect girls to be all over them....ugh! Sucha turn off....

Tbh I actually really like the highlighted hair! :D As much as it makes some lads look lyk absolute tossers its hot!

Cheekiness!!!! Aaaaaah luv it! :D Quality sense of humour but not in your face...the aul romantics...lads that actually SMILE! Macho lads (no thanks)...
    Lads that are "mischievious"! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

As a girl i'm just wondering what do lads find most attractive about a girl?

Is it Looks?
    Personality?

To be more specific.....is it been funny or intelligent?
    Is it been tome/skinny/nice hair/teeth/eyes what?

Thanks.

:p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I like orange, ugly, annoying and dim girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Personality, but if they are extreamly crap looking it'll have to be a no. Fitness & looks are extras, but personality is the key. ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Emotional fragility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

First off - I will never, 'never, go with a smoker. That's just me, don't argue with it.

I'll look for personality and a somewhat durty mind ;) someone I can be myself around and then I'll worry about looks.

If they look after themselves fitness / health wise - it' a definite yes. Nothing worse than seeing girls letting themselves go. Again, that's my outlook.

Emotional fragility.

You're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭uglyjohn

ThatGuy wrote: »
    First off - I will never, 'never, go with a smoker. That's just me, don't argue with it.

i would agree with a lot of this, the only problem is smokers are more fun!

but for me, personality, nice enough looks (doesnt have to be spectacular) and nice perfume really does it for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

Nailz wrote: »
    Personality, but if they are extreamly crap looking it'll have to be a no. Fitness & looks are extras, but personality is the key. ;)

+1 To all this!

I'd have to say intelligence also, just underneath personality. Its no fun when you have dumb yourself down. :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Bit of meat on the bones.

Intelligence.

Gives good head.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Hot. I don't care about the meat bag's personality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Also.

No unnecessary apostrophes.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,342 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Big boobies, thin neck, preferably with a sexy Cork accent.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'd definetly have to agree with the no smokers opinion. That would be the greatest turn off, and I wouldn't care how good looking, or how great a personality she had, I could just never see myself going out with a smoker.

Personality is of course a big thing, you gotta be able to talk to the girl, and enjoy her company.

Looks wise, I like tall girls, oddly enough. I'd love to go out with a girl taller than myself once, it would be cool, but I rarely ever meet anyone who's taller than me, I'm a pretty big guy. I also like Asian girls, of course, so I suppose my perfect girl would be tall and Asian, which would be pretty god damn rare. ;)

Mear wrote: »
    Hot. I don't care about the meat bag's personality.

Do you want fries with your serving of shallow? :rolleyes::D

I'd edit out the unneccessary apostrophe, but meh.

Joe Robot, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,342 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

i think most guys are attracted to looks initially, the type of girl will depend on that guys standards.....

eventually personality will be key though, girls with good personality will always grow on me.

I find it funny that girls try to emphasise stuff that guys usually don't give a sh*t about e.g. colour of skin (as if we care that irish girls are pale), boob size (big, small, medium, pert, it doesn't matter, enough with the boob jobs :mad:), hair colour (yeah like red hair girls are ugly :rolleyes:)

Are you trying to pull Rossie you aul dog ;)

• Advertisement

I think he's going for the mingin' vote. haha

Advertisement