Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turn On's (Merged)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

eolhc wrote: »
    confident, bubbly personality, reasonably intelligent

usually go for dark hair, curly (or straight)

maybe a bit cheeky :p

... and zero tolerance for bitchiness

Haha! omg thats me TO-A-TEE! Except for the brown hair bit....stupid blondes! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,131 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Haha! omg thats me TO-A-TEE! Except for the brown hair bit....stupid blondes! :p

did i say dark hair... yeah I meant blonde hair ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

ThatGuy wrote: »
    ...I will never, 'never, go with a smoker...

I think you have forgotten the first rule of dating Thatguy, and that is, if she smokes, she pokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,788 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Hmm, good craic, can hold a conversation, nice eyes, cute smile, and a bit cheeky. Generally seem to go for brunettes too (curly hair optional - but doesn't look right on most blondes I think)

Not into the size 0 look either - curves in the right places is good :)

(If this sounds like you, PM your details to.... :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I perfect set of teeth and a nice smile is always a good start

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I know but would you have a relationship with her?

she has bout 3/4 kids :) (i don't mind spiders; actually quite like them:))

Show us a pic and I'll consider ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

eolhc wrote: »
    did i say dark hair... yeah I meant blonde hair ;)

:D

Theres a lot of people saying cheeky....fit that description obviously...rememeber people all PM's welcome... tho can't guarantee an immediate response, I'm a busy girl places to go people to see ya know the drill! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Some form of musical talent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Girls who know the difference between been and being really light my torch. ;)

Additionally, WTF is "tome"?

Seriously though?
    Obviously looks are almost always the first impression, unless you've met through other means (net, phone, writing, whatever) and have seen personality as the first impression. So looks are important and are subjective to everyone's tastes....but looks won't carry any sort of longer relationship, it's always about what's behind the eyes....and of those qualities, I'd have to say intelligence ranks highest in my book, and the old GSOH...
    It's really all about a balance of all those things and probably about how much you're willing to compromise on individual qualities, since usually the all stunningly beautiful, stand-up comedians with masters' in nuclear physics are already taken...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭HammerHeadGym

For my own part, I am looking to meet a 21 year old, with the body of a 16 year old, and the mind of a 12 year old. Preferably hairless from the neck down. Mute an advantage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Wertz wrote: »
    Additionally, WTF is "tome"?

It's skanger for cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

Some form of musical talent
    Explain please... in bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

:D

let's see a pic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

For my own part, I am looking to meet a 21 year old, with the body of a 16 year old, and the mind of a 12 year old. Preferably hairless from the neck down. Mute an advantage.

Actually screw what I said, this guy hit the nail on the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,343 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

there is a very high probability that you are not naturally blonde though :D

only 2% of Irish/British women are naturally blonde yet 34% of them are blonde :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

It's skanger for cool.

lol for real? Where did they dig that up from?

So cool isn't cool anymore? I feel old :(
    Kold wrote:
    Actually screw what I said, this guy hit the nail on the head.

+eleventeen billion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

What turns me on?
    Someone who can match me and am physically and psychically in tune with

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Look woman, i've gone to the bother of wearing pants ...
    Wuss!!
    exactly, curly hair on boys is possilbly the greatest thing ever.
    Mine's curly!

*glances down*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pighead, gagged? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

What?

No one else finds a love of wax museums to be a turn on?

You people make me sick!

This is why the bottom is falling out of the wax museum market... Kids these days are just all messed up sexually!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Land.
    If her parents have land they can pay a decent dowry.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Looks wise Ebi Chan. More importantly personality wise, intelligent, with a nerdy streak a definite bonux.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    First one no, second one I have seen with straight hair and is very much a yes, but the above photo just leaves me... flaccid.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

Ok well generally attractive. I like dark hair on a guy better but it doesn't matter, I don't have a specific type. Hygene is important too! It's scary how many men seem to be afraid of showers and toothbrushes..

Personality wise they have to be smart, funny, and kind. This is really important for me, I hate stingyness in people. I want a guy to be a good person. Begrudgery and bitterness towards people isn't attractive either...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Long dark hair(must be well kept, no scruffies), brown/green eyes, good teeth, nice smile, taller than me, musical talent, masculine in every way, decent level of intelligence(wouldn't care if he wasn't a neuro surgeon), motivated.

I have him already :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Land.
    If her parents have land they can pay a decent dowry.

+1

Preferably with cattle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 maycie

i know this is pretty obvious but everyone's different! me: i fall for personality but good looks always help! optimistic guys are great, nobody wants to be with someone whos always downbeat! i also like the music touch, and most of all the guy has to smell good! lynx is great!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

exactly, curly hair on boys is possilbly the greatest thing ever.

I'm in there so !

Hahahaha

Advertisement