Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer MMORPG

Options
1235»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Niska wrote: »

Includes a beta key :D

That's the later open beta, not the current closed one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Thanks for the link Niska, Can anyone else not find the BUY button?!

Sorry or a link to an english site...

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Delayed again..

Perhaps this is a taste of what we are going to get from now on..

Yeah, MMO's can be the real money makers. Makes perfect sense to just let the DEVs do what they want and give them the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

zekiel wrote: »

Word of warning, I ordered the WoW TBC collectors edition through game when it was announced. They waited till the day of release to send me an e-mail cancelling the order because
    Unfortunately we have just been informed that this product exceeds our weight limit for orders being sent to destinations outside the UK
    Customer service didn't reply to any of my e-mails afterwards. I'll never be ordering anything off them again, and if I were you I'd get them to clarify whether or not they will actually honour the pre-order agreement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Wreck wrote: »
    Word of warning, I ordered the WoW TBC collectors edition through game when it was announced. They waited till the day of release to send me an e-mail cancelling the order because

Customer service didn't reply to any of my e-mails afterwards. I'll never be ordering anything off them again, and if I were you I'd get them to clarify whether or not they will actually honour the pre-order agreement.

Ouch, thats rough mate. Anyways, pre-ordered my copy from Play.com and hoping the pre-order codes come through soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Changed my pre-order from game to play.com on foot of that postal problem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

I had a browse around Game's T&C and it seems they have a 1 kg limit on posting outside the UK. With everything thats in the collectors edition, I can see it going over that weight. Thanks for the head's up .. now off to play.com myself to reorder, after cancelling my Game one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

When you reorder on Play make sure you select the price in Euro, which gives you dilivery to Ireland, the UK price in sterling only allows dilivery in Engerland.

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭zekiel

I'll check that with them first.... reason I wouldnt rush to play I pre ordered COD 4 off them and got it 3 weeks after release. So I'm not too excited about ordering from them anytime soon.

Also pre order from game £39.99 and Play.com £59.99.. thats a wopper of a difference in price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

Yeah, I saw the currency thing when I went to order. Its a bit odd ... must be a new thing on the site.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

zekiel wrote: »
    I'll check that with them first.... reason I wouldnt rush to play I pre ordered COD 4 off them and got it 3 weeks after release. So I'm not too excited about ordering from them anytime soon.

Also pre order from game £39.99 and Play.com £59.99.. thats a wopper of a difference in price.

Play lists the release date as September, whereas Game still has it in June and no box art. I suspect Game have put up a generic template entry. Plus Play.com are the official partner for online sales of the pre-order, and Game are the partner for bricks and mortar sales.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Wreck

Yeah, I saw the currency thing when I went to order. Its a bit odd ... must be a new thing on the site.

Thankfully they've changed the conversion rate to something a little closer to the truth, has been terrible for the last while.

Advertisement