Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microwave and Time Machine forum

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,866 ✭✭✭Adam

I googled it. Nothing came up. It never happened.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

They use google too. And with the resources at their disposal they can go back to all the information leaks and once they are tidied up google becomes the new wikipedia

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Any word on this yet? I might even have to call in the favour, never thought I would have to. :/

• Advertisement

lol, nay a peep Ruu! But we are a patient lot - for the future and the past belong to us. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Well tbh we're only patient because that we already knew that it will have been created.
    :pac:

Macros42 wrote: »
    Well tbh we're only patient because that we already knew that it will have been created.
    :pac:
    That sentence is wrong on so many levels :pac:

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

That last virgin was too much for him, she dented his helmet and addled his brain ...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

• Advertisement

Time-Travel-Mart

I've had a word with Dave and he will be offering a 15% discount to all members on the Microwave & Time Machines Forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

it's ok we managed to fix it. good work people.

You guys really need to learn the futurepast tense. It's essential to make any sense of time travel stories :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭Oman

im confused now, am i in the future or the present, i might be in the past. i have to lay off the time traveling pills

You're in the present-past. In the future you may be in the present-future unless someone changes the futurepast in which case you will be in the future-wasn't.

Oman wrote: »
    im confused now, am i in the future or the present, i might be in the past. i have to lay off the time traveling pills
    Yesterday you were here now, today you're in the future, and tomorrow you'll be in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

Mirror wrote: »
    Yesterday you were here now, today you're in the future, and tomorrow you'll be in the past.

ah here now that's just ****etalk. stop messing with the lad, you know what hapens to him anyway...

ah here now that's just ****etalk. stop messing with the lad, you know what hapens to him anyway...
    I know, I'm sorry, it's just so easy to play with their heads. Wait til he hears what I told him tomorrow!

Mirror wrote: »
    I know, I'm sorry, it's just so easy to play with their heads. Wait til he hears what I told him tomorrow!

I heard that yesterday, t'was gas!

ok now its officially tommow, well if today was yesterday then now would be tomorrow.
    oh god where are my pills

• Advertisement

It's officially today, tomorrow will be tomorrow. Wait till then.

this is very confusing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Time travel 101, if possible plan to arrive at a weekend. This way you avoid bumping into people knocked into the middle of next week.

I'm watching a BBC documentary about time travel.
    Research.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    I'm watching a BBC documentary about time travel.
    Research.

maybe you could tell me what im doing wrong, or i could go back in time and watch it myself, what channel was it on

Oman wrote: »
    maybe you could tell me what im doing wrong, or i could go back in time and watch it myself, what channel was it on

It aired on BBC, I downloaded it got it from my American Cousins, on betamax, the pony express delivered it this morning.

The-Rigger wrote: »
    It aired on BBC, I downloaded it got it from my American Cousins, on betamax, the pony express delivered it this morning.

well that certainly complicates things now i cant use my technolonmeter timetravel mate 3000

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭HAPPYGIRL

Heuston we have a problem time has gone backwards instead of forwards. Sort it out rigs!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

My laptop has gone forward but my phone hasn't?!?!?!?!?

Advertisement