Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Mustang....
    dsc01304rh5.jpg
    dsc01307jb5.jpg

Nova Kit car... for some reason it has ferrari stickers on it..
    dsc01302tk5.jpg
    dsc01301tn7.jpg

dont have a clue...
    dsc01306yh9.jpg
    dsc01305fe7.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

That Nova Kit car was discussed here a while back AFAIK, it looks to have been around a long time, and has an old Irish number plate !
    Aston is cool because they're British, understated...and James Bond drives one...he used to drive a Z3.

Oh, I almost forgot - when you turn on the ignition 'Power, Beauty, Soul' appears in front of you - that's really cool

Ferrari and Lambo are all about performance, style and the legacy. The design is unique - that's what I want in a car.

I'm not arguing with you here, I do see what you mean, and as far as performance goes, generally Ferrari has nothing to fear from Aston as a pure drivers car, but thats what I'm getting at. I really dont care for the "British Bond" thing, and Aston s in the past have merely interested me slightly. I'm not a Ferrari or Lambo fan, as I find them way to brash and austentatious.

The current crop of Astons, particularly in those dark metallics look simply elegant and "COOL". Previously only a 911 would have raised my blood pressure but now there is competition.

Now lets not ruin the thread by arguing over which exotic we'd like to buy some day !!

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Just two from my recent holiday , more to folow when I convert them from RAW .

dsc018501be6.jpg

dsc017501cv0.jpg

• Advertisement

what about the white murci roadster and the blue gallardo or the grey F430....

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

steve06 wrote:
    what about the white murci roadster and the blue gallardo or the grey F430....

They are on their way . about 50 photos to do . ;) heres another .

dsc018101oc7.jpg

Diablo with "666" reg .

dsc01895lw1.jpg

dsc01891jg5.jpg

dsc01889oy5.jpg

dsc01887vx0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

sharkman wrote:
    Diablo with "666" reg .

Nice find Sharkman, was it the lighting in a garage or is that an orange lense?

DirtyDog wrote:

Lighting outside the shopping center .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Few nice pics them, the 666 reged lambo isnt a diablo thou ;)

jozi wrote:
    Few nice pics them, the 666 reged lambo isnt a diablo thou ;)
    Sorry yeah , tis a Murcielago .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭last_orders

saw this last night at the lights at the dodder on rathfarnham road, the quality of the pic isnt fantastic but sure.......
    its a robin reliant with the general lee paint job, its like 'the dukes of fools and horses'

DSC00318.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

MercMad, sorry about that little run in earlier, I can see where you're coming from...I was in the wrong and I'm sorry.
    this thread is slightly going off the " Here is what i saw today" topic.

do we just post pictures of nice cars we downloaded from the web instead.

how about " here is what i downloaded today"

Yeah, sorry about that...

I didn't mean for the Aston Martin thing to go on like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

This Carrera GT has the same 666 plate as the Lamborghini

666to0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

tdc wrote:
    This Carrera GT has the same 666 plate as the Lamborghini

666to0.jpg

Look closer one is E 666 and the other is D 666

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭maidhc

DirtyDog wrote:

The last pic was good enough to be put in the brochure!

A few i took a couple of weeks ago in the Mercedes Benz Museum in Stuttgart:

DSCF4534a.jpg
    300SD, first ever production turbodiesel, first every luxury turbodiesel. 121PS.

DSCF4529a.jpg
    Nothing to say. Just look.

DSCF4560a.jpg
    Merc truck with a wood carburettor. Might be put back on the roads if petrol starts to go up again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Do-more wrote:
    Look closer one is E 666 and the other is D 666
    Sorry, didn't notice that

dsc00693yd5.jpg

dsc00710xg7.jpg

dsc00705lv2.jpg

dsc00738py1.jpg

dsc00731wh2.jpg

dsc00733ok4.jpg

• Advertisement

dsc00653qz8.jpg

dsc00654vb5.jpg

dsc00656kz9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Merc truck with a wood carburettor.

Now that is something I have to see to believe. Bit of a fire hazard wouldn't you reckon?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭maidhc

Max_Damage wrote:
    Now that is something I have to see to believe. Bit of a fire hazard wouldn't you reckon?

FYI:
    DSCF4562a.jpg

A few more SLR Shots ..

dsc018601jk9.jpg

dsc018701rj2.jpg

dsc020001bi7.jpg

dsc020101zk6.jpg

sharkman wrote:
    Diablo with "666" reg .
    dsc01895lw1.jpg
    Ye that's a Murcielago, not diablo. But it's lovely.

Heading back to Puerto Banus at the end of Nov, it'll be off season but there'll still be nice cars around.

Also spotted this , its one of the Rollers belonging to the Burg al Arab , The barrier popped up and took the bumper/sump off it , they wern't too keen on photos being taken ..

dsc0062vv7.jpg

dsc0065ed3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

MercMad, sorry about that little run in earlier, I can see where you're coming from...I was in the wrong and I'm sorry.

.............no need for aps my friend, we are all on the same sheet here, its juts sometimes I sing in a different key !! ;)

The Lambo photos are stunning !!

I'd love to see more of the Merc museum and BTW I have a good bit of info on those wood burning vehicles, very interesting !

Jeeeeeeeez that photo of the Roller .......WFT.........where was that taken ??

I'll be in Puerto Banus for Christmas ......apart from the "strip" where are the other good places/garages to take photos ?? My folks are over right now enjoying the Sun..........boo hoo !

Bolnad scrapyard in Swords have a crashed and burned Mercedes CLS, this photo may or may not work but here goes .........

.........it didn't !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

maidhc wrote:
    FYI:
    DSCF4562a.jpg

It dosen't have a WOODEN carburetor...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭tc20

el tel wrote:
    It dosen't have a WOODEN carburetor...

ah surely it must, otherwise it wooden't go ... ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

I hope you're ashamed of yourself... :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement