Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Today, about 11am, an F355 replica, yellow, parked on M50, on the way down one of the slip roads. On UK plates, K reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Yesterday morning across the road on way to shop a Jaguar X(K or J i forget) Convertable, it was the new one that looks like a AM. Was goiong to get pics before going to college but it was gone :( Nice car thou

And on the way to college a Honda Nsx, first time i've seen one on Irish road from what i can remember.

Seen a weird looking small car last week, merc badge, ill up load the pic from my phone when i get a chance.

Also Black '05 Lotus Elise close to Bolton Street DIT locked in a car park behind gates. Seen it there before, will try get a pic next time i cycle by. Sweet looking car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Weird car i mentioned above:
    dsc009113pt.th.jpg

Triumph i seen recently out side college:
    dsc009071fb.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

The first one is a Daihatsu Copen as far as I'm aware jozi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

leahcim wrote:
    Saw this in the carpark of the Abbey Hotel in Roscommon.
    The noise when it drove off was something to behold.

PICT0071SM.JPG

That is an impressive piece of parking there... I think their car should be confiscated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭theShire

smarty wrote:
    That is an impressive piece of parking there... I think their car should be confiscated.
    think the car is a bit too wide for a regular space anyway

:rolleyes:

or is that just the ego that drives it
    :p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

theShire wrote:
    think the car is a bit too wide for a regular space anyway

:rolleyes:

or is that just the ego that drives it
    :p:)

well in all fairness with the standard of parking, particularly in Irish carparks - would you blame the owner for taking up two?

(guess whos the latest victim of a car door ding! 3rd car and counting) :mad:

what p!sses me off most is that whoever done it, would've known from the thump they gave it :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭smarty

ciarsd wrote:
    well in all fairness with the standard of parking, particularly in Irish carparks - would you blame the owner for taking up two?

What really gets me in car parks is people driving the wrong way done one way lanes... Makes my blood boil!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

interestinlgy I saw one of the older Camel sponsored Land Rover Discoveries used on the G4 Camel Trophy event near Thomond Park in Limerick. This is an event where they send Land Rovers through jungles.

Here's a pic of a similar one:

m378HVC_1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

smarty wrote:

Almost as good as this guys parking....
    bt00038532900gm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭fjon

Saw a RHD Cadillac today. Didn't know they existed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

steve06 wrote:
    hpim10086na.jpghpim12674fa.jpg
    The F430 is gorgeous in that colour. I've heard about the gold Diablo 6.0 but I've never seen it.

q3qn.th.jpgno3se.th.jpgno10zp.th.jpgn0232nf.th.jpglambo6mz.th.jpg
    diablo1fq.th.jpgcarreragt8yb.th.jpgferrari9vm.th.jpgno31tf.th.jpgno26cg.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

In town yesterday saw these (sorry about the quality, I was driving!!)...

Brand new GT no plates front or back!
    DSC00222.jpg
    DSC00220.jpg

And no idea what this was but it sure was loud and looked v cool...the rear tyre was as wide as him!!!
    DSC00218.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

Where's the GT's rear number plate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

Saw a DeLorean in Mullingar on Saturday. It was on American plates I think.

Sorry, no pictures.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 596 ✭✭✭DirtyDog

fletch wrote:
    Where's the GT's rear number plate?

it didnt have any!! Front or back! not even in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭Omnipresence

Saw one of these just parked in the city centre today as I was walking around...
    Don't really like the front view anymore.. much prefer the older more agressive look...the back still looks savage though...

Only had my cameraphone so bad quality pics unfortunately

Better images here:

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,272 ✭✭✭alias no.9

Was on the way back from cardiff to holyhead yesterday after a fantastic win by munster when I spotted a line of 5 or 6 lotus 7's (could have been caterhams) waiting to come out of a junction. They were trailing me for about 15 miles in pretty bad weather. I was wondering what would bring them out on such a day until I saw a signpost for port merion, setting for the prisoner (are there any fans out there?) and sure enough they turned in. In my mirrors I could see that one of them was even done in the yellow and green of the car from the prisoner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

aloleary wrote:
    Saw one of these just parked in the city centre today as I was walking around...
    Don't really like the front view anymore.. much prefer the older more agressive look...the back still looks savage though...

Only had my cameraphone so bad quality pics unfortunately

Better images here:

http://www.chevrolet.com/corvette/

and it's a 06 too...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Yeah that Vette is parked there most mornings. Saw a black M6, and about two minutes later, a Silverstone M5. Wow.

• Advertisement

The Ford GT was on some motoring show on City Channel at around 8.20 tonight. I only caught the end of it but they were driving it on the road and it showed a few good shots of the car.

It's been a while since I've posted pics. Taken today in Ballsbridge. So lucky to get a nice big gap in traffic!

m525bm.jpg

m515td.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Brand new GT no plates front or back!
    That's the one I saw the other week in the BT multi-storey, it had a trade plate slipping down the back window.

AJ - Where were those shots taken, the Murcielago Sypder/Carrera GT/Phanton are English plates?

Saw an amazing chocolate coloured 06 reg M5 driving through Rathoath, wasn't quick enough with the camera

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭LikeOhMyGawd!

WOW! A Golf, a Mazda, a BMW M5 and a Ford Fiasco! The window on the M5 even goes up and down!

Gatster wrote:
    Saw an amazing chocolate coloured 06 reg M5 driving through Rathoath, wasn't quick enough with the camera

You're thinking of Sepang Bronze. I've only seen one in that colour in a Powercity car park.

Gatster wrote:
    AJ - Where were those shots taken, the Murcielago Sypder/Carrera GT/Phanton are English plates?
    They were taken in Puerto Banus, Spain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

WOW! A Golf, a Mazda, a BMW M5 and a Ford Fiasco! The window on the M5 even goes up and down!

Don't forget the Passat at the right of the picture!:p

gt3eo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,984 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

Saw a purple Lamborgini Murcielago (or however you spell it :rolleyes: ) in Brown Thomas Car Park today. It looked great! It looked ready to reach Earth orbit :D

• Advertisement

Saw a purple Lamborgini Murcielago (or however you spell it :rolleyes: ) in Brown Thomas Car Park today. It looked great! It looked ready to reach Earth orbit :D
    A purple Murcielago? Are you sure? Was it Irish reg? Any pictures?
    A purple Murcielago in Ireland?:eek: :D:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement