Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

fortune city logo here, I passed by the Ford GT while it was stopped in the On the run petrol station in Palmerstown last night.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I logged out and pic still showed. May be your firewall but if anyone else has problems i'll put it on photobucket.
    It has cached on your machine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Yes that would be Brian's M3 - he has got some serious talent taking it around the track, especially for someone who has only done 4 trackdays :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭BFassassin

i cant see the pic either.
    i never see any beautiful cars like the ones on this thread were im from.:( .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

1965CHP-Polara2.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

I'd hate to see one of them in the rear view mirror after watching mississippi burning.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,396 ✭✭✭fletch

steve06 wrote:
    I've seen this Cooper S before, a girl driving it, expensive paint job on a pricey car.... caught a pic in Dundrum yesterday!

coopers5tc.jpg
    That is one ugly paint job!! Such a shame on such a nice car

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I don't think it's too bad, but I'd have to go for the baby blue or gun metal grey.

Saw that Hartge M5 today, a Morgan, a CL55 and a gorgeous black/black Continental GT: 05-?-50000. I know it's teasing without pics, so here you go, Irish reg. and all!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

ciarsd wrote:
    Yes that would be Brian's M3 - he has got some serious talent taking it around the track, especially for someone who has only done 4 trackdays :cool:

I still have not got a spin in it yet, but he certainly can drive, apart from the little mishap with the tyre wall!! Must see if he feels like taking a spin down to Galway soon.....

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭squrm

ciarsd wrote:
    Is there a photo of a 03 Subaru Impreza in here someplace? Non turbo.

Nothing special, you say?

Well its barbie pink, blonde lady driving - speechless ! Needless to say I never managed a photo as I was stunned!

This bad boy :eek:

Sorry about the brutal quality of the photo buts its a crap phone combined with I was turning at the next junction & wouldn't have had another chance to take 1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

squrm wrote:
    This bad boy :eek:

Sorry about the brutal quality of the photo buts its a crap phone combined with I was turning at the next junction & wouldn't have had another chance to take 1

So do you like girl racers then.... I see a lot of girls these days with modified 206's and yaris's, most of them look like D4 heads too. Seems like the modified car industry is becomming more wide spread in Ireland these days. I've thought about getting some skirts and new bumpers but I aint gonna mod my car, draws too much attention from people who want to race you, and the police will pull you over more and it depreciates the value a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Jeeeyazus.

An Arnage, and about 10 spaces down, a CLS 55, and right beside it, an SLK 55!
    Oh and an e39 M5, and the obligatory Continental GT.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

So do you like girl racers then
    Ferrari 360 Spyder driven by a not unatttractive smiley blonde from Brown Thomas car park, fair play as she threaded it through Dublin, the 360 seemed so wide when I was folllowing it.

Then as I was walking into BT initially I saw the GT40, it had trade plates jammed in the back window and was gone when I got back an hour later, but at least someone is actually using it. Thought the interior was a bit low-rent when I peeked through the window...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Gatster wrote:
    Ferrari 360 Spyder driven by a not unatttractive smiley blonde from Brown Thomas car park, fair play as she threaded it through Dublin, the 360 seemed so wide when I was folllowing it.

Then as I was walking into BT initially I saw the GT40, it had trade plates jammed in the back window and was gone when I got back an hour later, but at least someone is actually using it. Thought the interior was a bit low-rent when I peeked through the window...
    Jesus that's a good day. I've seen the blonde in the Ferrari a few times but I've never seen the GT. Right place at the right time...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Jeeeeeeeeez would you park your GT like that, wedged between two cars !

I had a spin in an SL55AMG yesterday.................phuck me these things can shift...........acceleration is unreal................any rpm/any speed just plant it and hold on !

Sweet !

Gatster wrote:

The GT is something else, smashing looking car.... And a not unatttractive smiley blonde in a ferrari - sounds perfect ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

@ Rabbitin lights - was that your mate that crashed the Bemmer into the tyres on the BMW day - I was instructing on the back circuit when that happened, we all laughed... sorry if it was him..

• Registered Users Posts: 65,221 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

MercMad wrote:
    I had a spin in an SL55AMG yesterday.................phuck me these things can shift...........acceleration is unreal................any rpm/any speed just plant it and hold on !

No wonder, it's got more than 700NM torque :D

The SL65AMG has 1000NM, nearly twice that of an M5! :eek:

Kersh wrote:
    @ Rabbitin lights - was that your mate that crashed the Bemmer into the tyres on the BMW day - I was instructing on the back circuit when that happened, we all laughed... sorry if it was him..

nope wasn't him... are you mixing it up with the E36 M3? Drivers side damage?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Kersh

A purpley sort of colour one, threw into the tyres sideways in the esses on the last BMW track day, thumped em pretty hard too, a 3 series

• Advertisement

Kersh wrote:
    A purpley sort of colour one, threw into the tyres sideways in the esses on the last BMW track day, thumped em pretty hard too, a 3 series

That was an E36 M3 - touched the dirt and side swipe... Not a huge amount of damage believe it or not, more cosmetic dents than anything else :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

No my mates is a M3, it wasnt at the last day, the one before that, only slight damage to the front splitter, nothing huge.

yesterday evenening on the way home in Colnskeagh this F430 spider was a few cars in front of me in traffic, snapped a shot as it turned the cornor at ashtons.

dscn20023ay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

My after work activity yesterday was piloting this 7 litre 6 cylinder beast around Kildare for 4 hours. Great fun! especially staring down a Starlet Glanza tool who was driving too fast.

Kermitt wrote:
    My after work activity yesterday was piloting this 7 litre 6 cylinder beast around Kildare for 4 hours. Great fun! especially staring down a Starlet Glanza tool who was driving too fast.

haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 624 ✭✭✭Aidan1

7.5 litre actually ... and about 620Nm of torque. Just don't ask about the the 0-100km time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Kermitt

Aidan1 wrote:
    7.5 litre actually ... and about 620Nm of torque. Just don't ask about the the 0-100km time.

He he was trying to keep it short and believable as a car!! Should have mentioned the tiptronic gearbox with full auto in high range.. Big change from the last one we had, Fiat Newholland F140.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭phoenix_nights

Just saw it driving down harcourt street. Lovely sound from it.
    steve06 wrote:
    yesterday evenening on the way home in Colnskeagh this F430 spider was a few cars in front of me in traffic, snapped a shot as it turned the cornor at ashtons.

dscn20023ay.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

vintagejalopy.jpg

vintagejalopy2.jpg

Near Clonmel.

Mike.

• Advertisement

Just saw it driving down harcourt street. Lovely sound from it.

ye, it's a smashing car

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement