Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

^^ What a mess.........

Would need a nuclear plant in the boot, to keep all that lighting going :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

should be in the skanger section also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Holy crap....and I thought that generation Avensis couldn't look any worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Coffee Station on Gery Cummiskey in Dundalk. Thieveing gits by the way in the service department.

6b83de04.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

Saw this the other day in Tallaght.....Should be in the parking section as well , Crossed the white line.....

Gotta love the handicap sticker in the window as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

The-Game wrote: »
    Gotta love the handicap sticker in the window as well.

I thought that as well but it looks like a real one slightly to the left and below it albeit not secured to the window correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Clearly their disability is blindness.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

I thought I would share a few that i saw at the Barcelona Motor show a few weeks ago

• Registered Users Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭ofcork

Apparently the next gen merc A class will look like that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Just back from Vegas and here's a few I saw on the streets and at an auto collection.

IMG_0513.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg
    IMG_0518.jpg
    IMG_0519.jpg
    IMG_0520.jpg
    IMG_0521.jpg
    IMG_0522.jpg
    IMG_0523.jpg
    IMG_0524.jpg
    IMG_0525.jpg
    IMG_0526.jpg
    IMG_0527.jpg
    IMG_0528.jpg

• Advertisement

IMG_0498.jpg
    IMG_0499.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0501.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0503.jpg
    IMG_0504.jpg
    IMG_0505.jpg
    IMG_0506.jpg
    IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0508.jpg
    IMG_0509.jpg
    IMG_0510.jpg
    IMG_0511.jpg
    IMG_0512.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg
    IMG_0449.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0451.jpg
    IMG_0452.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

Met this lad in Aldi today

Ascona2.jpg
    Ascona1.jpg
    Ascona3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

I love that Hemi Cuda...

I will go for spotting on wednesday if there will be good weather just for try is camera is fixed... and then on middle of july for very bog spotting :D and some serious cars will be spoted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Just back from Vegas and here's a few I saw on the streets and at an auto collection.

Where in Vegas was that? I'm gonna be out there in November and would like to visit.
    I love that Hemi Cuda...

I will go for spotting on wednesday if there will be good weather just for try is camera is fixed... and then on middle of july for very bog spotting :D and some serious cars will be spoted :D

Lovely 'Cuda for sales here in Cork - not a Hemi though!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Marcinek_55

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Where in Vegas was that? I'm gonna be out there in November and would like to visit.

In November there is Sema Motor Show (1-4 of November) nice tuning cars usually USA cars and DUB Style :)

In November there is Sema Motor Show (1-4 of November) nice tuning cars usually USA cars and DUB Style :)

I know - I've got tickets! ;)

It was on the 5th floor of the Imperial Palace. Probably about the only good thing with that hotel :)

The showroom was mainly Rolls Royce but still worth $15. Plus, it beats the Ferrari showroom in The Wynn where you pay $30 and you can't even take photos!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,637 ✭✭✭CoDy1

CL63 AMG

13062011122j.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

The cars on the next page better be good!

Apparently all the 'cool' people have their settings at 40 posts per page which would make this pg 375 not pg 999!

I'm not cool though!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

Apparently all the 'cool' people have their settings at 40 posts per page which would make this pg 375 not pg 999!

I'm not cool though!;)

Either way it'll be the 15,000th post so it better be good! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Seen a Porsche Panemera Turbo in Swords today (11D99), looks really good in the metal as opposed to looking strange in pics, didn't get a photo because I was driving and I don't break the rules, I follow em.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭mb1725

bijapos wrote: »
    Either way it'll be the 15,000th post so it better be good! :)

Could be an Octavia :D

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

It was on the 5th floor of the Imperial Palace. Probably about the only good thing with that hotel :)

The showroom was mainly Rolls Royce but still worth $15. Plus, it beats the Ferrari showroom in The Wynn where you pay $30 and you can't even take photos!

I was in there a few years ago, some lovely motors. Is the Jag XJ220 still there or is it gone. I can't find my pics might just rob yours and claim them as my own :D

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭Dub XV

Absurdum wrote: »
    Seen a Porsche Panemera Turbo in Swords today (11D99), looks really good in the metal as opposed to looking strange in pics, didn't get a photo because I was driving and I don't break the rules, I follow em.

Saw it....in Airside....nearly dropped me sambo trying to get the phone into camera mode.....missed it though.

Big bus.

Dj wrote: »
    Is the Jag XJ220 still there or is it gone. I can't find my pics might just rob yours and claim them as my own :D

It was indeed. Can't find the photo of it though. I only took a few snaps with my phone, the rest are on a friends digital SLR.

Will upload more of his when I get my hands on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭bijapos

964 seen today, looks like a daily driver, a few scratches on the outside and the interior full of gear. Nice to see its not just a Sunday car.

June2011001.jpg
    June2011002.jpg

And a Nissan Leaf, first time I've seen one on the road. I barely noticed it, it was only when I thought it was a strange looking Qashqai that I copped on what it was, but to be fair it looks OK to me.

June2011004.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭johnos1984

I've seen that LEAF around Ashford and Wicklow town a few times

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement