Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

tossy wrote: »
    It has DTM wheels but no the mirrors so i'm not sure.

It's full DTM - the front bumper/splitter and stance, loads of people don't like the Silver wing mirrors and delete them, they look a little cheap imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

n636908373_1422145_4538865.jpg

It's an A4 DTM edition. Not an S4, it came with a more tuned 2.0L TFSI engine with 220hp and 220lb/ft, sports suspension ect.. and also the mirrors are actually black(standard) but hard to see in the photo :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

conneem-TT wrote: »
    It's an A4 DTM edition. Not an S4, it came with a more tuned 2.0L TFSI engine with 220hp and 220lb/ft, sports suspension ect.. and also the mirrors are actually black(standard) but hard to see in the photo :)

Does anyone know Horatio Caine's email, we could send him the photo and he could do his magic thing and tell us the reg. It looks like a UK reg actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

It is rare enough, just looked it up and it was limited to 250 RHD examples. Got very good reviews at the time but it was pricey when new, 5k sterling more than the S-Line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

When I'm back at my desktop I'll dig out the high res version and get ye' the reg, I'm almost FULL sure I saw this on the back tho:
    http://www.desktopcar.net/wallpaper/146-2/audi_a4_dtm_14.jpg
    The DTM badge is as I remember the funny letterings on the side. Looks like I stumbled upon a rarity! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Didn't have a cam phone with me but I swear to god I seen a car pull up outside the the Bank of Ireland in Dundrum and this old boy jumped out and took two bricks from the boot and put them behind the rear wheels :)

Nico

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Nico22 wrote: »
    Didn't have a cam phone with me but I swear to god I seen a car pull up outside the the Bank of Ireland in Dundrum and this old boy jumped out and took two bricks from the boot and put them behind the rear wheels :)

Nico

Why did he do that?

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

handbrake screwed probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

steve06 wrote: »
    handbrake screwed probably.
    If he left the car in gear it wouldn't go anywhere. ;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Choc's away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Bit of random badgery while I was out and about today.

3375082281_1aa9c97f26.jpg?v=0

Might need a bit of zooming for you hi res people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Tell me that does not say ///MPower ;[

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Swizz

Stekelly wrote: »
    Bit of random badgery while I was out and about today.

3375082281_1aa9c97f26.jpg?v=0

Down with this sort of thing

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

qz wrote: »
    Tell me that does not say ///MPower ;[

and RS, dont forget RS.:)

It was a middle aged couple drivign it from what I could see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Halfords should be outlawed for this sort of thing!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭MarkN

Utter fooking tw4t.

I'm not sure what annoys me more - people putting M3, GTI etc rims on cars that aren't for the model they own or fake badges. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭j@utis

merc 'pickup' on m50 at dundrum exit:
    mer_pickup.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

j@utis wrote: »
    merc 'pickup' on m50 at dundrum exit:
    mer_pickup.jpg

That is so illegal it's not funny! Only in this Banana republic, and maybe a few African and middle eastern countries would you actually get away with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Victor_M wrote: »
    That is so illegal it's not funny! Only in this Banana republic, and maybe a few African and middle eastern countries would you actually get away with that!

Why is it illegal, it looks securely strapped down?
    AFAIK having your rear view mirror blocked is ok (Vans with solid rear doors)
    :D

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Whatever about the legalities of it, it shows that they don't give a toss about their paintwork

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Spotted a sweet 1982 Merc SL speeding down Clarendon Street driving by Marcus Sweeney. He's also banned from driving but I guess that doesn't stop him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,363 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

NiSmO wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=marcus+sweeney

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Had a thing with Katie French, that's all i know about him.

Saw two boxters and a 911 today. It was a good day. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

One of those celebs for doing nothing. Went out with Katy French, now engaged to some knob from The Clinic, been on the cover of Life magazine. Has been in court for a number of driving offences on a couple of occasions. Was banned from driving but keeps driving anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭HashSlinging

Got a bit of the ghey marcus.??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Today I saw my first Lamborghini in Ireland today... I was travelling near crookstown on the N9 and spotted out of the corner of my eye a lime green Gallardo may have been conv. .. Thats all I saw , Everybody keep the i's peeled ok... we need pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

Hogzy wrote: »
    Why is it illegal, it looks securely strapped down?
    AFAIK having your rear view mirror blocked is ok (Vans with solid rear doors)
    :D

If driving with no rear view mirror visability, serverly impaired left wing mirror visability and partially obscured drivers wing mirror and a pile of ****e leaving a trail of debris along the m50 doesn't fall into the 'driving without due care and attention' category then I don't know what it would take.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

kwalshe wrote: »
    Today I saw my first Lamborghini in Ireland today... I was travelling near crookstown on the N9 and spotted out of the corner of my eye a lime green Gallardo may have been conv. .. Thats all I saw , Everybody keep the i's peeled ok... we need pictures

Did it have a black roof? was it on Irish plates?

There's was only 1 RHD green Gallardo spyder produced.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

steve06 wrote: »
    Did it have a black roof? was it on Irish plates?

There's was only 1 RHD green Gallardo spyder produced.

Honestly , I only caught enough of a glimpse to see it was a green Gallardo. I think it did have a black or convertible roof, I'm about 70% sure of that but it was dusk and I reacted to see-ing it like somebody had just hit my eye balls with Tazer darts......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement