Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭rocknchef

bf wrote: »
    Straight from Dubai!

wow some machines there and all they have to do for refuel is dig a hole

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Swizz wrote: »
    Thanks the only reason I asked Im considering getting one now theyre cheaper!

Just don't tell me how much they are now cause I paid many moneys for mine ;[ The focus isn't as rapid as with my old K750i, but for super clear stationary shots you can't beat the C902 imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

qz wrote: »
    Just don't tell me how much they are now cause I paid many moneys for mine ;[ The focus isn't as rapid as with my old K750i, but for super clear stationary shots you can't beat the C902 imo.

C905 beats it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Funxy wrote: »
    Eljono very good spot :D

I actually left the normal plates on it the last track day and would you believe it definitly made me faster. I must thank boards for seeing the error of my ways. Here's the road legal plates to keep everyone happy :P
    E]
    09 Lotus? Stunning car, very nice indeed.
    W reg, are you waterford based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Stalkerrrrr....... :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Saw a new Arbarth 500 in white today in mallow. Not a bad little car, not my cup of tea. Big bumper on the front and a few scorpion stickers. I got a crap photo on the phone, I'll try and get it on when i find the cable.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭EI321

Ok, lets do a quick poll, whats the best spot to date on this thread? (Irish ones only!)

Id vote for the Ferrari F50 seen in the multistory. I know that there is at least one of these in the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

EI321 wrote: »
    Ok, lets do a quick poll, whats the best spot to date on this thread? (Irish ones only!)

Id vote for the Ferrari F50 seen in the multistory. I know that there is at least one of these in the country.

Care to share what page that's on?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Care to share what page that's on?

This one on page 354? But pic taken from a brochure
    I got speaking to the owner of the Irish F50 recently. He's invited me down to his house for a weekend to view, tinker around with, and possibly drive his cars.

His stable is pretty impressive:
    -Diablo
    -Murcielago (the red one posted a short while ago)
    -F50
    -F430
    -F355
    -Lotus Esprit

Needless to say pics will follow ;] And yes I am a fortunate bastard.

Here's his toys anyway, pic taken from a brochure

alanhanlyscarsai3.jpg

I'm 99 percent sure I posted a pic of the anniversary edition turquoise Murcielago on Nassau St. a good while ago, Longshanks if you could utilise your skills in post-finding again it would be much appreciated! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

I'm 99 percent sure I posted a pic of the anniversary edition turquoise Murcielago on Nassau St. a good while ago, Longshanks if you could utilise your skills in post-finding again it would be much appreciated! :D

I dunno if you did :pac::D:D
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=51514668&postcount=1653

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

cianclarke wrote: »
    09 Lotus? Stunning car, very nice indeed.
    W reg, are you waterford based?

Thank you, yes i am :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The red murcielago spot was good, crap colour though!

I love the colour of the SE40, it's a beauty! Shame it was exported...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

EI321 wrote: »

That F50 was a really good spot, though it was only visiting here. The RHD F50 (same owner as the red Murcielago) was sold in the UK last year so its not here anymore. There was one more that was seen in a car park in town and the pic showed a cheeky ****er sitting on the wing! So thats 3 F50's that have been seen in Ireland!

Red Murcielago was good, as was the SE40 (though we never really got a clear pic of it!). Rolls Royce Drophead Coupe that was seen on the M50 last year. Diablo SE30 is in the first few pages of the thread, seen in Sligo IIRC.

Probably many more, just cant think right now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

wow, i presume very rare

eljono wrote: »
    I think this might be a first for HWIST...

Tesla Roadster

spa0079.th.jpg

tdc wrote: »
    There was one more that was seen in a car park in town and the pic showed a cheeky ****er sitting on the wing!

That was a kit car as far as I remember.

And unfortunately the Purple SE wasn't Irish registered.

I love this from the thread about the lambos though
    that orange diablo is a kit car, its a VW beetle underneath.
    I ...ahem...inspected it one dayt when it was parked on merrion square... got nice dirty knees... flat 4 underneath... now I'm talking about an orange DIABLO and not the pictured gallardo at teh top of this thread!!!
    Now, I know the car he was talking about, it's not Funkys car, but it was real and it's now in the UK.

In the carpark across the road from me this morning:

3330436455_38aa54886b.jpg

3331271638_eb6689ec26.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,935 ✭✭✭SuprSi

I'd have to say that the white Bugatti Veyron up North was the best spot, or was it seen down South too?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

SuprSi wrote: »
    I'd have to say that the white Bugatti Veyron up North was the best spot, or was it seen down South too?

I thought it was seen a few times around Dublin, IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

SuprSi wrote: »

I saw it coming into Fairview just before the bridge at Clontarf DART station

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

An A6 3.0 TDI with quad exhausts and an RS6 boot lip

2rnwodh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

TheBazman wrote: »

Small Willy :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

AudiChris wrote: »
    In the carpark across the road from me this morning:

Hardly a unique spot, is it? Sure the car it's based on, the VW Phaeton, is a far more exclusive and interesting car.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Damien360

VolvoMan wrote: »
    Hardly a unique spot, is it? Sure the car it's based on, the VW Phaeton, is a far more exclusive and interesting car.

My boss has a VW phaeton. Not all that exclusive. Seen a few in the North. It is not interesting at all. He loves to say it shares many parts with the Bently. Still a VW though. Has lovely extras and compared to a 7 series or S class is value when bought second hand in the North. But it still looks like an oversized passat.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Damien360 wrote: »
    My boss has a VW phaeton. Not all that exclusive. Seen a few in the North. It is not interesting at all. He loves to say it shares many parts with the Bently. Still a VW though. Has lovely extras and compared to a 7 series or S class is value when bought second hand in the North. But it still looks like an oversized passat.
    got an excilent review in topgear.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Top Gear reviews are a bad joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭conneem-TT

TheBazman wrote: »
    DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Small Willy :P

I've seen that car on another forum before, it has an ABT exhaust and valance and is remapped to about 280hp as far as I can remember.

• Advertisement

VolvoMan wrote: »

No more unique than the M3s, M5s and R8s that populate the thread, but I thought someone may enjoy it.

If I see a Phaeton, I'll be sure and take a picture of it! :D:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement