Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Gatster wrote:
    That 'thing' behind the S-Class is a G-Whiz, looks like they are doing some sort of promo thing for it (photographer lurking)
    The Minister for the Environment, John Gormley TD was in a photo shoot recently for an electric car and it was done beside a park. Could be him!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 38,976 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I saw a '06 Mustang at the red cow today but couldn't take pics as I was driving. First time seing a new one - not that nice!

The pic below was posted on my sig forum...
    DSC00070.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

siralfalot wrote:
    do you actually live in Des Cullen's? you seem to squeeze his name in wherever possible :p

Nah, I have a huge interest in cars.I work in the area so see alot of his cars around sandyford.I dont even know the guys in the dealership but just addicted to the cars they have and have sold :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭*Tripper*

Ok the other day in Blanch Retail park I saw a 97 micra, yea just a normal old micra. NO! It had the front grill of what looked like a Chrysler 300c.

Didn't get any pics but has anyone else seen it? The women driving it should be brought to court, think of the children!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Max_Damage wrote:
    That's an American-spec. Maxima, which are very different to the European ones (the European ones are badged as Infiniti's over in the States).
    I only saw it briefly and obviously it was a European spec car but it really is nothing special. What are Nissan up too. Isn't this car in the same class as a 3 series BMW?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 16,562 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

kbannon wrote:
    I saw a '06 Mustang at the red cow today but couldn't take pics as I was driving. First time seing a new one - not that nice!

The pic below was posted on my sig forum...
    DSC00070.jpg

nice, the new apple ipolo bmw nano..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

I saw a new M3 on the back of a truck a couple of days ago, looked like it had been rolled, It was in a pretty bad shape. No sign of it on Wrecked Exotics yet.

S.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,445 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

*Tripper* wrote:
    Ok the other day in Blanch Retail park I saw a 97 micra, yea just a normal old micra. NO! It had the front grill of what looked like a Chrysler 300c.

Didn't get any pics but has anyone else seen it? The women driving it should be brought to court, think of the children!

AFAIR this was posted around 100 pages back. I think it was just some mad version of the micra. Wasnt altered in anyway. Isint there a garage in Dublin somewhere that sells the "exotic" jap imports?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

*Tripper* wrote:

I see this around blanch daily. Its been around here for a good year or so. I have a good few pics of it.

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 3,651 ✭✭✭Captain Slow IRL

mick.fr wrote:
    Where the funck did you meet Richard Dean Anderson ? (http://www.celticsnipers.com/)

Luck bast**d lol

I didn't unfortunately, couldn't justify a 3/4 hour trip to the pale for the launch of halo!!! (it was in the xbox live centre in the city centre)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭BSPOKE20

New Mmmmmm3 just landed in Waterford.

M3_3.JPG

M3_4.JPG

M3_5.JPG

M3_6.JPG

M3_7.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭BSPOKE20

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

very nice, thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Not bad images considering there from the camera phone.

(As an aside do you think it would be lame to get your plates done in the same font as Des Cullen uses on his cars? Its cool looking)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I got speaking to the owner of the Irish F50 recently. He's invited me down to his house for a weekend to view, tinker around with, and possibly drive his cars.

His stable is pretty impressive:
    -Diablo
    -Murcielago (the red one posted a short while ago)
    -F50
    -F430
    -F355
    -Lotus Esprit

Needless to say pics will follow ;] And yes I am a fortunate bastard.

Here's his toys anyway, pic taken from a brochure

alanhanlyscarsai3.jpg

wow what a collection, any more pictures? how did you get to talking with him? does he live in dublin?

tdc wrote: »
    wow what a collection, any more pictures? how did you get to talking with him? does he live in dublin?

He's back and forth between Dublin and the country as far as I know. I met him at the launch of a new housing estate, and as he was wearing a Ferrari tie, I felt it would be a good idea to speak to him ;)

ahscars2vh1.jpg

ahscars3gg7.jpg

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

BSPOKE20 wrote: »
    New Mmmmmm3 just landed in Waterford.

M3_3.JPG

M3_4.JPG

M3_5.JPG

M3_6.JPG

M3_7.JPG

*drools*

Great pic's BSPOKE. Thanks..

qz wrote: »
    I got speaking to the owner of the Irish F50 recently. He's invited me down to his house for a weekend to view, tinker around with, and possibly drive his cars.

Enjoy qz, looking forward to the pictures and the reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,801 ✭✭✭tech

heres a few i saw lately

He's back and forth between Dublin and the country as far as I know. I met him at the launch of a new housing estate, and as he was wearing a Ferrari tie, I felt it would be a good idea to speak to him ;)
    that's luck if i ever heard of it, cant wait to see the pictures. do you know when you are going?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

BSPOKE20; great opening posts! Keep up the good work.

QZ; jammy so-and-so...

tdc wrote: »
    that's luck if i ever heard of it, cant wait to see the pictures. do you know when you are going?

Whenever I've the free time to get down to his house! And whenever he's not driving SLRs around Bernie Ecclestone's racetrack in France with Nick Faldo.

here are some more

and more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i really need a digital camra... id show you guys some car collections... or what i see on my daily commutte.... maybe go to the supercar dealership on the southern keys and take pics :)

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

Mustang

tech wrote: »
    and more

Where was that x5 pic taken.It looks like a knacker jeep in green and a body kit :(

His stable is pretty impressive:
    -Diablo
    -Murcielago (the red one posted a short while ago)
    -F50
    -F430
    -F355
    -Lotus Esprit

Needless to say pics will follow ;] And yes I am a fortunate bastard.

Here's his toys anyway, pic taken from a brochure

What does this guy work at.He must be minted to have these cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

drdre wrote: »
    Where was that x5 pic taken.It looks like a knacker jeep in green and a body kit :(

I know the guy who owns it... they are minted... Its actually quite nice when you get past the colour suprisingly!

• Advertisement

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    I know the guy who owns it... they are minted... Its actually quite nice when you get past the colour suprisingly!
    Well they must have loads of money but no sense :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement