Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

DanGerMus wrote: »
    It looks like it should only be driven while wearing a cape and rubber mask. What kind of reg is that is it supposed to be irish.

on cartell its supposed to be 07 w 7! i dont think its supposed to be black either(the reg plate),was on another thread here somewhere,

driving a 4litre petrol in a recession,cheeky bastard:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

In Monaco at the weekend

mimg2834di4.th.jpg
    mimg2842xt4.th.jpg
    mimg2843gn8.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Nice pics CiaranC.

Spotted the 09 Porsche this morning! One of two reg'd at least. Pics in a little while, have to watch Lost first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭matt cork

bladebrew wrote: »
    on cartell its supposed to be 07 w 7! i dont think its supposed to be black either(the reg plate),was on another thread here somewhere,

driving a 4litre petrol in a recession,cheeky bastard:rolleyes:

so what dropped a "0"??:rolleyes: hardly a crime is it.... im sure if it was then they would be told to change it and would have done

i think it one of those chameleon colours which changes dependent on light so it could be black changing to purple and possibly green (going to have to google that)

perhaps we can champion the removal of 4 cylinders and make it a 2 stroke!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Stunning car that Sagaris, isn't it owned by a boardsie?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Had to laugh today, saw 07-C-65. was a CLK that had an AMG bodykit abd wheels and CLK65 AMG badges at the back.
    Didnt realise thay made one of those!!!:D:D:D

Didnt mind though cos there was a DB9 parked behind it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Had to laugh today, saw 07-C-65. was a CLK that had an AMG bodykit abd wheels and CLK65 AMG badges at the back.

And it's only a 200... Lousy:D

Big stupid twin exhaust sticking out the back as well. Made it look even worse.
    Actually a lovely car if it wasn't pretending to be something its not!

Gotcha
    2009 Porsche Cayman, complete with official Porsche roofrack.

dsc00262gg0.jpg

dsc00261wz0.jpg

Big stupid twin exhaust sticking out the back as well. Made it look even worse.
    Actually a lovely car if it wasn't pretending to be something its not!

Aye a CLK 200 with a proper CLK 55 bodykit = nice
    A CLK 200 with a CLk 55 bodykit + badge = tosser car:D

• Advertisement

qz wrote: »
    Gotcha

Has to be one of the rarest on here, sure isn't there only 3 09 Porsches:D:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭NewApproach

Ha ha after going to all the effort of a reserved plate.

Really dont understand why people would do this, anyone who knows anything about cars will think your a tosser, and people who dont wont pay you any extra attention than a normal clk200. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

I'd probably be more inclined to put a standard body kit on the clk65 and debadge it. lol. Well maybe...

DanGerMus wrote: »
    I'd probably be more inclined to put a standard body kit on the clk65 and debadge it. lol. Well maybe...

:eek:
    mercedes-benz-clk-63-amg-black-series.jpg

Ya, my point though is that the CLK is a CLK63 AMG, not a 65!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I do not want to see a 65 AMG I want to hear a CL 65 - AMG

Berty wrote: »
    I do not want to see a 65 AMG I want to hear a CL 65 - AMG

I got time, so i went out and recorded Father's CL for you:pac::p
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5R894ykrHQ&feature=related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Gotcha

I saw it last weekend with a bike on it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭Victor_M

I'd Guess that was Daft Dave from right price tiles as his Brother has a DB9, he had a CLK200, badged as a CLK55 AMG before hand and I heard he got himself a 63AMG, so it wouldn't surpirse me if he did the same trick again.

The one exhaust was a give away, stupid, as the only people who appreciate what an AMG Merc is would know it's not a real one instantly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

Is so crazy. As you say, 95% of people won't know or care what it is (other than a merc) and the other 5% that will know what an AMG 63 model is, will instantly realise it's not a real one and think you're a spanner! <mind boggles>

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Is so crazy. As you say, 95% of people won't know or care what it is (other than a merc) and the other 5% that will know what an AMG 63 model is, will instantly realise it's not a real one and think you're a spanner! <mind boggles>

Some people like to make it obvious how much of a spanner they are like the guy in the e39 520i M5 I saw the other day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

In dunmore east in waterford

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

In dunmore east in waterford

As far as I know, same family also owns car in post 7892. Reg of that Morgan is 07 W 8. Possible that they also have 09 W 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Jomcc wrote: »
    As far as I know, same family also owns car in post 7892. Reg of that Morgan is 07 W 8. Possible that they also have 09 W 9

Will they adpot me ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 47 P D

steve06 wrote: »
    I saw it last weekend with a bike on it :)

Hey -

A mates , its deffo diffrent alright with the rack - colour is actually v unique too - good for when the mud drips off the bike - ye wont see it on the car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

right, nothing ever happened here ...30 odd posts of silly bickering and insults removed, now move on, nothing to see....

Back on topic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭.Longshanks.

Back on topic;)

A new Evo - bad pic because i was dashing back to my own car in the middle of a blizzard
    dsc00314nr1.jpg

A lovely Ferrari, but if it was my money i woulda went for a different colour
    dsc00317zx0.jpg

That kind of maroon colour does not sit well with the car at all, it's on a par with a dark green 360 that I think was posted here absolutely ages ago. What was the owner thinking!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

Absolutely LOVE the EVO :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giorgi

That kind of maroon colour does not sit well with the car at all, it's on a par with a dark green 360 that I think was posted here absolutely ages ago. What was the owner thinking!

I like it, its interesting and different without being overbearing

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement