Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Grahamo999 wrote: »
    Seen it twice before, once driving down park gate st and once in Ashtown parked across from Superquinn, there was nobody in it the second time...but there was a full grown boxer dog sitting on the passanger seat, all I could think was "How much money does this fella have!"

Lots, he's got a Murcielago too :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I saw, (and drove :P) both of these machines today -
    http://www.driving.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1074978
    XF 4.2 V8 Supercharged SV8 model. Sweet machine...

http://www.driving.ie/usedcars/index.cfm?fuseaction=car&carID=1307040
    XKR 4.2 V8 Supercharged. The oul snow nearly caught me out.. Try explaining that to the insurance company - Sorry, i thought the accelerator was the brake and i mashed it into the floor.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Pissing quattraporte drove past me today as I day dreamed out a hotel window. No time to get the camera. Beautiful car. I drove one in Italy, I want to drive one around Galway and pick up wimminz. :D

Check this out. It is something I saw today, not only 10 minutes ago. I had my car in Cyrstal clean in Galway today(there are 3 so nobody will know which one it was) for a wash & wax. I got back to the hotel to upload a picture for my Fiancee of the hotel and found this. Cheeky monkey. Manager was not too happy when I rang him mobile. :D E-mailed him normal picture.

Blocked.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

jozi wrote: »
    Just seen a Ferrari F430 drive up Fitzwilliam place! Northern reg, black with gold wheels and 2 grey stripes running the lenght of the car (Scuderia?).

Much like this one:

Yeah, it was a Scuderia! I saw it today aswell, He gunned it away from the lights on baggot street and the roar off it was amazing.

black_ferrari_430_scuderia_with_gold_wheels_23-568-426.jpg

It's the John Player Special F1 car colours!

S.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

I saw two new cars today, and they are probably the two i least expected to see.

A 09 Black Toyota Landcruiser Amazon, talk about road presence.

A 09 L Honda Accord new shape. In red, looked very well.

No pics i'm afraid, althought the Amazon at a house on the roundabout on the far side of the Ennis-to Ennistimon by pass.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

Twas an icy morning a few weeks ago, but apt for today & tomorrows conditions, slow down for the corners!!!

71850.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Ouch! Where was that? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

MCMLXXV wrote: »
    Ouch! Where was that? :eek:

On the Dunboyne-Leixlip road (the tight corner as you arrive at the junction where Confey GAA is)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

The civic is in there as it is unbelievably fast! it would give the other two a run for their money on the track (no sh*t! 280 bhp, completely stripped out and massive brakes!) but yea, i'd rather have the Ferrari too!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

The civic is in there as it is unbelievably fast! it would give the other two a run for their money on the track (no sh*t! 280 bhp, completely stripped out and massive brakes!) but yea, i'd rather have the Ferrari too!
    I like the CTR's but I can't imagine one with some mods would dream of keeping up with a 430?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,663 ✭✭✭stealthyspeeder

I like the CTR's but I can't imagine one with some mods would dream of keeping up with a 430?!

Im not joking, it weighs about three feathers! There was a seat, and a roll cage in the car, thats it! and I would say that round Kirkistown (the track), it could at least keep up! Maybe its just a lunatic driving it but he had skill (nice guy from Meath too!)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,620 ✭✭✭Graham_B18C

Im not joking, it weighs about three feathers! There was a seat, and a roll cage in the car, thats it! and I would say that round Kirkistown (the track), it could at least keep up! Maybe its just a lunatic driving it but he had skill (nice guy from Meath too!)
    Haha, I'd say it looked crazy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Berty wrote: »
    Pissing quattraporte drove past me today as I day dreamed out a hotel window. No time to get the camera. Beautiful car. I drove one in Italy, I want to drive one around Galway and pick up wimminz. :D

Check this out. It is something I saw today, not only 10 minutes ago. I had my car in Cyrstal clean in Galway today(there are 3 so nobody will know which one it was) for a wash & wax. I got back to the hotel to upload a picture for my Fiancee of the hotel and found this. Cheeky monkey. Manager was not too happy when I rang him mobile. :D E-mailed him normal picture.

Blocked.jpg
    I've no idea what this is all about or what you're trying to say here. :rolleyes:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    I've no idea what this is all about or what you're trying to say here. :rolleyes:

Ok. I was getting a wash and wax on my car in Crystal Valet in one of their Galway places. I wont say which one.

Anyway I get back to the car and the radio has been retuned. Station 1,2 & 3 have been replaced with some Galway radio station. All my air vents are closed for some reason.

I get back to the hotel this afternoon and decided to take a picture of the hotel room and e-mail to "the missus" when I found that photo that one valeter took of the other on my digital camera which was in the arm rest compartment.

So the fvckers were obviously riffling through the contents of my car instead of cleaning it. They were only supposed to be cleaning the outside.

So Im clearly unhappy and on the thread title "here's what I saw today". I did see it today and its sort of car related because it relates to a car. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Berty wrote: »
    Ok. I was getting a wash and wax on my car in Crystal Valet in one of their Galway places. I wont say which one.

Anyway I get back to the car and the radio has been retuned. Station 1,2 & 3 have been replaced with some Galway radio station. All my air vents are closed for some reason.

I get back to the hotel this afternoon and decided to take a picture of the hotel room and e-mail to "the missus" when I found that photo that one valeter took of the other on my digital camera which was in the arm rest compartment.

So the fvckers were obviously riffling through the contents of my car instead of cleaning it. They were only supposed to be cleaning the outside.

So Im clearly unhappy and on the thread title "here's what I saw today". I did see it today and its sort of car related because it relates to a car. :D
    you should complain to the management. I'd be pissed off it that happened to me.:(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    you should complain to the management. I'd be pissed off it that happened to me.:(

I did verbally and I e-mailed him the picture.

I have also sent a complaint to the franchise holder in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

Does that belong to the chap that owns the Beacon hotel???
    seen that outside the o2 on sunday nite, your man must have been at the pussy cat dolls! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Yeah, it was a Scuderia! I saw it today aswell, He gunned it away from the lights on baggot street and the roar off it was amazing.

theres a pic of it here: http://www.octane.ie/forum/showpost.php?p=380471&postcount=688

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

There was a dark blue Ferrari 456 parked on Molesworth street about 1 hour ago. Sorry no picture, worth a mention I thought though, Irish reg I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭dumbyearbook

annieee wrote: »
    2008FordF450SuperDuty01.jpg

Saw one of these in Beacon Shopping centre car park in Sandyford.

WOW! That is all.

I have a picture of it on my phone but no bluetooth available to me at the minute to upload, almost takes up two parking spaces amazing thing, must be broke filling it up id say the mpg is crazy on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭gears

My forst time posting a pic so I hope it works.

30012009279.jpg

I saw this TVR sagaris in the Square shopping center car park Waterford city last friday night...... OMG what a machine and soooo small taking a sneaky look inside its amazing...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭matt cork

stunning, absolutely stunning:cool:

sorry did i say............. stunning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

It looks like it should only be driven while wearing a cape and rubber mask. What kind of reg is that is it supposed to be irish.

DanGerMus wrote: »
    It looks like it should only be driven while wearing a cape and rubber mask. What kind of reg is that is it supposed to be irish.

Aye it's a 07...

Edit: Forgot to say, what a fantastic car.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Aye it's a 07...

Edit: Forgot to say, what a fantastic car.

Savage beast but i'd prefer one of her other cars myself!

The TVR.

Sh*t, I thought we were talking about the Hyundai.

tossy wrote: »
    Savage beast but i'd prefer one of her other cars myself!

Nah don't like orange:P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Nah don't like orange:P

Id drive it even if it was pink!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,002 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That Sagaris is one of my "10 Dream Cars Garage"

That's the same one that was at Top Gear, doubtful that there is another one in Ireland.

• Advertisement

That Sagaris is one of my "10 Dream Cars Garage"

That's the same one that was at Top Gear, doubtful that there is another one in Ireland.

I would still prefer the jap crap of the new Nissan GTR anyday over the TVR

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement