Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

qz wrote:
    That might actually take the exotic crown of the thread. A damn sight better than a Veyron in a showroom.

It was the best that could be found of one in Ireland at the time, so bite me.

P D; great find.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

13092007140ze9.th.jpg 13092007123cg4.th.jpg 13092007135ln0.th.jpg 14092007152jl8.th.jpg 13092007130cn9.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Great post P D! did anyone else get really excited when they read P D's post before opening the attachment :D:o

What makes it the better is that its not yellow or black, its RED! and its irish reg! Defenitely one of the best posts in this thread!

Any more pics of it?

BTW where is Mullingar?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

Looks like a legit 996 Turbo to me.

seems like one to me as well. the scoops on the flanks of the car means it can only be a 996 turbo. never seen a 996 with those scoops that aint a turbo.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,964 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

What does it say on Cartell? Looks like a legit 996 Turbo to me.

Registration 05D83239
    Make PORSCHE
    Model 911CARRERA4
    Engine Capacity(cc) 3596
    Fuel Type PETROL

• Advertisement

bigslick wrote:
    seems like one to me as well. the scoops on the flanks of the car means it can only be a 996 turbo. never seen a 996 with those scoops that aint a turbo.
    it is possible to fit the rear turbo panels on the carrera. so it may be a turbo or carrera. not sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

This post is meaningless without pics blah blah but coming out of work in kiliney the other day, we were greeted by a '07 black convertible Ferrari 430 (spider?), just sitting on the side of the road putting up it's roof. Tried to get a pic but the guy driving didn't appreciate such a thing of beauty and didn't slow up so I hadn't time.
    Nice reg too with a 430 at the end...
    Maybe it's been posted before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Wertz wrote:
    This post is meaningless without pics blah blah but coming out of work in kiliney the other day, we were greeted by a '07 black convertible Ferrari 430 (spider?), just sitting on the side of the road putting up it's roof. Tried to get a pic but the guy driving didn't appreciate such a thing of beauty and didn't slow up so I hadn't time.
    Nice reg too with a 430 at the end...
    Maybe it's been posted before.
    Yeah i posted it as it was my dads friends
    the reg is 07 d F430 :)

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

drdre wrote:
    Yeah i posted it as it was my dads friends
    the reg is 07 d F430 :)
    Can't think of a county that starts with D and ends with F :rolleyes:

delly wrote:
    Can't think of a county that starts with D and ends with F :rolleyes:
    its actually o7 d 7430. the 7 is made to look like an f. a member here has had some seat time in the car

• Advertisement

tdc wrote:
    its actually o7 d 7430. the 7 is made to look like an f. a member here has had some seat time in the car
    Yeah you are right thats the reg plate.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

tdc wrote:
    The sarcasm smiley exists for a reason folks..........

• Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭MarkN

Brown Thomas car park yesterday .. :cool:

16092007206.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

kbannon wrote:
    normal_TAXI_Side.jpg

Brings a whole new meaning to the words "Spirito di Punto":D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

image029jf6.jpg

yeah seen it there, that silver Astra belongs to one of the girls I work with,

there's lots of nice stuff around the Mullingar area, off the top of my head I know off:

TVR Tuscan
    Ferrari 360 spider
    Ferrari 360
    Ferrari 430
    Maserati 4200 Spyder
    Maserati Quattroporte
    Lambo Diablo
    at least 3 new BMW M5s
    around 6 BMW M3s
    2 BMW 640i
    Porsche 911 Turbo
    Holden Ute

as for where is Mullingar? what are they teaching kids in D4 these days? :rolleyes:
    Buy an Atlas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Linford

siralfalot wrote:

there's lots of nice stuff around the Mullingar area, off the top of my head I know off:

TVR Tuscan
    Ferrari 360 spider
    Ferrari 360
    Ferrari 430
    Maserati 4200 Spyder
    Maserati Quattroporte
    Lambo Diablo
    at least 3 new BMW M5s
    around 6 BMW M3s
    2 BMW 640i
    Porsche 911 Turbo
    Holden Ute

as for where is Mullingar? what are they teaching kids in D4 these days? :rolleyes:
    Buy an Atlas

Most of us know where Mullingar is, its a suburb of Dublin :D ...

Nice parking by your colleague:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭siralfalot

Linford wrote:
    Nice parking by your colleague:rolleyes:

yeah I know, she's blond.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

siralfalot wrote:
    image029jf6.jpg

TVR Tuscan
    Ferrari 360 spider
    Ferrari 360
    Ferrari 430
    Maserati 4200 Spyder
    Maserati Quattroporte
    Lambo Diablo
    at least 3 new BMW M5s
    around 6 BMW M3s
    2 BMW 640i
    Porsche 911 Turbo
    Holden Ute

Buy an Atlas
    excellent... I've never seen a Murci in Ireland

That black rolls royce is the one des cullen is selling.Its the one purchased from project kahn in bradford.

Also does anyone know who owns the murci.Where in dublin was that picture taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

drdre wrote:
    That black rolls royce is the one des cullen is selling.Its the one purchased from project kahn in bradford.

Also does anyone know who owns the murci.Where in dublin was that picture taken.
    It was taken in Mullingar, i know that because i read the post :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

siralfalot wrote:
    [IMG]as for where is Mullingar? what are they teaching kids in D4 these days? :rolleyes: Buy an Atlas[/img]
    I'm not a kid from D4. I've just never heard of Mullingar. I'm sure it's a delightful place. :D

here's a Lamborghini Gallardo. Not sure if I've posted it already....

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

MarkN wrote:

16092007206.jpg
    why did des cullen get the custom plate with it? im not sure why but 1H probably costs as much as a new bentley? seems a bit of a waste if the car is staying here. good find though, i like the picture!:)

murcielago and phantom this weekend - this thread is starting to show some signs of life again:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

MarkN wrote:

16092007206.jpg
    How did the RR drive get out of it without hitting the doors of the BMW beside them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

According to HPI check, 1H is registered to a BMW 740i.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Private plate which has been sold on yet it's still being used here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

tdc wrote:
    murcielago and phantom this weekend - this thread is starting to show some signs of life again:rolleyes:

Do you ever stop ? :rolleyes:

Anyway.. I have seen everything! Golf with Porsche wheels ?

image075ms7.th.jpg

image074lw8.th.jpg

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

Hub caps would look better than them things IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

CL600
    dsc01949kz7.jpg

dsc01950pz9.jpg

dsc01951uj3.jpg

dsc01952vz4.jpg

dsc01953xd2.jpg

dsc01954fq6.jpg

dsc01955gb6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

No pics...............yeah I know but..............

..........anyway saw 04G 7300, Ferrari 360M in Puerto Banus on Saturday. That must have been a fun drive !!

Also, and very curious, a Porsche Cayenne Turbo "S", painted matt black very poorly, like primer, totally different front end on it. It drove quickly down the strip, and the guy frowned at the snappers trying to catch it.

Prototype/new model or something ?? It didn't look quite as ugly as the current one but still recogniseable as a Cayenne !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭MarkN

I think the BMW might have parked there after the Roller, it was bloody HUGE though. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement