Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

They had a Audi R8 on Baggot St today for the launch of it in Ireland. Looks much better in the real life than it does in photo's IMO.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

antodeco wrote:
    Hmm, within 2 minutes of each other, f430, f355, 2 645i's, 2 m3's and a gransport. Missed all of them trying to get a photo oe the f430. Oh, and a hyundai coupe!
    where was this?

bostonB, was it today only? will it be there tomorrow?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

tdc wrote:
    where was this?

Coming off the m50, and then through stillorgan. I need to correct myself, it wasnt a 430 looks like it was a 550. One of the m3's was pulled in on the hard shoulder, dark pearl navy, uk reg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

tdc wrote:

bostonB, was it today only? will it be there tomorrow?

No idea. In a restaurant court yard opposite BOI HQ. Seemed an odd place for a launch IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

qz wrote:
    On that note, anybody spotted any M5 Touring's yet?

I did actually in Portugal recently. Looked brilliant! Didn't have a camera with me the day I saw it though.... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭nialler

Think that would be L'Ecrevain or summat like that, very posh, very expensive, prefer burger king meself ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I sotted an Octavia Scout yesterday. I have never seen one in the flesh. I didn't bother with a photo though, for fear of a right oul flaming!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭MarkN

BMW Ireland - and on the Stillorgan dualer, both yesterday. Both sent to my phone from people who know I am a car freak :D

As far as I know the MD of BMW Ireland is driving it.

m3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

@ MarkN - The new M3 looks amazing, thats a great find. Love the colour!

I seen an M3 CSL the other day myself - a real rarity!

1267975433_ab7603db82_b.jpg

Also this GT Mustang - the view is barely worth posting, but it had a nice grunt to it!

1268840204_e52e107c63_b.jpg

I saw a shelby cobra coming back from Kinsale on Sunday. Dark grey with black stripes.Looked and lounded fantastic. I was on my motorbike at the time so no pics unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Maserati Quattroporte Executive GT

MaseratiQuattroporteExecutiveGT.jpg

Porsche 911 Carrera 4S

Porsche911Carrera4S.jpg

Citroen C6 (apologies if these are commonplace but I don't think I've seen one in the flesh before!)

CitroenC6.jpg

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,474 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Great pics wishbone! Were the all taken at the airport? AFAIK the Dublin Lord Mayor has a citreon C6.

That m3 CSL is very nice looking!

antodeco wrote:
    Great pics wishbone! Were the all taken at the airport?
    Yup, Car Park A - that happy hunting ground of car spotters! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

saw a super rare car today (in that I've never even heard of the make let alone seen it). It was a SsangYong Kyron think its a German car or something :):):):):)

ssangyong1.jpg

ssangyong2.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Believe it or not their are loads around. They also made the Musso which was failrly popular here. The also make the Rodious which is the ugliest people carry around.\

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

I saw a shelby cobra coming back from Kinsale on Sunday. Dark grey with black stripes.Looked and lounded fantastic. I was on my motorbike at the time so no pics unfortunately.

I saw it too down around that part of the country on Friday. Sweet motor

miju wrote:
    saw a super rare car today (in that I've never even heard of the make let alone seen it). It was a SsangYong Kyron
    :eek: Are you serious? They are everywhere! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

well as i said it was super rare for me cos ive never even heard of the bloody thing. in my 5 odd years of motoring ive never come across one at all and i do a fair bit of driving

*me goes of to sulk in corner

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Seen a 2007 BMW M6 today. Unbelivable car, friend of mine was driving one for a few weeks too. More power than ive ever seen in my life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

MarkN, that new M3 is an amazing spot, u really deserve a pat on the back for sharing it with everyone! great picture, car looks savage.

a few weeks ago i saw an 07 red 335i with black schnitzer wheels, full M-sport bodykit. At first, as it was coming towards me I thought it was the new M3 but then thought there couldn't be any over here yet. I'm delighted to see that there is one here!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

That new M3 is a sweet find!!!

kikel wrote:
    The also make the Rodious which is the ugliest people carry around.\
    One of my neighbours drives this eyesore on wheels. Its the biggest ugliest pile of ****e I've seen in quite some time. Dunno why she drives that wagon, she's only got two kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭MarkN

well like I said, I didn't take a pic of the M3 myself, had I done I would've got the side, rear, wheels, interior.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

To be fair, ALL Ssang Yong 'products' are desperately ugly....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,680 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Citroen C6 (apologies if these are commonplace but I don't think I've seen one in the flesh before!)

Only one I've ever seen is that one! Driven by Peter Dennis of HB Dennis.

Also - I think the Mayor of Dublin has an Espace, saw it last week in town and was surprised as it's normally a saloon. 07D1 so I presume it's his ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

mcauley wrote:
    @ MarkN - The new M3 looks amazing, thats a great find. Love the colour!

I seen an M3 CSL the other day myself - a real rarity!

1267975433_ab7603db82_b.jpg

Also this GT Mustang - the view is barely worth posting, but it had a nice grunt to it!

1268840204_e52e107c63_b.jpg
    I bet there was a fat enough lad driving the csl?
    I saw that car twice in kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Sorry gents but I really don't like the new M3 at all. It's lost a lot of its aggression and I've seen nicer 335i's out there.

The Audi RS4 is a much more appealing looking beast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

bgtcyk4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Now this is hillarious, possibly the only Cayenne to ever go off tarmac in Ireland and it gets stuck in mud thats an inch deep, in front of a huge crowd !

Well spotted Jovi !

1096619339_d3959a13ec.jpg?v=0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,073 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

Spotted this leaving work this afternoon. Dunno what it is though.

dsc00248smallvk4.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement