Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,979 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Lamborghihi (Gallardo??)
    Aston Martin
    NewMercedes Benz CL500
    Porsche 911 Carrera4S
    Belfast registered BMW M5

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Lamborghihi (Gallardo??)
    Aston Martin
    NewMercedes Benz CL500
    Porsche 911 Carrera4S
    nice pics there, wishbone...;)

keep up the good work..:D

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

The ubiquitous Bentleys - a Continental GT and 2 Continental Flying Spurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Where was this? My cousins getting one next month cant wait to go to the uk to check it out:D
    AJ! wrote:
    dsc00653qz8.jpg

dsc00654vb5.jpg

dsc00656kz9.jpg

drdre wrote:
    Where was this?
    You want us to guess where you took your pictures? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

dsc00222ce7.jpg

dsc00223bc6.jpg

dsc00224uc0.jpg

dsc00226gh0.jpg

dsc00227lc0.jpg

^sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭Kersh

Cousin used to own that grey turbo. Afaik it has the upgraded engine pack.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,395 ✭✭✭fletch

That M5 looks SICK (as in savage) with those M6 alloys! :)

fletch wrote:
    That M5 looks SICK (as in savage) with those M6 alloys! :)
    I wouldn't have spotted that. Well done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Lamborghihi (Gallardo??)
    Aston Martin
    NewMercedes Benz CL500
    Porsche 911 Carrera4S
    where were all of these? the airport? that new cl and the lambo are great finds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭turbo

tdc wrote:
    where were all of these? the airport? that new cl and the lambo are great finds.

that lambo has done the rounds!!

tdc wrote:
    Yes, car park A at Dublin Airport - a happy hunting ground for car spotting. :)
    turbo wrote:
    I didn't realise it was a bit of a slapper. Apologies if it's been posted before. :D

(PS - which model is it?)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

MercMad wrote:
    .............that particular car is actually a 230SL badged as a 280, identifiable by its 2 pce wheel trims, different side mirror, ignition switch and interior door lock switch. It also has 280SL rear lamps !..........

Mmmm, makes note to enquire as to what size anorak mercmad might fit into . . . . . :D Ever work in the movies by the way - My Cousin Vinney anyone ?

ZENER may have better knowledge. I think he works for DAA car parks.

Kinda sorta ish, I help maintain the carpark pay machines, entry/exit machines etc. as part of my duties so I'm about that area a lot.

There is a whole new road system in the process of being built so access to A should be easier now. I envy the feckers who work in the valeting place, they actually get to drive these wonderful motors . . . . jammy spot ridden teenagers . . . :D

ZEN

Yes, car park A at Dublin Airport - a happy hunting ground for car spotting. :)

I didn't realise it was a bit of a slapper. Apologies if it's been posted before. :D

(PS - which model is it?)

its a gallardo

turbo wrote:
    its a gallardo
    I was right!!!
    ZENER wrote:
    I envy the feckers who work in the valeting place, they actually get to drive these wonderful motors . . . . jammy spot ridden teenagers
    Yea, I saw one of them tearing around in that Aston Martin Vantage yesterday. :eek: (jesus, I hope the owner isn't reading this).
    ZENER wrote:
    Kinda sorta ish, I help maintain the carpark pay machines,
    Ah ha - so you are responsible when the machines give the wrong change, won't take credit cards etc. :D

turbo wrote:
    AFAIK pics have been posted here twice? i wouldnt say its done the rounds. anyway, look at the some of the stuff posted here - bmw 3 series, merc cls, ford focus st and surely the bentley gt/flying spur cant be considered rare anymore? im more interested in pics of the lambo .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Them merc 500's, the big f-off coupe (cant remeber the letters it get) isnt that special is it? I see quite a few of them each day, unless its the same one i keep seeing then that person is wasting alot of petrol driving around here.

I've see that Kann range rover again, will post pics from college

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

That's the new shape CL500, and there definitely aren't many about (I didn't think they were being delivered yet!). There are a quite a few of the old shape about as you can get one for about €40k.
    Quite a few people could spend €40k on a car, however not that many have the €160k for a new 'entry level' CL, so yes it is quite special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

my dads friend got the a 07 black f430. and his mate got a gtc. i have pics in my phone but i cant upload then as its a nokia 8800 and i donot have a cable .i will try get them up soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Mmmm, makes note to enquire as to what size anorak mercmad might fit into . . . . . Ever work in the movies by the way - My Cousin Vinney anyone ?

............size XXL !!

Thats one of my fav films actually !

I love that new CL, I havent seen any over here at all yet ! I did see them in the UK at the Launch in November.........sweet machine but they'll still depreciate hugely after a year, just not exclusive anymore !

Valleting companies really see serious metal nowdays. There was a company next door to me until recently, good guys and I know the owner. He would regualrly call me to go in and see what they had, Bentleys (there a company hiring them now) AMG Mercs, Astons, Porsches etc...........

Never bothered to photo them though !

I spotted a nice yellow 1972 Corvette on the M1 yesterday.........nice car !

• Advertisement

drdre wrote:
    my dads friend got the a 07 black f430. and his mate got a gtc. i have pics in my phone but i cant upload then as its a nokia 8800 and i donot have a cable .i will try get them up soon.
    irish reg f430? i havent seen a black one yet. try to get the pics up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

I've seen everything :rolleyes: - I supose sticking M3 Badges on 323i's isnt as bad as this:

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5960/dsc00021hr0.jpg

Sorry about the image quality.. had to zoom in miles to get this. Digital zoom = :(

Hj

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

HungryJoey wrote:
    I've seen everything :rolleyes: - I supose sticking M3 Badges on 323i's isnt as bad as this:

Sorry about the image quality.. had to zoom in miles to get this. Digital zoom = :(

Hj
    that's pretty sad... rofl4.gif

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

As bad as that is, it still dosen't beat that Astra with the Mercedes badges on it!

tdc wrote:
    irish reg f430? i havent seen a black one yet. try to get the pics up!

i heard that Louis Ronan's son got a black 07 f430 for his 21st bday

tdc wrote:
    AFAIK pics have been posted here twice? i wouldnt say its done the rounds. anyway, look at the some of the stuff posted here - bmw 3 series, merc cls, ford focus st and surely the bentley gt/flying spur cant be considered rare anymore? im more interested in pics of the lambo .

what i ment by doing the rounds was that it was for sale for a long time and a few different garages had it for sale and i've seen it driven by plenty of different people

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,289 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

HungryJoey wrote:

Hj
    very sad!

turbo wrote:
    i heard that Louis Ronan's son got a black 07 f430 for his 21st bday
    whos louis ronan?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Max_Damage wrote:
    As bad as that is, it still dosen't beat that Astra with the Mercedes badges on it!

Your probably right - I still have that image somewhere heh.

Hj

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement