Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Here's what I saw today (Please read the rules before posting)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 415 ✭✭AsphaltRisin'

PloughingChamionshipsSeptember28th0.jpg

Didnt see it today, but saw this at ploughing championships and it's pretty damn cool

28-08-06_1252.jpg

Saw this "lovely" isuzu in Kenmare

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

PloughingChamionshipsSeptember28th0.jpg

Didnt see it today, but saw this at ploughing championships and it's pretty damn cool

28-08-06_1252.jpg

oh lovely. It's an Izuzu Aska? or maybe a Gemini? I used to love those cars..;)

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 5,748 ✭✭✭el diablo

saw these a while ago...

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

el diablo wrote:
    oh lovely. It's an Izuzu Aska? or maybe a Gemini? I used to love those cars..;)
    A Gemini if I'm not mistaken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

S600
    dsc003322yp.jpgdsc003339ml.jpgdsc003348pm.jpg

325i Coupé
    dsc003377rc.jpgdsc003351kz.jpg

Carrera 4S Convertible
    dsc003585rk.jpg

Cayman S
    dsc003599ns.jpg

Brand New V8 Vantage
    dsc003555ku.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

In the 'residents' parking area of the hotel I'm at. Will try and get better pics of the GT...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

XKR
    dsc001809cc.jpg

dsc001819wr.jpg

XK
    dsc001829rz.jpg

RS4
    dsc001837bi.jpg

CLS55
    dsc001932km.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Gatster wrote:
    In the 'residents' parking area of the hotel I'm at. Will try and get better pics of the GT...

you got me excited.i thought the gt was in ireland:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,971 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Aston Martin DB9 and a Ferrari 575M

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Aston Martin DB9 and a Ferrari 575M

The Aston's best angle by far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

damm I love that GT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭AlanD

I was in London at the weekend, coming out of Claridges hotel and there was an exotic car fest, before me. A Ferrari 575M, 2 x F430's, DB9, but the biggest treat of all was this:

Porsche Carrera GT with matching reg plate
    image0457ly.th.jpg

image0468gi.th.jpg

More older Ferrari on M1-M50 slip...

Taken by a colleague when visiting this crowd in Miami...How to treat yourself when you sell-out...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭NeMiSiS

Was in brand new Jag XKR today.. will get pics of it next week... some beast..
    TK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

28-08-06_1252.jpg

That's an Isuzu Gemini alright, they're a fairly rare car on the roads these days.

They had a good TV ad back in the 80's, worth a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GveDVITQ5H4

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I managed to get the photos of that Merc 280 posted if anyone is interested.

ZEN

Also saw this car almost get wrecked by an old dear trying to reverse in beside it - thankfully she gave up trying and went elsewhere . . . :rolleyes:

ZEN

ZENER wrote:
    I managed to get the photos of that Merc 280 posted if anyone is interested
    ZENER - you should post in over in the "Today I saw a Classic and took a Pic" thread also.
    ZENER wrote:
    Also saw this car almost get wrecked by an old dear trying to reverse in beside it - thankfully she gave up trying and went elsewhere
    The parking spaces are very tight in that multi-storey especially for all the Range Rovers in Block A.

(I saw that Ferrari parked in a different spot last week - pic in post #3012).

ZENER - you should post in over in the "Today I saw a Classic and took a Pic" thread also.

Didn't know it existed, I'll check it out and link to this one.

Block A in the airport is the best place to see the expensive motors - Bentley, Ferrari, Porche etc. The valeting company is based there.

Last night there were no fewer than 7 BMW near the entrance of this block and I'm talking about lowly 3 and 5 series either, there were several 630i and a couple of 750 (I think) as well. But they're 10 a penny now so no-one bats an eye at them.

ZEN

• Advertisement

ZENER wrote:
    Block A in the airport is the best place to see the expensive motors - Bentley, Ferrari, Porche etc.
    There's a few Aston's and Masseratis in there regularly also. The executive car park also has some nice motors among the very 'ordinary' models. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭scargill

ZENER wrote:

ZEN

very interested. thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

ZEN

.............nice car, same as my own (though mine has a black roof). Its not the one I thought it was, that particular car is actually a 230SL badged as a 280, identifiable by its 2 pce wheel trims, different side mirror, ignition switch and interior door lock switch. It also has 280SL rear lamps !

Sweet though, and it looks in great shape !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭Funxy

There's a few Aston's and Masseratis in there regularly also. The executive car park also has some nice motors among the very 'ordinary' models. ;)

Where's the executive car park and how do you park there? Also do the cars get valeted and left in a when you go on a holiday? Whenever i go up A is always closed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Where's the executive car park and how do you park there? Also do the cars get valeted and left in a when you go on a holiday? Whenever i go up A is always closed!

............ever see Ferris Buellers day off ! :D

Funxy wrote:
    Where's the executive car park
    It's in the corner of the arrivals road just past the Dublin Bus stops under the down ramp from departures.

Funxy wrote:
    and how do you park there?
    Using the steering wheel of your car. Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm open to correction on this - I think you pay an annual fee as opposed to each time you use it. It used to be £5,000+VAT annually.
    Funxy wrote:
    Also do the cars get valeted and left in a when you go on a holiday?
    If you wish.
    Funxy wrote:
    Whenever i go up A is always closed!
    It appears to be closed but that is to encourage motorists to move further in.

ZENER may have better knowledge. I think he works for DAA car parks. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

More older Ferrari on M1-M50 slip...

That be me...:D
    Saw the merc behind alright, but was busy looking at the ramps on the trailer in front and worrying they might fall.... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,147 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What's the story with the britplates, Kersh?

Isn't yours old enough to allow free VRT (well admin fee)?

And classic tax :D

Reminds me my €1343 tax is up next month :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

That was the day after I registered it.... drove it again on the saturday, now its back in bed, plates are ordered. Have to tax it now.... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,147 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Kersh wrote:
    Have to tax it now.... :D

Ah yeah, rub it in :(:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement