Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I don't think any denied altering DNA isn't possible. What we called you on was a full human/lizard hybrid.

Sort of like your avatar! :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So Glad wrote:
    I had seen this video on YouTube and have been talking to the guy who submitted it and many other people to make sure that it's not a hoax, and I can submit to you that is NOT a hoax:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=dwKcjRD1DNE

The reason it is not a hoax is because here is the original footage:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bes....king.live.cnn

You may need to open it in Internet Explorer as I did, because Firefox is throwing a wobbly over it. As you can see, his eye are clearly vertical slits, just like the YouTube one, so at least we know it's not been tampered, unless CNN did it, but I don't think they would, for obvious reasons.

I've discussed with many other people about the possibility of it being a light trick. This is not true. If it was, why don't we see the same thing happening with Clinton's eyes, or Larry King's? Or any other show on television? Plus, even when George Bush moves his eyes are the same.

You may also notice that his eyes get more visibly thinner as he get more angry & serious.

Take what you will of it.

Screens:

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/3910/gbseniorshift1ne0.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9532/gbseniorshift2sl4.jpg

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/5873/gbseniorshift3eh0.jpg

http://www.dubfinger.0catch.com/investigate/rep-1.gif

This is just rediculous. This is your proof. This is it. And you wonder why everone thinks you guys are mental.

This is just rediculous. This is your proof. This is it. And you wonder why everone thinks you guys are mental.

It is not proof. I never said that, I am merely pointing this out. I don't believe in the reps until I see one either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

Ciaran500 wrote:
    I don't think any denied altering DNA isn't possible. What we called you on was a full human/lizard hybrid.

Since I never said anything about a lizard/human hybrid...

I guess we all agree that I was absolutely correct about genetic manipulation then....

Archangel

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

So Glad wrote:
    It is not proof. I never said that, I am merely pointing this out. I don't believe in the reps until I see one either.

Right woghd, do you consider this proof of the reptillians?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Woghd wrote:
    Ok, why should I be interested in David Icke's views on the holocaust?

Archangel

I'll tell you why..

You come on here blowing and spouting about fantastical ar$e biscuit stuff that this man has proclaimed as truth..

Yet, here's something that has ACTUALLY happened and you can't be bothered to defend your "leader" for his comments related to the genocide of over 6 million people..

That's why..

I tried accessing the article section on the Icke website today to see what he was writing about, but strangely every single link on the page gave a 403.. why is that? Has ZOG taken it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Woghd wrote:
    Since I never said anything about a lizard/human hybrid...
    From the video you keep going on about
    Spines sprout from the girl's back, she aquires scales, yellow cat-eyes, sharp teeth, ridges, horns, etc.
    So if you are not talking about a human/lizard hybrid wtf do you think the video is showing? :confused:

Irish Wolf wrote:
    I tried accessing the article section on the Icke website today to see what he was writing about, but strangely every single link on the page gave a 403.. why is that? Has ZOG taken it down?

Press refresh. The links are a bit odd. Which, well, ties in with the rest of the site I suppose.

The reptilians have obviously taken control.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

All the leaders of the world are reptiles because they broke Warp 10.

http://stvoy.epguides.info/?ID=466

Irish Wolf wrote:
    I'll tell you why..

You come on here blowing and spouting about fantastical ar$e biscuit stuff that this man has proclaimed as truth..

Yet, here's something that has ACTUALLY happened and you can't be bothered to defend your "leader" for his comments related to the genocide of over 6 million people..

That's why..

I'm going to let you in on a little secret.

I'm not a David Icke fan-boy. I don't own any of his books and never attended any of his lectures. I've never even seen the man speak on video except for one small segment of about two minutes. He's not my leader.

Look at my posts. I've not said one thing about the man. You have made a long series of assumtions ending in a premise that is very very far from the truth, but that's ok, I've noticed you people tend to do that.

The truth is that I didn't believe in reptilian shapeshifters until about six weeks ago. When somebody presented the Reptile woman tape to me for analysis to see if it was legit. My partners and I ran every test we could, and found no signs of tampering or digital manipulation.

That was the day my eyes opened up.

Now open yours.

Archangel

• Advertisement

Woghd wrote:
    The truth is that I didn't believe in reptilian shapeshifters until about six weeks ago. When somebody presented the Reptile woman tape to me for analysis to see if it was legit. My partners and I ran every test we could, and found no signs of tampering or digital manipulation.
    And why don't you think it could of been done with the method posted earlier?

Woghd wrote:
    That was the day my eyes opened up.

Now open yours.

Archangel

Open your's.. So Glad was actully going to field the questions, but you jumped in 2 footed without reading the entire thread..

So, So Glad, how about an answer?

Ciaran500 wrote:
    And why don't you think it could of been done with the method posted earlier?
    When and where did I ever say it couldn't be done using that method? Assumption is the mother of all ****ups, and I see a lot of ****ups making assumptions in this forum.

Archangel

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Open your's.. So Glad was actully going to field the questions, but you jumped in 2 footed without reading the entire thread..

On what, sorry?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Woghd wrote:
    My partners and I ran every test we could, and found no signs of tampering or digital manipulation.

Now you've peaked my interest. Tell us exactly what method you used to analyse the video. Please! Those of us who know how Mpeg4 compression work know why the eyes appear to be reptilian, but tell us of your wonderous tests, in detail ...

So Glad wrote:
    On what, sorry?

Is this the typical attitude that you guys take to the Holocaust?

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Is this the typical attitude that you guys take to the Holocaust?

What do you want me to say? The holocaust didn't happen or something? I'm not understanding what you're asking me....

Irish Wolf wrote:

Your'e funny, you drag me kicking and screaming into this, then claim I butted in when you realize you put your foot in your mouth. Soglad, I wouldn't answer a single one of this demogogue's questions. You are of course free to do as you wish.

Archangel

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Woghd wrote:
    I've been saying that the more of these videos that come out, the sooner skeptics would have to get to a point where the explanation is more ridiculous than the phenomena. I just didn't think it would happen so soon.

You cannot honestly believe that video was faked in this way, are you serious?

Archangel

It is nowhere near as ridiculous, the way I described is the foundation of stop motion animation. The only change is that unlike stop motion this was done with a live actress, it is the same time consuming process.

You asked for the mundane way of achieveing the same effect. That is it, it is done with basic filmmaking materials.

IN FACT if they had dug out an old 16mm Bolex camera it woulds have been even EASIER!

There is no leaps of imagination here, just time and patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Woghd wrote:
    HEAVEN'S GATE?????
    OMG!! You people really will say anything at all won't you! I assure you I have absolutely no affiliation with that group of freaks, and it is an affront for you to imply such a thing!! I'm appalled at your comment and behaviour!

I would further point out that there is a reward to anyone who can prove that film is a fake. So simply saying it's fake, and proving it are two completely different things. That footage has been on television and all over the place, and nobody has collected the reward. Here's why:

1. It is a constant piece of uncut and uninterrupted footage.
    2. There is a single source of bright white light illuminating everything.
    3. The subject never leaves the camera view.
    4. There is a 360 degree panoramic view of the area.

This makes it impossible to fake. You could pay Industrial Light and Magic a few million and get a similar effect, and there would still be tell-tale signs of digital manipulation.

Plus there are other videos that are even better.

I posted this info before, but you apparently chose to ignore it. We back up our video with cash. You accuse people of being in cults. Who has the credibility problem here?

Archangel
    Well why was I directed to a heaven's gate affiliated website from the links provided by Archangel on youtube? I am not condemning, just mildly critical for the moment btw.

And is the Archangel Systems Inc associated with your organisation, or is the name just a coincidence?

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:
    What do you want me to say? The holocaust didn't happen or something? I'm not understanding what you're asking me....

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53890704&postcount=384

I'm still waiting for your cut, copy and paste..

ned78 wrote:
    Now you've peaked my interest. Tell us exactly what method you used to analyse the video. Please! Those of us who know how Mpeg4 compression work know why the eyes appear to be reptilian, but tell us of your wonderous tests, in detail ...

Why should I? So you can mock the methods used, or make more baseless claims that I'm incompetent, lying, or insane? I think not. Let's stick to what can be proven. Suffice it to say that we did an analysis to our satisfaction that the tape is legit...and put up a reward hoping that somebody could explain how it may have been faked.

Did that sound weird to you? Oh didn't I mention that we were used to DEBUNKING these videos? There are debunked videos right on our youtube page, along with other material exposing how people hoax these things. I'm sorry if this doesn't work with your image of me, but it's true.

I was a skeptic.

Until six weeks ago, when I came across a video that I could not explain.

Archangel

Woghd wrote:
    Your'e funny, you drag me kicking and screaming into this, then claim I butted in when you realize you put your foot in your mouth. Soglad, I wouldn't answer a single one of this demogogue's questions. You are of course free to do as you wish.

Archangel

How did I put my foot in my mouth? And why won't you let So Glad answer the question?

Oh.. and what's a demogogue?

Daddio wrote:
    Well why was I directed to a heaven's gate affiliated website from the links provided by Archangel on youtube? I am not condemning, just mildly critical for the moment btw.

And is the Archangel Systems Inc associated with your organisation, or is the name just a coincidence?

OMG, I just realized you are talking about my website. You gotta be kidding. Where does it say I'm affiliated with heaven's gate cult? GOOD GOD! You people make the wackiest assumptions and come to the worse conclusions!

Archangel

Irish Wolf wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=53890704&postcount=384

I'm still waiting for your cut, copy and paste..

I'm not a spokesperson for David Icke. If you really want an answer for that, why don't you register on his official forums and ask there?

Woghd wrote:
    Why should I? So you can mock the methods used, or make more baseless claims that I'm incompetent, lying, or insane? I think not. Let's stick to what can be proven. Suffice it to say that we did an analysis to our satisfaction that the tape is legit...and put up a reward hoping that somebody could explain how it may have been faked.
    So you won't tell us what you have PhD's in, lie about them, won't link us to your claims and won't explain what method you used to show the video is real and still expect us to believe in you...

So Glad wrote:
    I'm not a spokesperson for David Icke. If you really want an answer for that, why don't you register on his official forums and ask there?

Ok.. that's terrific..

You come on here telling everyone that we're delusional because we don't believe that the lizard people are in control and breeding with the humans (although.. how a reptile can breed with a mammal still has me scratching my bonce)..

You site a source of this bull$hit as a man who wanted everyone to wear a turquoise shell suit..

Yet you fail to defend/support any of his actual writings..

My eyes are wide open my friend..

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Ok.. that's terrific..

You come on here telling everyone that we're delusional because we don't believe that the lizard people are in control and breeding with the humans (although.. how a reptile can breed with a mammal still has me scratching my bonce)..

You site a source of this bull$hit as a man who wanted everyone to wear a turquoise shell suit..

Yet you fail to defend/support any of his actual writings..

My eyes are wide open my friend..

Ok, I don't mind, I've had enough for one day.

Ciaran500 wrote:
    So you won't tell us what you have PhD's in, lie about them, won't link us to your claims and won't explain what method you used to show the video is real and still expect us to believe in you...

Why are you assuming I'm lying? Just because I won't tell you? Don't you think that if I *WAS* lying, that I would simply make up some PhD? Think about it.

Admit that it simply aggrevates you that I won't tell you, and I will continue not to tell you, so deal with it. You don't see ME questioning everyone's education, but then I'm not rude like you people.

Archangel

• Advertisement

So Glad wrote:
    Ok, I don't mind, I've had enough for one day.

So, are you going to give an answer about the accussations levelled against David Icke with regard to his revisionist material to the Holocaust?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement