Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find Out About The Real David Icke.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Woghd wrote:
    You are all very sad.
    Archangel

I was very sad this morning when I woke up thinking it was Saturday and realised it was Tuesday..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

Seriously, all you photography and video experts have been offered a challenge, and the best you can do is post up yet another anonymous third-party post from some (probably prepubescent male) pretending to be "The Real" reptile woman.

I'm embarrassed FOR you.

Can NONE of you reproduce this video?

Apparently not. It must be real then.

Archangel

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

'we are going to do another one'

I read that correctly? you made the original on purpose to cement your case?

oh and quit deflecting, its embarassing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,471 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

You need help, I'm sure all this must somehow justify itself in your mind by trying to be different, cry for help or something, but, come on, you stopped paying attention to the facts a long time ago, and are headed deeper and deeper into a fantasy world of your own making.

You need professional help, but i'm sure your delusion will somehow paint any help given as a way to undermine, or try and beat these idea's in your head, and thus keep the fantasy going.

Anyway, at least looking for Lizards in people is a relatively harmless activity. To entertain the fantasy, what if the lizards were good beings, who are there to protect you, and you going out of your way to uncover them may make things infinitely worse, live and let live :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Are you ignoring me Woghd?

Honestly, you're a very rude person.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭Irish Wolf

Wossack wrote:
    'we are going to do another one'

I read that correctly? you made the original on purpose to cement your case?

oh and quit deflecting, its embarassing

Ahh but Wossack my friend.. the new one will be a "controlled interview".. no doubt green screens will be involved..

:p

Irish Wolf wrote:
    Ahh but Wossack my friend.. the new one will be a "controlled interview".. no doubt green screens will be involved..

:p

and Im expecting framerates and quality equal to a sega gamegear face down on a photocopier :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Are you ignoring me Woghd?

Honestly, you're a very rude person.

He's not going to spoon feed you Karl. Which I read as, I'm not going to back up my claims with proof. What did you ask him Karl?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

Ok...lets back up.

I have gone to the level of trawling around the web to pick up information, because honestly you refuse to give me any.

I've asked:

What type of camera was used.

If your in contact with the women, she should be able to tell you if it was a camera phone, a digital camera with video playback or a camcorder.

I've asked

IS there a version with sound? can you post that on youtube?

I've asked both these questions here and on youtube. On youtube they have been deleted (though I was very polite when I asked) and here you have actually ignored my post and went after other posters, who quite honestly are only having a bit of fun.

Now I am forced to trawl through google and youtube and other sites to pick up any more information, those 2 pages I put up were the only few being picked up outside of youtube and the david icke forums.

And honestly it has already been proven that any comments made to your youtube thread that is not approved of is deleted. And I am only beginning to shift through the david Icke forums, where even there I am seeing posts by people questioning points.

So if you could kindly answer the numerous questions and inconsistencies I have put forward...And yes I wont spoonfeed you either, go dig them out since you enjoyed avoiding them for so long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Woghd

I didn't believe in shape-shifters until about 6 weeks ago. I work in photography too, and own a lot of expensive equipment. I am part of a group that debunks these things. We came across a video we couldn't explain, and put up a reward to anyone who could teach us how it was done. Nobody did or could.

The more time went on, the more videos like ours came out, and the more convinced I became that the video depicted a very real event. I guess one of the reasons I came here was the hope that with so many photography experts, perhaps subconsciously, it was one final hope to be proven wrong. Some little part of me was hoping against hope that somebody with more experience or a better lab could convince me that it was a trick of the light or something.

After what I've seen over the past few days, and with all of the abuse heaped apon me, and the complete lack of open-minded thought provoking discussion or help or assistance, I have now drawn the irrevocable conclusion that the video is in fact the real deal.

Thank you all for opening my eyes.

Be well.

Archangel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Woghd wrote:
    I didn't believe in shape-shifters until about 6 weeks ago. I work in photography too, and own a lot of expensive equipment. I am part of a group that debunks these things.
    If this is really the case then you should know that no one can work with an optimised flash video sourced from a badly compressed video to begin with.

If you want us to have a go at tearing it a appart you'll have to provide us with a proper copy of the original material and give us as much technical information about the camera used as possible.

If you can't provide these simple things then we'll have to come to the irrevocable conclusion that you're a fraud.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woghd wrote:
    I guess one of the reasons I came here was the hope that with so many photography experts, perhaps subconsciously, it was one final hope to be proven wrong. Some little part of me was hoping against hope that somebody with more experience or a better lab could convince me that it was a trick of the light or something.

From the infinite love forum:

The reason you came here was to back up soglad.
    Soglad wrote:

Thanks for helping me big time!!
    woghd wrote:
    Anytime bro- That's why we are here!
    Arch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I live in a spaceship.

If you want us to have a go at tearing it a appart you'll have to provide us with a proper copy of the original material and give us as much technical information about the camera used as possible.

I think the likelyhood of you getting this, is about on par with me getting head with my lizardwoman Angelina Jolie I asked for earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

Does anyone know how to get into the illuminatti, i want in on this world domination!

JIZZLORD wrote:
    Does anyone know how to get into the illuminatti, i want in on this world domination!

You have to be a shape shifting lizard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

You have to be a shape shifting lizard.

oh amn't i...........

JIZZLORD wrote:
    oh amn't i...........
    o_O

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

wow.

no really.... wow.

David Icke is a freak.

DeV.

I know for a fact that DeVore is a reptile, so he would say that David Icke is a freak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Everyone knows that a sure fire way to be made a mod is to bring along a basket of flies, small bugs, grasshoppers and moths to a boards beers for Regi to consume.

Are all the admins reptillians or is it just regi and DeV? It would make sense, look at the power they have. How did we not notice that they were members of the illuminati before?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Great, this is what we really needed. Another bunch of fncking wackjobs. :rolleyes:

DeV.

DeVore wrote:
    Great, this is what we really needed. Another bunch of fncking wackjobs. :rolleyes:

DeV.
    Please DeV this is boards, it's fucking full of nutjobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Yerfunnie

woghd & so glad, you both ruined your credibility even mentioning lizards :rolleyes: Most of the other stuff icke talks about can be backed up if you do some research but the shapeshifting just ruins the legit stuff he says.

If the pair of you want to convince people they are being conned I reckon it would be more effective if you showed them how it's being played out...ie, tptb are about to crash the $ & turn off the energy taps :(

Best of luck to the doubters, but I'll say this to woghd & so glad, be careful guys, the game is rigged beyond belief & it's intentionally filled with disinfo. That shapeshifting bull**** is designed to take the attention off the real issues, ie banking = money = control.

Are all the admins reptillians or is it just regi and DeV?

I know Vexorg is a canine, and I suspect that Cloud is an ungulate of some sort, but Ecksor is something else entirely.

I know Vexorg is a canine, and I suspect that Cloud is an ungulate of some sort, but Ecksor is something else entirely.

It must make their annual physical (read: orgy) very difficult.

I am , of course, a Freemason.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

DeVore wrote:

'Salright.

Over on their own forums, they've decided that they're done with us.

I think is because the AH community didn't hug them enough, or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Woghd wrote:
    I didn't believe in shape-shifters until about 6 weeks ago. I work in photography too, and own a lot of expensive equipment. I am part of a group that debunks these things. We came across a video we couldn't explain, and put up a reward to anyone who could teach us how it was done. Nobody did or could.
    So, you spent your days debunking videos like this one, yet when, one day, you found one that (god knows how) you couldn't find fault with you automatically believed that lizardmen exist, that David Icke had been right, and that no further proof is necessary? And all in 6 weeks?
    Woghd wrote:
    After what I've seen over the past few days, and with all of the abuse heaped apon me, and the complete lack of open-minded thought provoking discussion or help or assistance, I have now drawn the irrevocable conclusion that the video is in fact the real deal.

Granted, the abuse was a bit much, but this is After Hours and should be expected. And being open-minded is not blindly believing dodgy videos and internet sites. Being open-minded is being able to see the evidence and realise that it's unsubstaniated rubbish. Maybe you should open your mind (although, it's fairly obvious that you didn't come here to do anything other than spread you ideas).

Anyway, as is our custom:

frilled-lizard.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement