Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Mod Warning: NO ADS)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Kamilat

glengirlie wrote: »
    Not for me they're not....
    yes mine aren't up either! freaking out!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dylan123

What a load horse****

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Kamilat wrote: »
    yes mine aren't up either! freaking out!
    Log out and log back in.

Failed constitutional for a 3rd time.

**** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob_lob_law

Got mine, first four in the bag, whoop! :D

Hogzy wrote: »
    Log out and log back in.

Failed constitutional for a 3rd time.

**** SAKE!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry to hear that, nothing worse. I failed equity, well kinda knew it anyway as I didn't really prepare for it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭law_lady

Failed one, 42%. Passed my others, even the one I was sure I'd failed. I know its soon to ask opinions, but I have 7 out of 8 now and if I passed this last one I'd be starting Blackhall in September. Is there any point in appealing 42% or is it just too much of a leap?

Congrats to all who passed, I can only imagine the feeling of being finished, I'm so happy for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭frustratedTC

Got my 4 as well, im in shock, tort and equity were nightmares for me, i even cried after the exams and didn't get either finished!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 farela

Congrats! How long has it taken you?

Took my first sitting March 2009... Worked full time during the 8 of them. Such hard work but the feeling now is brilliant, so worth it!!

law_lady wrote: »
    Failed one, 42%. Passed my others, even the one I was sure I'd failed. I know its soon to ask opinions, but I have 7 out of 8 now and if I passed this last one I'd be starting Blackhall in September. Is there any point in appealing 42% or is it just too much of a leap?

Congrats to all who passed, I can only imagine the feeling of being finished, I'm so happy for you.

I would definitely appeal! Higher jumps have been known!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Heineken pants

Passed my last two, Const and EU...never have to sit the bastards again. Happy days. Now...to return to my life. Good luck everyone

• Advertisement

I got 43% in one and I don't know whether to appeal or not as I still have one left in October but it is worth a try for you though seen as it's your last one! No harm in it, you could be lucky as I heard some people being pulled up from that result before on re-checks. Well done on the rest!

if you have the money definitely appeal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 JoannN

Definitely appeal - a friend came up the same amount last sitting; ESPECIALLY if it's your last one.

Passed the last 5....a little in shock tbh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bubblebrain

Passed Constitutional :) but failed Tort - 43% :( Think it's a bit on the low side for a re-check. But at least I've now 5 in the bag.

Congrats to all those who now have 8 in the bag! I am so envious!

colonel1 wrote: »
    Congrats farela:D I can't log on at all, must be the sheer volume of people trying to do same. Will try again later.

I just kept finger on the refresh button!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭steph86

got all my first 4 on the first sitting. DELIGHTED!!!! so so happy:)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭UberStressed

Just got my first 3!! Relief isn't even the word!! Keep rechecking to make sure I've read them right!! Well done everyone!!! :):):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

if you have the money definitely appeal

Don't bother if the subject you failed was in contract. I did last time and result didn't budge an inch.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 legalsmeagle

Anyone else have problems will logging in?just keeps sayin "please log in " frustration!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Charlie D

Once you log in where do you find the results? Well done to all those who have passed:-)

• Advertisement

Charlie D wrote: »
    Once you log in where do you find the results? Well done to all those who have passed:-)

If you log on from the link the law society emailed to you it should go straight into the page for Fe1 results.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭glengirlie

colonel1 wrote: »
    Don't bother if the subject you failed was in contract. I did last time and result didn't budge an inch.
    Failed contract :( Gutted - passed my other two :( Why you say about contract?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edelmull

Hi, I am having problems logging in also. When I request a password change it is telling me that my username is incorrect. Anyone else having this problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Charlie D

Did my first four and failed criminal and contract but passed EU and company, how can this be? got 45 in contract but I don't know whether it's worth appealing given what was said earlier. Back to the books i guess!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭colonel1

Failed contract :( Gutted - passed my other two :( Why you say about contract?

Because I have heard that she is a fair marker + I didn't get bumped up on the last recheck. Also, was advised that going up in a recheck is rare enough, though like everyone else on here I have heard of the happy people who come up 11 points or so. However, going from 41 to 50 was in fairness a bit of a tall order. So, if you got neared the 50 say, then perhaps it might be worth getting it rechecked.

If a lot of people have failed, i'd imagine there will be more lenient appeals, so it's worth a shot if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭JCJCJC

Got in finally on a logout-relogin, thanks Hogzy. Passed Equity but very disappointed with only 42 in Constitutional, thought I did a good paper. Ah well, sh*t happens. At least I have four now, it could look a lot worse I suppose. Another heineken-free summer beckons.

JC

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 AnnAh1986

It just keeps going back to login for me is this still happening to anyone else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tony28

congrats to everyone that passed today, i finally got my final one and I am delighted, i am slightly confused as to how i passed this exam as i did no study and the used little case reference in the exam, though in saying that it was my third attempt at tort and when i did put down case law and references i failed, i dont know what is going on with the way they mark tort- though today for once i aint complaining

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 edelmull

Yes, and when i request another password it says my username is incorrect. I contacted the law society and they tell me its because the server is very busy!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement