Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pleasantly plump people - genetic or laziness?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Raiser wrote:
    I think that at nearly midnight on a Tuesday this thread is going to be heavily biased by the postings of the tubby doughnut munchers typing on crumb-strewn keyboards with chubby fingers.

- I'm going to check back at 7am when the the slim folk are busily pacing about, jogging, and working-out while munching muesli and simultaneously posting on their PDA's via a slender digit or two.

Heh. :)

I think you underestimate the amount of fat people up at 7am for their strenuous drives to their desk jobs there mate. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Terry wrote:
    In five (not 5) years time they will all be fat, but they will be using txt spk, so it balances out.

Sorry, genuinely forgot the ;) .

For your collective amusement. (I was supposed to be an extra, but they just went with the guys in the end ;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

ali.c wrote:
    I am intrigued by your wish to humilate fat people. Do you think that they arent obviously identifiable and therefore need to wear tee-shirts to help indentify them?

What is with all the judgement in this thread, skinny does not equal healthy btw.

Fat does not equal lazy or greedy either. I no plenty of lazy skinny people too.

No-one is prefect, not everyones goals or priorities or values are the same. I dont believe anyone chooses to be obese and going about changing the habits of a lifetime is bloody hard work.
    Time to switch on your irony detector...

Advertisement