Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wrestling DVDs Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Thanks to Mr. Flahavan, my dvd collection has been greatly bolstered.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Products__2621_14.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Long overdue. Can't wait.

Should be getting the HHH set any day now, looking forward to that one. My offer to senda copy to MNG still stands.....;)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭Dickmcsavage

Didn't really read through all of this thread as it's fairly long but basically I dont buy that many DVD's both wrestling or movies. They're fairly costly imo however I think I am gonna but Wrestlemania XXIV if it's released on blue-ray. I just wanna see what WWE looks like in HD and what better event to see in HD then WM. Thank god for the PS3!

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Didn't really read through all of this thread as it's fairly long but basically I dont buy that many DVD's both wrestling or movies. They're fairly costly imo however I think I am gonna but Wrestlemania XXIV if it's released on blue-ray. I just wanna see what WWE looks like in HD and what better event to see in HD then WM. Thank god for the PS3!

I emailed Silvervision about this and they said theres no European release (at present) on Blu Ray for WM 24. Its coming out in the States on Blu Ray,hopefully it wont be region locked!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,599 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I emailed Silvervision about this and they said theres no European release (at present) on Blu Ray for WM 24. Its coming out in the States on Blu Ray,hopefully it wont be region locked!

They bullsh*tted you dude. It's their first blu-ray release planned.
    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/product.asp?currency=EUR&pf_id=WWE1193BD

VR!

They bullsh*tted you dude. It's their first blu-ray release planned.
    http://www.silvervision.co.uk/product.asp?currency=EUR&pf_id=WWE1193BD

VR!

True that. Ordered tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

When will the Rock DVD be released in Ireland???

• Registered Users Posts: 5,830 ✭✭✭jeffk

callaway92 wrote: »
    When will the Rock DVD be released in Ireland???
    July

BUT id but it from amazon.com,works out cheaper and you`d get it am month earlier.Works out around €17-18 including postage

http://www.amazon.com/Rock-Most-Electrifying-Sports-Entertainment/dp/B00120LPQ0/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1209817051&sr=1-9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

• Advertisement

Keith C wrote: »

Has anyone seen this?I assume its more or less the best of world of sport of TWC?

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭cactus86

dunno if this i the aim of this thread but i am selling a collection of raw/smackdown shows on tape from 2001 to bout mid 2007 if anyone is interested?

Orders i have made in the last week

Triple H
    Stone Cold
    The Rock
    The Hardys
    Roh shows from Orlando (both nights)
    Roh Undeniable
    Stars of Honor
    Roh Rising Above

Should be busy for awhile

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone have any dvds from 2001 era they're looking to sell?

am looking for
    royal rumble 01
    king of the ring 01
    backlash 01
    judgement day 01

i know theyll all be out on tagged classics at some point but i prefer having the originals

on a side note,what the rarest/most valuable wwf/e dvd everyone has? mines a toss up between wrestlemanias 16 17 and wrestlemania 20, the deluxe collectors one that came with the ticket laynard pin and photos

interesting list of current and upcoming wwe dvds,these are the american serial numbers but the uk releases are pretty close to them usually, no dates though

272. 94661 No Way Out 2008
    273. 94662 Triple H “The King Of Kings: There Is Only One”
    274. 94663 The Greatest Superstars Of Wrestlemania (Wal-Mart Exclusive)
    275. 94664 Superstar Profile HOF '08 (Possible Ric Flair)
    276. 94665 Twist Of Fate “The Matt & Jeff Hardy Story”
    277. 94666 Wrestlemania 24
    278. 94667 Backlash 2008
    279. 94668 The Rock “The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment”
    280. 94669 Judgment Day 2008
    281. 94670 One Night Stand 2008
    282. 94671 Best Of Starrcade
    283. 94672 Vengeance 2008
    284. 94673 Summerslam Anthology
    285. 94674 The Great American Bash 2008
    286. 94675 Life And Times Of Mr. Perfect
    287. 94676 Summerslam 2008
    288. 94677 Complete Hell (Hell In A Cell Compilation)
    289. 94678 Unforgiven 2008
    290. 94679 Wrestlemania 24 (Blu-Ray Disc)
    291. 94680 No Mercy 2008
    292. 94681 Edge
    293. 94682 Randy Savage “Macho Madness”
    294. 94683 Cyber Sunday 2008
    295. 94684 Sting
    296. 94685 Survivor Series 2008
    297. 94686 Tagged Classics: Unforgiven 2002 & 2003 (K-Mart Exclusive)
    298. 94687 Tagged Classics: No Mercy 2002 & 2003 (K-Mart Exclusive)
    299. 94688 The Legacy Of Stone Cold Steve Austin / Stone Cold “Cause Stone Cold Said So” (FYE Exclusive)
    300. 94689 Royal Rumble 2007 & 2008 (K-Mart Exclusive)
    301. 94699 Tagged Classics: Royal Rumble 2003 & No Way Out 2003
    302. 94700 Tagged Classics: Backlash 2003 & Judgment Day 2003

That list is months old. The Sting one has been scrapped, and the Savage one, which was pretty much a re-hash of the old Coliseum tape released in 88 with some extra matches added was also scrapped.

VR!

krudler wrote: »
    anyone have any dvds from 2001 era they're looking to sell?

am looking for
    royal rumble 01
    king of the ring 01
    backlash 01
    judgement day 01

i know theyll all be out on tagged classics at some point but i prefer having the originals

on a side note,what the rarest/most valuable wwf/e dvd everyone has? mines a toss up between wrestlemanias 16 17 and wrestlemania 20, the deluxe collectors one that came with the ticket laynard pin and photos

Probably NWO back in black lol

krudler wrote:

This one is probably mine, the first 5 Austin video releases and the limited shirt that came with it.
    51E9T0NV7TL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

VR!

EdK wrote: »

that goes a decent amount on ebay, i got it for a fiver off a friend who was selling off his wwe collection, got the entire 2003 year of ppvs for a fiver each as well, granted it wasnt an amazing year for shows but still

I got a copy done on tape years ago and when i see the hype/prices on ebay i laugh.Its pure over rated and is just wwes spin on nwo and to get over their version of it.
    I haven`t seen any wcw nwo,but im sure someone with a decent tape collection and sum dvd knowhow could throw together a better dvd themselves.

• Advertisement

I really wish they'd release the wwe 24/7 roundtable discussions on dvd in a collection, the one about the monday night wars between jr, lawler,michael hayes and bischoff is very interesting, not quite a shoot but pretty candid for an official wwe docm link here if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/wwe%2Broundtable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I really wish they'd release the wwe 24/7 roundtable discussions on dvd

They are all brilliant. I've seen about 10 of them at this stage and aside from Mike Graham, everyone is pretty entertaining in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Where did you see them?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Where did you see them?

Download them in the usual places. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to them but if you want the link just PM me.

I really wish they'd release the wwe 24/7 roundtable discussions on dvd in a collection, the one about the monday night wars between jr, lawler,michael hayes and bischoff is very interesting, not quite a shoot but pretty candid for an official wwe docm link here if anyone wants to see it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/wwe%2Broundtable

24/7 is just awesome. Especially their MNW features of RAW and Nitro. Especially as during the break segments, there's often interview snips with those who were there at the time providing useful information. Especially during the very first Nitro. They did one for the history of ECW as well, but it was utter crap.

VR!

EdK wrote: »

Yeah or Wrestlemania 15 is the first WWF dvd I bought,ebay.com has a good few WWF ones there.

Apart from silvervision where do most people buy there dvds online??

Silvervision is still pricey enough with free delivery, as my dvd is region free i get alot from Roh during their sales as even with postage it works out at €15 ish for new WWE dvds

Cdwow abit aswell but they let their wrestling dvd game slip abit

For anyone interested in the WWE 24/7 Roundtables, there are some here and on the next page after it:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=r&user=JCPy2&page=2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Apart from silvervision where do most people buy there dvds online??

www.highspots.com

Best wrestling shop site out there.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

Advertisement