Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Hilton in Police car Waaaaaaaa!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmoney

shouldn't this be in the music forum???????

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

haha no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sit perfectly still, only I may dance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

cmoney wrote:
    shouldn't this be in the music forum???????

:rolleyes:

Why would this be in the music forum?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

She somehow managed to release an album, jaysus! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

bug wrote:
    And assuming that i as an individual would not do the time if I was stupid enough to DUI is anal in it's infinite assumptions.
    Assuming you, as an individual would get the time for what she did is also a pretty big assumption.

And she's not in prison for DUI. She's in prison for driving without a license after it was revoked for DUI.

So if you drove without a license....would you feel you deserved some jail-time for it?
    If she did the time for it, then maybe she would get some respect for it in the media and in general.
    Personally, I'd have preferred to see her get a longer sentence, suspended as long as she completed a proper rehab, 1 year of weekly alcohol & drug tests. Maybe throw in some street-sweeping like they gave Naomi Cambpell for good measure.

What I find funny though is the number of people who love to hate her. They can't understand why she's given so much attention....without realising that the media don't care why you watch, only that you watch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Mossy Monk wrote:
    Why would this be in the music forum?

Because she is quite the musician. haven't you heard 'stars are blind'?

And I ask again, why should this be in the music forum :D. That isn't music.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rKekdZSx6jg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭So Glad

Hahahaha, stupid spoiled whore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭lawhec

At least when she comes out she can restart her music career. A cover of The Clash's "I fought the law" would go down well.:p

• Advertisement

That's what annoys me about this. She has honestly convinced herself she's innocent, and above the law.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

From The Superficial:
    Reporters say she was crying through the entire process and, when Judge Michael Sauer gave his decision, she let out a huge cry and said, "This isn't right." She was then physically dragged out of the courtroom by a female deputy, in tears, screaming, "Mom, Mom, Mom."

Some witnesses say they saw a rainbow above the courtroom. And others say they saw a giant man in the clouds with a white beard nodding his head approvingly. And me? Well I saw Judge Michael Sauer grow to be twelve feet tall, with muscles the size of tree trunks. And when he smiled, little cartoon hearts appeared above my head and there was a strange tingling sensation in my pants.

NOTE: I officially nominate Judge Michael Sauer for President of the Entire Universe.

I concur. Does this judge have a myspace? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

She got what she deserved. The fact that her life is to be noticed in the public domain makes it all the much sweeter. If she actually contributed anything to the world then I don't think the hatred currently shown would be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

She's not crying! She just has period pains.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

norbert64 wrote:
    thing I find most frightening, is we see numerous cases of murders, rapists and paedophiles getting off with little more than slaps on the wrist, yet, some nomark celeb getting off on a probation violation, is somehow ''the travesty of justice''. :eek:

and to think people genuinely complained about this too, it's freakin ridiculous, TBH.

Do we? Can you show us any cases of the murders, rapists and paedophiles getting off? You can't because it's not true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Ya can say alot about the Americans but they've got law and order in place, unlike us!

-VB-

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Thank christ. Justice as been served. She's going to be somebodies bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

lawhec wrote:
    At least when she comes out she can restart her music career. A cover of The Clash's "I fought the law" would go down well.:p

She would have to be able to read the lyrics first..

Blowfish wrote:

Brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

bonkey wrote:
    So if you drove without a license....would you feel you deserved some jail-time for it?

I would feel that anybody driving without a license after the license had been revoked due to DUI deserved jail time.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Stupid Spoiled Whore Video Playset!!!

She was released for "medical reasons" or something - I'd like to know what exactly they were (an itch or something).

I'm glad that she didn't get to buy her way out of jail (which I assume is what the family tried here) - but I am not looking forward to the months of Paris post-jail media coverage we're in for in a month's time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Suicidal tendancies was apparently the reason she was released into house arrest. Papers say she cried herself to sleep for the 3 days she was in the nick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I don't think who she is and her fame should have any bearing on this. She basically thought that because of her family and the money behind her that she was above the law. She is learning a harsh lesson but hopefully she will become a better person as a result of this.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,243 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Bond-007 wrote:
    Suicidal tendancies was apparently the reason she was released into house arrest. Papers say she cried herself to sleep for the 3 days she was in the nick.

Ah right - thought it might have been something to do with the STI she's rumoured to have.

While her crime is comparatively minor (but not something I think should be looked over by any stretch) suicidal tendencies isn't really anything I'd consider to be grounds for release - the judge obviously agrees. Have they not heard of 'suicide watch' anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

why does everybody hate this girl, knocking the successful again, or a case of jealousy, whichever it's very unatractive

MooseJam wrote:
    why does everybody hate this girl, knocking the successful again, or a case of jealousy, whichever it's very unatractive

Erm, you do know we're talking about Paris Hilton, right?

So Glad wrote:
    Erm, you do know we're talking about Paris Hilton, right?

yea, she seemed like a fairly nice but dim type in that show she did, certainly not deserving of all this hatred

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

MooseJam wrote:
    certainly not deserving of all this hatred

All the hatred was there before this happened.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Kenny 5 wrote:
    All the hatred was there before this happened.:rolleyes:

well it shouldn't be, there are far better things to be hating than that poor girl

Advertisement