Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paris Hilton in Police car Waaaaaaaa!

Options

Comments

I too laughed out loud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Mkl

she is hot tho :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

E92 wrote:
    Found this video on youtube. Its f*ckin hillarious :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66epna2Sss
    I posted that there above you but it didnt seem to work lol tis a great vid :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

and this is her cell mate..Butch Brenda ;)

lesserco2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Haha, excellent :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

There IS a god ! I am so ****ing happy!!!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭philstar

me too:D who cares about the G8 summit this is much more important, lets have a fireworks display all around the world!!!!!:D :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Best.....news......ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Wait, shes been jailed again?!!?

edit- ROFL :Dhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6735631.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

She has been ordered to go back to jail. Full 45 days! \o/ Link here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

lol, I just cupped my hand over the window of the front seats because of the shine on it to get a better look at the cops... it didn't get rid of the shine!:rolleyes: :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

I recall a time when that might have been a photoshop job...

[edit]
    Ruu wrote:
    She has been ordered to go back to jail. Full 45 days! \o/ Link here.

pwnt to the max

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Xylem

Here is the announcement.

The "NOOO NO " crazy in the background makes it even better/sadder

http://a1135.g.akamai.net/f/1135/18227/1h/cchannel.download.akamai.com/23391/48/media/paris-scream-no_0001.wmv

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This is a disgrace. Why does the poor girl deserve this kind of treatment? Pure bullsh*t.

Just kidding. ;) Glad to see the spoiled brat get a reality check for once!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Great to see that stupid spoilt whore back where she should be slopping it out in prison cells! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

This has to be one of the funniest celeb stories of the year so far. Back behind bars she goes.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6735631.stm
    Celebrity heiress Paris Hilton has been taken screaming from a Los Angeles court after being told to return to jail to serve out her sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

This is a disgrace. I'm off to petition the courts to allow Paris to return to her career and life of dick-sucking and drink-driving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭alleepally

"It's not right!" she shouted in response, before calling out to her mother in the audience."

Hah hah, they allow audiences in court in America, God bless 'em :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

she deserves it, she is nothing special just because she has the money

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,204 ✭✭✭bug

half of me wants her to go back to prison and half of me doesn't because I really don't want to see the "paris life change" episode on Oprah when she comes out, about how it converted her to Kabbala baby saving or some other such utter toss.

african baby saving converted Paris, will be much worse than a DUI spoilt brat, totally overshadowing the fact that SHE BROKE THE F**KING LAW IN THE FIRST PLACE and giving the plastered scum more airtime than my cat deserves in all honesty

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

bug wrote:
    half of me wants her to go back to prison and half of me doesn't because I really don't want to see the "paris life change" episode on Oprah when she comes out, about how it converted her to Kabbala baby saving or some other such utter toss.

Completely agreed, this whole part of the saga is just adding to the already annoying amount of media coverage tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭nervous_twitch

Xylem wrote:

lol I was not expecting that!! crazy Americans :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

The law havent exactly covered themselves in glory either.

First they send her down for 43 days, then they almost half it, then they free her after 3 days and now they are sending her back to do the full 43 days again.

I know she broke the law and all, and i'm no fan of hers, but the way they've treated her is a bit of a joke.

thrill wrote:
    The law havent exactly covered themselves in glory either.

First they send her down for 43 days, then they almost half it, then they free her after 3 days and now they are sending her back to do the full 43 days again.

I know she broke the law and all, and i'm no fan of hers, but the way they've treated her is a bit of a joke.

if you look at the history of the Hilton family and the ties they have, and then look at the reports today, then you can see that somebody was trying to use Daddy's official ties to get the Daddy's girl out of prison.
    Fair play to the Judge for sticking to his guns in fairness and overcoming the Hollywood...one law for the rich another for the poor scenario.

If she had of just done the time in the first place and no-one had of got involved to get her early release she wouldn't have been messed around, and would still be in prison saving the drama. They haven't treated her anyway differently, her solicitor intervention has caused her to be "treated" this way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

couldnt give a flying f........... again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

bug wrote:
    if you look at the history of the Hilton family and the ties they have, and then look at the reports today, then you can see that somebody was trying to use Daddy's official ties to get the Daddy's girl out of prison.
    Fair play to the Judge for sticking to his guns in fairness and overcoming the Hollywood...one law for the rich another for the poor scenario.

If she had of just done the time in the first place and no-one had of got involved to get her early release she wouldn't have been messed around, and would still be in prison saving the drama. They haven't treated her anyway differently, her solicitor intervention has caused her to be "treated" this way.

Look at the history of crime and you'll learn plenty about how far people will go to avoid capture/punishment. Absolutely nothing new there. And if you were in her shoes you'd be doing the same etc.

There's a huge amount of bitching going on about looks and wealth. Being a Hilton or wealthy isn't a crime and certainly no way deserving of the anal abuse going on around here!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

thing I find most frightening, is we see numerous cases of murders, rapists and paedophiles getting off with little more than slaps on the wrist, yet, some nomark celeb getting off on a probation violation, is somehow ''the travesty of justice''. :eek:

and to think people genuinely complained about this too, it's freakin ridiculous, TBH.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭PCros

Heres the actual footage of her getting arrested. Check out the amount of paparazzi when the cop car backs out!:eek:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4b2_1181329274

• Advertisement

Look at the history of crime and you'll learn plenty about how far people will go to avoid capture/punishment. Absolutely nothing new there. And if you were in her shoes you'd be doing the same etc.

There's a huge amount of bitching going on about looks and wealth. Being a Hilton or wealthy isn't a crime and certainly no way deserving of the anal abuse going on around here!!

What... are you aware of the local politics in Hollywood?

And assuming that i as an individual would not do the time if I was stupid enough to DUI is anal in it's infinite assumptions.

If she did the time for it, then maybe she would get some respect for it in the media and in general.

I hope you're taking the piss in fairness.

/me reads up on "The history of CRIME", :D

Advertisement