Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Threads that are just wrong!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

zaph wrote:
    Long hair on guys is bad enough, but this guy is using words like "frizzy" and "ponytail".

The only thing that you'll find under a pony-tail is an ar$ehole. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The answer to this gem should be "readymix lorry".

smashey wrote:

Or the back of a heavy shovel?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭An Citeog

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055119123

What kind of strange people frequent this place? :confused:

An Citeog wrote:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055119123

What kind of strange people frequent this place? :confused:

Not the kind of people who should ever set foot in this forum methinks.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

smashey wrote:

Whoever is responsible for getting her pregnant must have been off his head on drink.

Now own up, which one of you Brothers was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

smashey wrote:

Make-up Gun Ftw!!! :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

thrill wrote:
    Whoever is responsible for getting her pregnant must have been off his head on drink.

Now own up, which one of you Brothers was it?

Just so this one doesn't go down a road that nobody really wants, that's an old thread and apparently she lost the baby the other day.

Sorry for that uncharacteristic moment of seriousness - as you were.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

zaph wrote:
    Just so this one doesn't go down a road that nobody really wants, that's an old thread and apparently she lost the baby the other day.

Sorry for that uncharacteristic moment of seriousness - as you were.

Just spotted that in a thread a minute ago when a thread about her poped up on the main page.

Wouldnt wish that on anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

zaph wrote:

Brother Smashey, it appears you may have some explaining to do.

Wait a minute lads. Brother smashey may have a good idea. If we get a diet forum set up then the strike team will have an easier time finding our next target.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,980 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hill Billy wrote:
    The only thing that you'll find under a pony-tail is an ar$ehole. ;)
    Damn you Billy - I've just spilled beer all over the keyboard laughing at that! :D:D:D

*turns keyboard upside-down and shakes violently*

Damn you Billy - I've just spilled beer all over the keyboard laughing at that! :D:D:D

*turns keyboard upside-down and shakes violently*

Tis one of Grandpa Billy's fave sayings. :)

Here's a dodgy thread that I found earlier.
    If the OP is interested in cooking I would recommend that he starts with a "spit-roast". ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53584627#post53584627

Maybe they'll drop off our collective radars now

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,063 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=53584627#post53584627

Maybe they'll drop off our collective radars now

With all the gun violence in America maybe they'll get shot.

With all the gun violence in America maybe they'll get shot.

They would have to get damn close so as not to miss that skinny bint

They would have to get damn close so as not to miss that skinny bint

Hell if you just spat at her you'd snap her in two.

Thw wimmins could fight back soon. :eek:

smashey wrote:
    Thw wimmins could fight back soon. :eek:
    God damn it. Teaching something that emotionally unstable how to shoot is a bad idea. She'll break a nail or her boyfriend will break up with and then she'll go on a killing spree.

God damn it. Teaching something that emotionally unstable how to shoot is a bad idea. She'll break a nail or her boyfriend will break up with and then she'll go on a killing spree.

Wimmin sporting holster "Does my gun look big in this ?"

I don't think there's that much to worry about, by the time she gets the nail fixed, finds the proper outfit to go along with the chosen weapon, and rung all her mates to tell them what a burstard you are and that she's going to go postal on your a$$, you'll have had plenty of time to call the guards and get her sectioned :D

• Advertisement

Wimmin sporting holster "Does my gun look big in this ?"

I don't think there's that much to worry about, by the time she gets the nail fixed, finds the proper outfit to go along with the chosen weapon, and rung all her mates to tell them what a burstard you are and that she's going to go postal on your a$$, you'll have had plenty of time to call the guards and get her sectioned :D
    Or it would be her time of the month again and makes things a million times worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Or it would be her time of the month again and makes things a million times worse.

It'll bring a whole new meaning to the term "bloodbath" :p

And a woman with a gun only arises one question:

What's the difference between a woman with PMS and a terrorist?
    You can negotiate with a terrorist!

Ba-doom-boom-pish!

Yeah but she would be feeling so bloated and full of self loathing everytime she looked in the mirror she'd never leave the house ! ;)

Yeah but she would be feeling so bloated and full of self loathing everytime she looked in the mirror she'd never leave the house ! ;)
    Or just blow her own brains out and then who would get the beer. See, giving them a gun is as bad as giving them the vote.

Or just blow her own brains out and then who would get the beer. See, giving them a gun is as bad as giving them the vote.

You'd be left with a potential good carpet.....................or sex toy if that's yer thing ("Crack open a cold one!")

Duggy747 wrote:
    You'd be left with a potential good carpet.....................or sex toy if that's yer thing ("Crack open a cold one!")
    I suppose we do walk all over them, may as well wipe our feet too. P.S. Dead girls don't say no.

I suppose we do walk all over them, may as well wipe our feet too. P.S. Dead girls don't say no.
    They don't talk, full stop!! :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I need a drink and a good lie down after seeing that Brother Slow Mo. Then again, I generally find myself in need of a drink and a good lie down most of the day.

• Advertisement

zaph wrote:
    I need a drink and a good lie down after seeing that Brother Slow Mo. Then again, I generally find myself in need of a drink and a good lie down most of the day.

Indeed ! A mullet is a fish ! FACT ! END OF...!

Advertisement