Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭purplecow1977

I'm in love. Comes up longer on me though as I'm a shortass! Can't wait to wear it!

DP61060085_Large_M_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,811 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

It really is so pretty in reality, the pic doesn't do it justice. When you walk it floats :o:D

I got these shoes

http://www.newlook.com/row/womens/footwear/shoes/court-shoes/silver-metallic-pointed-sling-back-heels/p/512254092

So was going to go silver leather type clutch to match? I'm open to suggestions recommended different colours though :D

The shoes are lovely. They look perfect for wearing to a wedding.

A silver clutch sounds nice. You could try one that goes with the colours on the skirt to see if you like that then decide. Its nice to have a bit of colour too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

I'm in love. Comes up longer on me though as I'm a shortass! Can't wait to wear it!

<SNIP>

Its so pretty.

As long as you are happy with how it looks on you and comfortable thats what matters. How much was it?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

AMKC wrote: »
    Its so pretty.

As long as you are happy with how it looks on you and comfortable thats what matters. How much was it?

Thanks, and even though I'm a size 16/18, I think it looks great on me!

It was €65 but I had 25% off!

Ms

Thanks, and even though I'm a size 16/18, I think it looks great on me!

It was €65 but I had 25% off!

Thats good to hear.

So you got it for 59 euro then.

Thats a great price for such a lovely dress.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

AMKC wrote: »
    Thats good to hear.

So you got it for 59 euro then.

Thats a great price for such a lovely dress.

More like 50 euro I think, well to wear it is indeed a fab dress

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Plus it's got pockets. Pockets on dresses rock!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Got myself a new pair of sandals for summer when I was in Amsterdam recently. From United Nude, cost circa €150.

raiko-mango-mix-out_1.jpg

Bought cropped skinny jeans from M&S also, in blue and black, €27 each - very comfy

SD_01_T57_5100_CB_X_EC_1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

saggycaggy wrote: »
    I've been lusting after these for ages-finally saved up enough to treat myself!!They're from Office, 112euro.

Love these boots! What is the sizing like saggycaggy? I'm a uk size 7 & never bought footwear from office before, but these look stunning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

Love these boots! What is the sizing like saggycaggy? I'm a uk size 7 & never bought footwear from office before, but these look stunning :)

I'm a UK6 and I've bought these and a few months ago the Office Jagger Multi buckle boots in a UK 6 and both are perfect. Get them:P I'm delighted with them!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

saggycaggy wrote: »
    I'm a UK6 and I've bought these and a few months ago the Office Jagger Multi buckle boots in a UK 6 and both are perfect. Get them:P I'm delighted with them!!

Thanks for the reply saggycaggy, think I might go for them and hedge my bets :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,255 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Wearing this to my friends wedding next week

b89f60190492126fd2c7a4d408d0055e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

A few pairs of jeans in Penneys - they have really nice white ones this year!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got these jersey culottes in Penney's....in 3 different colours! I have the black, grey and khaki green! They are Really plain, but are so comfy and nice in the warm weather! D35397152771847-large.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I bought this top in Penneys last weekend, light blue with pearl detail on the short sleeves. I have to say it's actually gorgeous on, much nicer than on the hanger!
    I couldn't find a pic of it anywhere on google so hopefully this picture from the facebook page "Style in the City" links ok.
    https://www.facebook.com/Styleinthecity0/photos/a.315659998636527.1073741828.315651955303998/627943507408173/?type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭whatever76

M&S going back to basics with regards Clothing ! No harm either in my opinion !
    http://news.sky.com/story/ms-chief-admits-focus-on-fast-fashion-wrong-10901147

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Mrs cockett

whatever76 wrote: »
    M&S going back to basics with regards Clothing ! No harm either in my opinion !

same goes for Dunnes IMO

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I got these jersey culottes in Penney's....in 3 different colours! I have the black, grey and khaki green! They are Really plain, but are so comfy and nice in the warm weather! <SNIP>

I got the khaki green ones! Love them. Only problem. Got lovely silver shoes to go with them. So picked up my size and the shoe next to it. Sadly Penneys being Penneys I picked up to different sizes. Both for my left foot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Zara bag from eBay

2ufvuwk.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

It's my cousin's wedding in August and I think I've managed to have my whole outfit sorted by ASOS!

7854994-1-multi?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain
    £85

8307708-1-metallic?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain
    £25

7649835-1-dustypinkmicrofibr?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain
    £35

And I just loved these flats - perfect if I ever get my legs out this summer!
    7171868-1-beige?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain
    £11.50

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I ordered this pink metallic cami from Next. It says it will be here tomorrow which is great! Hope it's nice on. Can returns be done via the shop?

150-847s2.jpg

http://www.next.ie/en/g9562s2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,177 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yes you can return items bought online to Next.
    If you had them order it in the shop for you, they'll need your card to process the refund. If you bought directly online they can just scan the return label that will be in the bag and the refund is done by magic :)
    I love the colour of that top.
    My recent purchase: lovely fine cotton t-shirts for €5 in Penneys.
    Also bought and returned a casual cream cardi (didn't like the cut or the finish of the fabric) from Next, hence the detailed returns info above!

dee_mc wrote: »
    Yes you can return items bought online to Next.
    If you had them order it in the shop for you, they'll need your card to process the refund. If you bought directly online they can just scan the return label that will be in the bag and the refund is done by magic :)
    I love the colour of that top.
    My recent purchase: lovely fine cotton t-shirts for €5 in Penneys.
    Also bought and returned a casual cream cardi (didn't like the cut or the finish of the fabric) from Next, hence the detailed returns info above!

Great thanks. Delighted it will be next day delivery! I have a party coming up & nothing to wear so I hope this fits. They only seemed to have it in cream in my local store today, so I didn't bother trying it on. I decided to have a look online as they usually have a better range than my store & love the pink colour!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Got this dress on ASOS for a wedding next month. It's a bit longer on me as I'm only 5'1 and I think I'll put a stitch where the wrap meets. Would it be ok? :confused:

7864344-4?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

I got these pink trainers in Penneys. They are very like an expensive brand like Nike! Only €13!
    R35397116760610-large-760x641.jpg

MCR Baby I bought that bag after seeing yours! To go with the dress I posted a bit back,and I got silver sandals also! (To arrive from ASOS, with the bag!) Hope they'll look good together!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

MCR Baby I bought that bag after seeing yours! To go with the dress I posted a bit back,and I got silver sandals also! (To arrive from ASOS, with the bag!) Hope they'll look good together!

It arrived today and it's really fab! I'm delighted with it and it matches my shoes perfectly too! :)

It arrived today and it's really fab! I'm delighted with it and it matches my shoes perfectly too! :)

I got the bag to go with this DP61060085_Zoom_F_1.jpg but now I'm not so sure. Still, I'll use the bag again (not a pink kinda person though!)

(Edit: Sorry for size, how do I shrink pics? Or do I have to upload pic to tinypic or one of those????)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,503 ✭✭✭Sinister Kid

Had an un planned trip into Dundrum on my way home yesterday & picked up a few bits.

Got this on sale in Warehouse
    warehouse_02797977_1.jpg?sw=800&sh=800&sm=cut

Tkmaxx
    equipment-bright-white-peacoat-keira-sleeveless-star-cluster-print-blouse-white-product-2-190041441-normal.jpeg

Zara skirt
    2398062800_6_1_1.jpg?ts=1485437711051

Mango top to go with the skirt.
    81045017_37.jpg?ts=1487785030011

• Advertisement
    Ms

@Sinister Kid That dress is lovely. How much was it? The two tops and the skirt are lovely too.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement